Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,315 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet (4276 Views)

Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). / Igbos Should Do Away With The Osu Caste System / Igbo OR Ibo? What You Should Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by coolscott(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
I have mentioned here in the past, how traditionally emotionally unstable the igbo mind is.

Which is why he is the only one that tried to claim Lagos (a whole Lagos) is their own.

Igala's were there.

Efiks have been there.

Ijaws have been there.

Nupes have been there

Kanuris live there

But none of them was mad enough to smear themselves with the dishonourable attempt of a such a claim.

How shameful it is, I doubt that they do know.

I am many times happy when the attention of the Igbos is on others (westerners and northerners) but unfortunately, being as unstable as they are, their attention has proven every now and then to stroll down south (South-south region, land of the Ijaws and others) for the expression of their misdemeanours.

I am happy that on Nairaland posts can always be recalled and so I dedicate this thread to reminding the Igbos why and when they should keep quiet (and look inwards) when other ethnic groups are speaking.

First
Whereas the white man had to pay our Ijaw kings and chiefs a tax in order to do business in our area, the white man was the one who created (and installed) warrant chiefs for the igbo man in many parts, so that there would be some local leadership structure with which to execute their indirect rule by the time colonialism began.

Are these the kind of people that should not know when to be humble, look inward and know how to help themselves from within?

In as much as it is the white man that created your chiefs for you, please, please, and please...

Don't suffer the rest of us (whether Yoruba, Ibibio or Ijaw) with your delusions of joining your non-existent historical legacy with our intact ones.
Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by Sprumbabafather: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Some people are so chronically insecure that they go about opening hate threads about a tribe who doesn't even wanna be in the same shitholle with them. What will I be arguing with an ijoh if not for Lugard mistake. Enjoy the union while it lasts,

but

water must find its level.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
coolscott:
[s]I have mentioned here in the past, how traditionally emotionally unstable the igbo mind is.

Which is why he is the only one that tried to claim Lagos (a whole Lagos) is their own.

Igala's were there.

Efiks have been there.

Ijaws have been there.

Nupes have been there

Kanuris live there

But none of them was mad enough to smear themselves with the dishonourable attempt of a such a claim.

I am many times happy when the attention of the Igbos is on others (westerners and northerners) but unfortunately, being as unstable as they are, their attention has proven every now and then to stroll down south (South-south region, land of the Ijaws and others) for the expression of their misdemeanours.

I am happy that on Nairaland posts can always be recalled and so I dedicate this thread to reminding the Igbos why and when they should keep quiet (and look inwards) when other ethnic groups are speaking.

First
Whereas the white man had to pay our Ijaw kings and chiefs a tax in order to do business in our area, the white man was the one who created (and installed) warrant chiefs for the igbo man in many parts, so that there would be some local leadership structure with which to execute their indirect rule by the time colonialism began.

Are these the kind of people that should not know when to be humble, look inward and know how to help themselves from within?

In as much as it is the white man that created your chiefs for you, please, please, and please...

Don't suffer the rest of us (whether Yoruba, Ibibio or Ijaw) with your delusions of joining your non-existent historical legacy with our intact ones.[/s]
^^ What is this one blabbing about ? ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
wetin concern Igbo with ogorogo drinkers park well. we don't even know ijaw exist

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Is like you don't like ur future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by Sprumbabafather: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
grin grin
Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by plessis: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
a man from the laziest tribe on earth has spoken.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by TheKingdom: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
coolscott:
I have mentioned here in the past, how traditionally emotionally unstable the igbo mind is.

Igala's were there.

Efiks have been there.

Ijaws have been there.

Nupes have been there

Kanuris live there

First

Don't suffer the rest of us (whether Yoruba, Ibibio or Ijaw) with your delusions of joining your non-existent historical legacy with our intact ones.

Sorry but Ijaw and Ibibio have nothing to do with Yoruba, especially after you all backstabbed Goodluck in preference for another Fulani Ruler.

Whether or not British had to pay Ijaw chiefs in those days is not important because Ijawland as well as Igbo and Ibibio land were all subdued and colonized.....The only thing throughout that time that is of note are some illiterate but BRAVE NGWA women that fought in Aba against the same tax system you are trying to use as a source of pride.

Anyway, for your info, Igbo people are Biafrans and proud to answer that name that comes from Ijaw/Ijo.....

SO, just go and Sidon somewhere as your propaganda machine broke in 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cfZEY3R6Io

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by IME1: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
plessis:
a man from the laziest tribe on earth has spoken.

I was going to accuse the op of hate speech, bias, bigotry and prejudice
But the comments below did not enable me

You don't conquer hate with hate
Or correct wrong with wrong

I know people who are Igbos who married Ijaws and vice versa

@ op if you think Igbos are unstable visit their villages
@ this NL if you think Ijaws are lazy try using one flat boat to the high sea to fish and spend days at sea fishing and selling.

No tribe is lazy, no tribe is emotionally unstable.

Please we have only 2 people in the world, good and bad.

Yes I said it, I'm not a judge and I'm not holy Mary or angel Gabriel

10 Likes

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Back to D.a.u.r.a

2 Likes

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by coolscott(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please, I am confused.
Enlighten us more on what you mean by this
TheKingdom:

Anyway, for your info, Igbo people are Biafrans and proud to answer that name that comes from Ijaw/Ijo.....

Others please read:
https://www.nairaland.com/3109732/igbo-fraud-permanently-put-rest
Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
coolscott:
Please, I am confused.
Enlighten us more on what you mean by this

Others please read:
Say no to Fulani herdsmen and APC 1mbecility.

cc lzaa omeokachie amarabae sekxyqueen anonimi

4 Likes

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by Himmler: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2018
[s]
coolscott:

Igala's were there.

Efiks have been there.

Ijaws have been there.

Nupes have been there

Kanuris live there

First

[/s]
All the trash u wrote above is not worthy of any rationale response cos you're just full of stupidity, plain stupidity!!!

2 Likes

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by coolscott(m): 1:50am On Feb 21, 2018
IME1:

I was going to accuse the op of hate speech, bias, bigotry and prejudice
But the comments below did not enable me

You don't conquer hate with hate
Or correct wrong with wrong

I know people who are Igbos who married Ijaws and vice versa

@ op if you think Igbos are unstable visit their villages
@ this NL if you think Ijaws are lazy try using one flat boat to the high sea to fish and spend days at sea fishing and selling.

No tribe is lazy, no tribe is emotionally unstable.

Please we have only 2 people in the world, good and bad.

Yes I said it, I'm not a judge and I'm not holy Mary or angel Gabriel
Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by LZAA: 2:32am On Feb 21, 2018
imhotep:
Say no to Fulani herdsmen and APC 1mbecility.
cc lzaa omeokachie amarabae sekxyqueen anonimi
zombies forever grin
Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 21, 2018
The land grabbers and the no man's land pigs can now see their reputation outside.

1 Like

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by Amarabae(f): 6:33am On Feb 21, 2018
coolscott:

Igala's were there.

Efiks have been there.

Ijaws have been there.

Nupes have been there

Kanuris live there

First

Ogogoro drunkards have no history.
Go and sandfill ur swampy underdeveloped ijaw land before talking about Igbos.
Even if the Igbos sleep for 1000years,ijaws can never catch up to us,
We are naturally superior.
So keep shut .
The only man being celebrated in una pathetic history is jaja of opobo who is Igbo ,
Apart from him, nobody.
You lots are very irrelevant to the world.
Who know una in Lagos, tell me one ijaw investment in Lagos?
Lol, Lagos is not Kai Kai joint .
Igbos and yorubas relate well In the outside world, so shalap.
And who knows una king?
Tell me one ijaw king that is up to Obi of onitsha in popularity?
No ijaw king has ever been a chancellor of a university in the federal system, that is to show you that you lots are not relevant but our obi and some Igwes are chancellors.
We are ahead of una, you think that sabo during Biafra will make una ahead of Igbos?
Miserable lots.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by adadike281(f): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2018
How I wish ndigbo will even dump that name Biafra for them. i learnt that the name ' biafra ' is a name of an ijaw diety'. pls correct me if am wrong. Amarabae, Thks for murdering that okoko ijaw.

1 Like

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by Amarabae(f): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:
How I wish ndigbo will even dump that name Biafra for them. i learnt that the name ' biafra ' is a name of an ijaw diety'. pls correct me if am wrong. Amarabae, Thks for murdering that okoko ijaw.
u re welcome.
Imagine the brat.
I blame Ipob for all this crap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by TheKingdom: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:

What we have learnt is Nigeria meant Nigger Area, where folks would act like a common fool...Now Nigeria means sh.ithole

DO you smell it?

1 Like

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by TheKingdom: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
shocked
Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by gegee(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Amarabae:

So keep shut .
The only man being celebrated in una pathetic history is jaja of opobo who is Igbo ,
Apart from him, nobody.
And who knows una king?
No ijaw king has ever been a chancellor of a university in the federal system, that is to show you that you lots are not relevant but our obi and some Igwes are chancellors.
We are ahead of una, you think that sabo during Biafra will make una ahead of Igbos?
Miserable lots.
na wa o why bash a whole tribe because of one mumu chai I can feel d pains in my kidney. U no get joy o

2 Likes

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by babacletus: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
Amarabae:

So keep shut .
Apart from him, nobody.
And who knows una king?
Miserable lots.

Apart from him, nobody

The same way obi of onitsha is Benin, so its is also pathetic that a bini king is the highest king to the igbos

Amanyanabo of Twon Brass, King Alfred Papa Prieye Diette Spiff (Bayelsa) Bayero University, Kano

The Ibedaowei of Bomo Clan, King Joshua Igbugburu (Bayelsa) Federal University, Lafia

Amanyanabo of Opobo, King Dandeson Douglas, JEKI V (Rivers) Federal University, Dutsin-Ma

http://getadmission.com.ng/in/other/news/full-list-of-38-new-federal-universities-chancellors-appointed-by-goodluck-jonathan/

Egberi fa

2 Likes

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by pazienza(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
babacletus:

The same way obi of onitsha is Benin, so its is also pathetic that a bini king is the highest king to the igbos

Amanyanabo of Twon Brass, King Alfred Papa Prieye Diette Spiff (Bayelsa) Bayero University, Kano

The Ibedaowei of Bomo Clan, King Joshua Igbugburu (Bayelsa) Federal University, Lafia

Amanyanabo of Opobo, King Dandeson Douglas, JEKI V (Rivers) Federal University, Dutsin-Ma

http://getadmission.com.ng/in/other/news/full-list-of-38-new-federal-universities-chancellors-appointed-by-goodluck-jonathan/

Egberi fa

How and when did Obi of Onitsha tell you that he is Bini and not Igbo?

4 Likes

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by pazienza(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
babacletus:

Egberi fa

Wasn't that list compiled by an Ijaw president, GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by pazienza(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
gegee:
na wa o why bash a whole tribe because of one mumu chai I can feel d pains in my kidney. U no get joy o

How many people from the so called whole tribe did you see show here to criticize the OP?
But one of them had already arrived to trade posts with rebuttal Amarabae offered to the OP.

4 Likes

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by babacletus: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2018
pazienza:

Wasn't that list compiled by an Ijaw president, GEJ?
He doesn't have to tell me, his lineage, dressing & the history of Onisha proves it

Oh the list is invalid because it was compiled by an "Ijaw president " did you see the claim she made before jumping into my mentions,

No ijaw king has ever been a chancellor of a university in the federal system, that is to show you that you lots are not relevant but our obi and some Igwes are chancellors

Oya bring the list compiled by an Igbo president
Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by pazienza(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2018
babacletus:

He doesn't have to tell me, his lineage, dressing & the history of Onisha proves it

Oh the list is invalid because it was compiled by an "Ijaw president " did you see the claim she made before jumping into my mentions,

Oya bring the list compiled by an Igbo president

What dressing? The imported clothing materials based on Nri sacred culture, or the lineage of the Igbo man called Eze chime who left Bini when the Oba sought for his head?

Did you see the trashy thread your drunk Ijaw brother opened to denigrate Ndiigbo that she was replying to, before you jumped in? What advise or caution have you given your ogogoro brother that opened this thread.

Yes! No one know those other kings of Ijaw there. They were only there courtesy of GEJ

Only King Jaja is an known royal figure in the whole of Ijawland, and he is of Igbo ancestry.

6 Likes

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by babacletus: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
pazienza:

What dressing? The imported clothing materials based on Nri sacred culture, or the lineage of the Igbo man called Eze chime who left Bini when the Oba sought for his head?

Did you see the trashy thread your drunk Ijaw brother opened to denigrate Ndiigbo that she was replying to, before you jumped in? What advise or caution have you given your ogogoro brother than opened this thread.

Yes! No one know those other kings of Ijaw there. They were only there courtesy of GEJ

Only King Jaja is an known royal figure it the whole of Ijawland, and he is of Igbo ancestry.
I'm not here to trade words with you, for every stereotype you hold about the Izon otu there are 10 well known the igbos have, popular even amongst non-nigerians like the Malays.

The current Amanyanabo of Opobo isn't of any igbo ancestry he's the grandson of King Mac pepple, Jaja himself was of the adopted son of king Opubo so he had every right to the throne by virtue of his Ibani citizenship, those days things were not looked at with the tribalism, and every tribe in Nigeria is made up people from different places

For example Onitsha ( Adu N'idu) was found by immigrant settlers from benin so the obi(Oba) of Onitsha the only known royal figure in the whole igbo land is of Bini Ancestry Ado N’Idu. He still holds the bini sword and dresses like the bini prince he is, so the only known royal figure in Igbo land in a Bini prince, and we have not even discussed Arochukwu, Abriba, the ibibio speaking Akrika ppl , ndoki people who are of non igbo ancestry or the "delta-igbo" ppl sef, the nkanu ppl of Idoma ancestry, 70% of igbo kings are of non-igbo ancestry

Provide the names of chancellors under Obj, Yaradua, Gej, Buhari let me know which president should have had the courtesy

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by pazienza(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
babacletus:

I'm not here to trade words with you, for every stereotype you hold about the Izon otu there are 10 well known the igbos have, popular even amongst non-nigerians like the Malays

First Onitsha ( Adu N'idu) was found by immigrant settlers from benin so the obi(Oba) of Onitsha the only known royal figure in the whole igbo land is of Bini Ancestry Ado N’Idu. He still holds the bini sword and dresses like the bini prince he is, so the only known royal figure in Igbo land in a Bini prince, and we have not even discussed Arochukwu, Abriba, Akrika , ndoki people who are of non igbo ancestry or the "delta-igbo" ppl sef, 50% of igbo kings are of non-igbo ancestry

Provide the names of chancellors under Obj, Yaradua, Gej, Buhari let me know which president should have had the courtesy

Yes! Onitsha are descendants of an Igbo man called Eze chima who once lived in Ado section of Idu (Bini)

Igbo, first settlers in Ile-Ife—Igwe Achebe
Achebe said the Igbo society existed beyond what Achebe recorded in his books, disclosing that a recent history book has ascribed to the Igbo as the original settlers in Ile-Ife and whom Oduduwa met, other than the present contest between the Ife and the Ugbo sections in Yoruba land.
Igwe Achebe, therefore, tasked the academia in the University of Nigeria to conduct further research that would either authenticate or dismiss the new study on Igbo origin and settlement"
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/either-restructuring-referendum-ezeife/

Of course, you are not here to chain and detain your deranged Izon brother that opened this thread.
You are more interested in those reacting to his provocations. A reasonable person would have first of all condemned his deranged brother for this provocation and thereafter address the Igbo reactions to the provocation.

How exactly does Achebe dress like Bini prince? Your ignorance is monumental, even with that Nri Ogidi on his head, he still looks Bini to you?
Bini invented no sword. Igwe of Nnewi holds same sword, is he of Bini ancestral as well?

Ndoki people had since rejected you people, they are an extension of Ngwa people, who they still live side to side with, in Ukwa/Ngwa region of Abia State.
What do you want to discuss about Arochukwu?

3 Likes

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by babacletus: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
pazienza:

Yes! Onitsha are descendants of an Igbo man called Eze chima who once lived in Ado section of Idu (Bini)

Achebe said the Igbo society existed beyond what Achebe recorded in his books, disclosing that a recent history book has ascribed to the Igbo as the original settlers in Ile-Ife and whom Oduduwa met, other than the present contest between the Ife and the Ugbo sections in Yoruba land.
Igwe Achebe, therefore, tasked the academia in the University of Nigeria to conduct further research that would either authenticate or dismiss the new study on Igbo origin and settlement"

Of course, you are not here to chain and detain your deranged Izon brother that opened this thread.
You are more interested in those reacting to his provocations.
How exactly does Achebe dress like Bini prince? Your ignorance is monumental, even with that Nri Ogidi on his head, he still looks Bini to you?
Bini invented no sword. Igwe of Nnewi holds same sword, is he or Bini ancestral as well?

Ndoki people had since rejected you people, they are an extension of Ngwa people, who they still live side to side with, in Ukwa/Ngwa region of Abia State.

From onitsha to ile ife, hmm

History of Onitsha According to - Nnamdi Azikiwe-
Prior to Nigerian independence in 1960 they were known not to have kings except perhaps for the Obi (from Oba: king) of Onitsha, hence the common saying: "Ibo enwero eze" (the Igbo has no king). Individual towns, clans and families see themselves as independent as they are very clannish. They are also known to look down on other peoples, hardly integrating with their hosts though also feigning friendliness. Not surprisingly foreigners see little motivation in investing and residing in their homeland. Indeed the name of one of their most prominent settlements, Onitsha, is said to be derived from Onini (to despise) and Ncha (others), meaning "one who despises others." Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, former Nigerian president and Igbo leader, even described the attitude as supercilious.

Nnamdi Azikiwe: My Genealogy and Nativity

"Thus, in tracing my paternal lineage, I could say that both parents of my father are direct descendants of Eze Chima. As for me, I can trace my paternal ancestry in this wise: I am the first son of Chukwuemeka, who was the third child and first son of Azikiwe, who was the second son of Molokwu, who was the third son of Ozomaocha, who was the second son of Inosi Onira, who was the fourth son of Dei, the second son of Eze Chima, the founder of Onitsha."
SOURCE - Nnamdi A zikiwe: My Odyssey, Chapter I (Spectrum Books, 1970) "My Genealogy and Nativity" p4
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/75723-meaning-history-onitsha.html

"I can trace my maternal ancestry thus: I am the first son of Nwanonaku Rachel Chinwe Ogbenyeanu (Aghadiuno)Azikiwe, who was third daughter of Aghadiuno Ajie, the fifth son of Onowu Agbani, first daughter of Obi Udokwu, the son who descended from five Kings of Onitsha. Five of these rulers of Onitsha were direct lineal descendants of Eze Chima, who led his warrior adventurers when they left Benin to establish the Onitsha city state in about 1748 AD.
" SOURCE - Nnamdi Azikiwe: My Odyssey, Chapter I (Spectrum Books, 1970) "My Genealogy and Nativity" p5

"One day I asked her (grandmother) the meaning of the word 'Onitsha'. She explained that it had historical significance. The terminology meant one who despised another. It is a contraction of two words, Onini to despise, and Ncha meaning others. So that the two words when joined together mean one who despises others. Then I asked her why we despised others. She patted me on the back and told me that it was due to our aristocratic background and tradition. I insisted that she should explain to me the basis of this supercilious social attitude. She told me that we despised others because we descended from the Royal House of Benin and so regarded ourselves as the superiors of other tribes who had no royal blood in their veins, "

"I continued to belabor my grandmother to tell me more of the history and origins of the Onitsha people. She narrated that many many years ago, there lived at Idu (Benin) a great Oba who had many children. Due to a power struggle regarding the right of precedence among princes of the blood and other altercations, there was a civil war in Benin. One day, the supporters of one of the princes insulted and assaulted Queen Asije, the mother of of the Oba of Benin, who was accused of having trespassed on their farmland. Enraged at this evidence of indiscipline and lawlessness, the Oba ordered his war chief and brother, Gbunwala Asije to apprehend and punish the insurgents. In the attempt to penalise them, Chima, the ultimate founder of the Onitsha city-state, a prince of the blood in his own right, led the recalcitrants against his Uncle, Gbunwala. This intensified the civil war which rent the kingdom of Benin in two and led to the founding of Onitsha Ado N'Idu, , " "As the great trek from Benin progressed, some did not have the stout heart of the pioneer-warrior, and decided to settle at different places, known today as Onitsha -Ugbo, Onitsha-Olona, Onitsha-Mili, Obior

That's onitsha history from the great zik of Africa and not just anybody on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet by babacletus: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
pazienza:

You are more interested in those reacting to his provocations. A reasonable person would have first of all condemned his deranged brother for this provocation and thereafter address the Igbo reactions to the provocation.

Bini invented no sword. Igwe of Nnewi holds same sword, is he of Bini ancestral as well?

Ndoki rejected who? We are talking of ancestry and you talking of tribal allegiance in Abia state, many families in Ndoki are of Ijaw ancestry, the same Arochukwu where majority are of Ibibio ancestry, 100% of Akrika indegenes speaks Ibibio/Annang, 70% of Igbos are of non-igbo ancestry so remove the log from your eyes first

I'm still waiting for the chancellors lists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Women Humiliated On National TV / Forum For Heritage Epe Town / Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.