Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. (55027 Views)

Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by mosaicafrique: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
We were course mate in the same Department (Marketing), we weren't close but I still admired her from a far due to her religious life and character during school hours and after school activities. We graduated and left the school in pursuit for Greener pastures. 15 years after school we met in Lagos State at the ever busy Iyana iba market after the close of work we bumped into each other on a rainy evening and that was how we made it a success after dating for a year plus. To God be the glory.

226 Likes 18 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wawu, congratulations cool

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by topoftheworld(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulations to U..
God bless your home..

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Tomahawk99(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulations. God bless this union.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by majamajic(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
She looks so young

Congrats man !

25 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Happy married life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congrats. may God bless your union

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Crossroad1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Am happy for you.
Take your marriage away from social media
If you both quarrel, settle it amicably without inviting a third party.
Woman, respect your husband and husband, respect and take care of your wife..
Use what you see on the internet to guide how you make your marriage work..
Be sensitive and observant and you both should have listening ear..

As time goes on, I will add more

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Lamasta(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Happy married life to both of you....Marital bliss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by sheanzy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Cerebellum: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Me waiting for that "damn nigga, pvssy ass nigga guy"

Lalasticlala, do ur jobgrin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by bepositive11: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Crossroad1:
Am happy for you.

Great advice

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by wumi2017(f): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulations,,God when

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by wumi2017(f): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulations God when

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Aniboo: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Where’s their old. #TB or i don’t B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin
Congrats....

It's good to marry your friend..... cool
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Ahmback(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
wumi2017:
Congratulations,,God when
hahaha... Go to shiloh!

cc thegidredpiller smellysperm bodybuilder food don land oo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Inspiration007: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin

Congratulations op.

You no come drop location for owambe.

Make I con do mo gbo mo ya

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by slawormiir: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
After 15 years....

When enough dickkk don enter her from other niggarrrrs.... she come decide to get you down because you are a pussy ass niggarr

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Michelle55: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Crossroad1:
Am happy for you.

I no know say you get better sense and oil of wisdom for ya head laidis oh.. I bin think say na only women and agro you sabi cheesy
This is the best advice, I'm super proud of you for being this mature bro

Op, congratulations and may your new home be filled with much love and happiness.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by jedisco(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulation... You guys look brill together
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Crossroad1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin
Michelle55:

I no know say you get better sense and oil of wisdom for ya head laidis oh.. I bin think say na only women and agro you sabi cheesy

Op, congratulations and may your new home be filled with much love and happiness.
see as you use insult nylon wrap kudos for me, no yawa

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ahmback:
hahaha... Go to shiloh!

cc thegidredpiller smellysperm food don land oo
Lols...my nigga

Meanwhile, abeg where una dey see this love? Coz na urgent 2k full my dm

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Michelle55: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Crossroad1:
;Dsee as you use insult nylon wrap kudos for me, no yawa
You na my person na, I no fit insult you nau. Unto wetin grin
You do well bro!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Diesel1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
After 15 years

What's good bro, let's link up on WhatsApp
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by bodybuilder: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Michelle55:

Wetin be agro abeg
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
shockedcongrats to them
15yrs after graduation so you no just see anybody after you graduate ni? Just curious shal

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by murphyrichy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
15 years after graduation no be beans oo... Una don old.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by samuel051: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Oya come do giveaway angry angry angry
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Iamagoodgirll: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Aww that's so nice, getting married to your coursemate is kind of mixed feelings. Congratulations I wish you happy home
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by gnykelly(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
congratulations bro...may God continue to bless you abundantly
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
After 15 yrs?

Ok, I see.

Congratulations to you and a happy married life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.