Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! (4755 Views)

How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now / 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / Depressed Girlfriend. Don’t Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
So I just decided to play a trick on my girl that a female bestie is staying with me so as to get her serious in the relationship. What’s it a good move? What are your thoughts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Below!

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Anigreat: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
shocked

Okay , we've seen that you're using IPHONE.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by fman(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
U just triggered her jealousy level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by fman(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

so?
Are you jealous?

3 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by PeriodBlood: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Don't over do it bro, else you will lose her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
PeriodBlood:
Don't over do it bro, else you will lose her.

Okay
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Temiel(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Okay o, Mr trickster.
You cannot talk to her one on one and explain things to her. You resorted to tricking her like you're Mr Devil that tricks people.
Okay na, whatever comes out of it, you orchestrated it.

If we are to look at it now, the seriousness he's talking about won't be more than having sex o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Zonefree(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Two unserious mammals!

19 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Blunttruth: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Matix222:
So I just decided to play a trick on my girl that a female bestie is staying with me so as to get her serious in the relationship. What’s it a good move? What are your thoughts?

You fit eachother. Two unserious kids deceiving eachother.

8 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Innobee99(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Two of u na SIMPle idiots... Period

5 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Michoco(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

grin grin grin This guy eh

3 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by imagrg(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
You brought her to her feet.

Girls are more serious with you either when they have competition or when you treat them with nonchalance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Two unserious mammals!

How?
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Blunttruth:

You ft eachother. Two unserious kids deceiving eachother.

Werey how we Dey take deceive each other
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Moneyboyz: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
It won't end well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Reminderz: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
you still sounded needy... you talk too much... she might even sense you're lying.. from your chats, you still sounded like you can't do without her

and btw, why is the first screenshot with the name 'D' and the rest with the name "Babe"?

11 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Sweetvie: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
I don't even understand what guys type like that smiley
Don't over do it... You will lose her.
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Reminderz:
you still sounded needy... you talk too much... she might even sense you're lying.. from your chats, you still sounded like you can't do without her

and btw, why is the first screenshot with the name 'D' and the rest with the name "Babe"?

That’s her second line
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sweetvie:
I don't even understand what guys type like that smiley
Don't over do it... You will lose her.

Why do you think so?
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Crampyblood(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
A fvcking kid with an iPhone

If you're more than 22 in real life then you're worse than a kid with this mentality.. *spits*

7 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Crampyblood:
A fvcking kid with an iPhone

If you're more than 22 in real life then you're worse than a kid with this mentality.. *spits*

Foolish soul Gerrout

2 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Sweetvie: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Matix222:

Why do you think so?
She seem like a calm person and gentle... And she likes you
If not she go don display madness for you.
Don't play with her... If you really like her just be honest with each other and learn to trust each other. And you guys should communicate... I mean, in a relationship communication matter most, if you hear something abt her or she did something that you don't like it better to talk about it than to keep it inside... It going to be an obstacle btwn you guys... So it better to voice out and everything will go back to normal.
Just a piece of an Advise sha smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sweetvie:
She seem like a calm person and gentle... And she likes you
If not she go don display madness for you.
Don't play with her... If you really like her just be honest with each other and learn to trust each other. And you guys should communicate... I mean, in a relationship communication matter most, if you hear something abt her or she did something that you don't like it better to talk about it than to keep it inside... It going to be an obstacle btwn you guys... So it better to voice out and everything will go back to normal.
Just a piece of an Advise sha smiley

Yeah I do like her a lot thanks for the advice

Also Should I open up to her that is just a prank?
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Sweetvie: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Matix222:

Yeah I do like her a lot thanks for the advice

Also Should I open up to her that is just a prank?
Yeah. You should... Let her mind calm down. That kind of joke is not really nice, you know? Like your girl should just chat u up and tell you a guy is going to be staying in her place for a week... How will you feel? Even if she tell you dey don't have sex, you won't trust her... Same thing u will feel is what she is feeling.

You're welcome wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Nehyooh(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
imagrg:
You brought her to her feet.

Girls are more serious with you either when they have competition or when you treat them with nonchalance.
Hmmmm; I can relate
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Crampyblood(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Matix222:

Foolish soul Gerrout
if you're not a kid in real life then you have some serious problems.. you should probably get a life too bro.

If you quote me again may whatever god you worship and bow down to punish what is left of your brain!

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mr lova lova
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Godada(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2022

You already have over done the bestie thing.

You weren't supposed to explain yourself or even talk about sex.

You just exposed your insecurities.

From her response, I am cocksure, her feelings for you if there was any has waned.

3 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Divay22(f): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
fman:
U just triggered her jealousy level
She seems far from jealous from that conversation..
Kinda not interested sef..

3 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by fman(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Divay22:

She seems far from jealous from that conversation..
Kinda not interested sef..
U think so?
Or r u just defending her!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men / Who Is The Betrayer In This Pics! / Which Of These Hot Chicks Would You Hang Out With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.