Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Kenyan Woman Ties The Knot With American Partner In A Simple Wedding - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Woman Ties The Knot With American Partner In A Simple Wedding - Photos (1083 Views)

A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Woman Ties The Knot With American Partner In A Simple Wedding - Photos by colbert2: 1:52am On Feb 21, 2018
– A beautiful Kenyan lesbian couple tied the note in a low key wedding

– The couple, Manuella Mumbi and Lisa Webb Clay, said I dos while in the United States of America

A Kenyan lesbian, Manuella Mumbi alias Manuella Royale said I do to her lover, Lisa Webb Clay, in a low key wedding on Saturday, February 17. Mumbi who is born and raised in Kenya tied the note with Lisa while they were both in USA.

The couple celebrated their union with nobody to witness the wedding ceremony. It is assumed that the couple decided on their ceremony due to the fact that same sex marriage is legal in America.

CONTINUE READING WITH MORE PICTURES HERE: https://xclusiveafrica.com/2018/02/19/kenyan-woman-ties-the-knot-with-american-partner-in-a-simple-wedding/

Re: Kenyan Woman Ties The Knot With American Partner In A Simple Wedding - Photos by marunga(m): 4:04am On Feb 21, 2018
which Bible verse does this pastor use to conduct this marriage?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Ties The Knot With American Partner In A Simple Wedding - Photos by zolapower: 5:31am On Feb 21, 2018
marunga:
which Bible verse does this pastor use to conduct this marriage?
The thing tire me oo
Re: Kenyan Woman Ties The Knot With American Partner In A Simple Wedding - Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 7:51am On Feb 21, 2018
Op you tricked me with your headline angry

Why didn't you say it was a gay wedding

Damm!!!

How do I unseen this now shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Ties The Knot With American Partner In A Simple Wedding - Photos by blessedvisky(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2018
That "guy" wearing a robe will conveniently call himself a Pastor. Too many things wrong in this world.
Re: Kenyan Woman Ties The Knot With American Partner In A Simple Wedding - Photos by Reedahgado(f): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2018
See these fine girls finally allowing devil to take over.

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways For You To Know You're A Bad Kisser. / If I F.uck Ceec, She Will Humble- Joroolumofin Reader Speaks / What Wrong With This Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.