Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Depressed Girlfriend. Don’t Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depressed Girlfriend. Don’t Know What To Do (830 Views)

I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed Girlfriend. Don’t Know What To Do by danz22: 1:32am On Feb 21, 2018
I’m struggling right now with my girlfriend. The last time we talked she said she that she thinks that she’s depressed. I asked her why she thinks she does because she doesn’t look like she is, but I can never be too sure. I don’t know how to respond to her or deal with her without hurting her feelings.

I care about her and her state. She’s my first girlfriend after that failed relationship with someone I met during one of those foreign matchmaking socials. I feel so helpless when she has these “episodes.” I need some advice on how I can help out my girl. We’re currently looking for therapists in Michigan area. Can someone suggest a good but not so expensive one? I would really appreciate your help.
Re: Depressed Girlfriend. Don’t Know What To Do by greatnaija01: 2:06am On Feb 21, 2018
My dear, you didn't consult us when choosing a girl who has such issues, this is what RELATIONSHIP n COMMITMENT is all about. You have to be prepared before u enter o. Because If another guy gets her out of that depressed state, then you have be dethroned and become "ASSistant BF", Look, in school we learn to LOOK before we LEAP, you clearly didnt study enough books on how to understand the "FEMALE FOLK".

Maybe you are in a relationship for the "FEELINGS" or HOW cute she is or her voice... ALL THE WRONG REASONS bro......

When a person is depressed a simple understanding of the person(likes, turn-ons,dislikes,song switch, favorite color, go-to-spot, snack, movie, scent, etc) is all u need to jail break her from such feeling. Because if such depressed feeling lasts for long then she may break up with you because she may feel you are no longer useful to her.

SIMPLY remember all she has told you about herself, THE KEY lies there. Use it to get her out. And when you both finally break apart- GET SOME DAMN GOOD INFORMATIVE BOOKS ON RELATIONSHIP AND DATING AND EDUCATE YOURSELF SO YOU WONT BE AT SUCH INSUFFICIENT STATE AGAIN.

RELATIONSHIP IS WORK, TIRING WORK TOWARDS ATTAINS A BALANCE AND PEACEFUL BLISS
Once you understand this, you will not get hurt in relationships again.

danz22:
I’m struggling right now with my girlfriend. The last time we talked she said she that she thinks that she’s depressed. I asked her why she thinks she does because she doesn’t look like she is, but I can never be too sure. I don’t know how to respond to her or deal with her without hurting her feelings.

I care about her and her state. She’s my first girlfriend after that failed relationship with someone I met during one of those foreign matchmaking socials. I feel so helpless when she has these “episodes.” I need some advice on how I can help out my girl. We’re currently looking for therapists in Michigan area. Can someone suggest a good but not so expensive one? I would really appreciate your help.
Re: Depressed Girlfriend. Don’t Know What To Do by donstan18: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Depressed Girlfriend. Don’t Know What To Do by Pubichairs(m): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2018
angry u didn't outline why she's depressed...is it because of her look or what...we ain't soothsayers here
Re: Depressed Girlfriend. Don’t Know What To Do by danz22: 12:14am On Feb 22, 2018
Pubichairs:
angry u didn't outline why she's depressed...is it because of her look or what...we ain't soothsayers here

She grew up in a problematic family. This is how she got depression and anxieties. Her past problems never really left her.
Re: Depressed Girlfriend. Don’t Know What To Do by danz22: 12:16am On Feb 22, 2018
greatnaija01:
My dear, you didn't consult us when choosing a girl who has such issues, this is what RELATIONSHIP n COMMITMENT is all about. You have to be prepared before u enter o. Because If another guy gets her out of that depressed state, then you have be dethroned and become "ASSistant BF", Look, in school we learn to LOOK before we LEAP, you clearly didnt study enough books on how to understand the "FEMALE FOLK".

Maybe you are in a relationship for the "FEELINGS" or HOW cute she is or her voice... ALL THE WRONG REASONS bro......

When a person is depressed a simple understanding of the person(likes, turn-ons,dislikes,song switch, favorite color, go-to-spot, snack, movie, scent, etc) is all u need to jail break her from such feeling. Because if such depressed feeling lasts for long then she may break up with you because she may feel you are no longer useful to her.

SIMPLY remember all she has told you about herself, THE KEY lies there. Use it to get her out. And when you both finally break apart- GET SOME DAMN GOOD INFORMATIVE BOOKS ON RELATIONSHIP AND DATING AND EDUCATE YOURSELF SO YOU WONT BE AT SUCH INSUFFICIENT STATE AGAIN.

RELATIONSHIP IS WORK, TIRING WORK TOWARDS ATTAINS A BALANCE AND PEACEFUL BLISS
Once you understand this, you will not get hurt in relationships again.

All valid points. Very well said. That actually helped me out alot. I'll make sure to shower her with affection now more than ever and hopefully, she'll be having less of these ''episodes.'' I'll do everything I can to work things out between her. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady That Wants An Organism In Ilorin ? / 7 Types Of Toxic People And How To Spot Them. / I Need A Fridge To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.