Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie (59846 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / How Kenyan's Dressed To See "Black Panther" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Basiljoe: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Overrated nonsense.
You're getting stale, not every topic is worth bashing. I suggest you re-strategize on your delivery, and reinvent your online personality, people no longer feel you like they use to.

8 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by benben1000: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Dumb people...the Illuminati and world order will be saying to themselves "it's working perfectly." Just as they use BBnaija to dump Nigerians and distract them from what is happening in the country. One way to control humanity and have them do or reason a certain way is through movies and shows. For every movie as big as this, there is a message and mission they are trying to accomplish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Bitterleafsoup: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
buchilino:
CALL ME WATEVA U LIKE, BUT IN MY OPINION, D MOVIE IS ALL ABOUT THE BLACK DOLLAR
For years we complained hollywood only shows us as slaves, terrorists, drug dealers, criminals or clowns. We are never happy smh...

3 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by dingbang(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Titugirl:
Am I the only person who is yet to see this movie?
lol.. Me too.. I guess we would see it at a good time
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Bitterleafsoup: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
benben1000:
Dumb people...the Illuminati and world order will e saying to themselves "it's working perfectly." One way to control humanity and have them do or reason a certain way is through movies and shows.
So what is illuminati saying in this one? Africans build your country like Wakanda, use your own resources don't share with us cause we will colonised you and confuse you?
You did not see the movie.

4 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by TheKingIsHere: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lovely.

African Culture is the best.

Let's keep and cherish our culture.

God bless Africa and it's people

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by uuzba(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
eleojo23:
And Marvel is smiling to the bank...

That is exactly what one wants.
-
Imagine yourself writing/directing your own movie. And people will pay serious money to come and watch it AND all of them will be happy again. Snapping pictures and pasting all over social media because of the happiness that YOUR film gave them.

Win-win.

3 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by soso2017: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
They feel African but never want to have anything to do with it. Majority never step step foot on African soil.

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by buchilino(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
For years we complained hollywood only shows us as slaves, terrorists, drug dealers, criminals or clowns. We are never happy smh...

I WOULD BE HAPPY IF DEY SHOWED AFRICAN CULTURE MORE IN HOLLYWOOD.

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
nothing about Africa worth to celebrate...
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Bitterleafsoup: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
buchilino:

I WOULD BE HAPPY IF DEY SHOWED AFRICAN CULTURE MORE IN HOLLYWOOD.
This is the start, they see that it breaks records when they are not showing us as slaves and terrorist all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by TheKingIsHere: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Overrated nonsense.
Another stupid talk from a reknown clown

6 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by eleojo23: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
uuzba:

-
Imagine yourself writing/directing your own movie. And people will pay serious money to come and watch it AND all off them will be happy again. Snapping pictures and pasting all over social media because of the happiness that YOUR film gave them.

Win-win.

Yeah...give people a spike of euphoria and make your money...
A nice Win-win
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Titugirl(f): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
[code][/code][sup][/sup]
dingbang:
lol.. Me too.. I guess we would see it at a good time
Definitely
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by TheKingIsHere: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
This is the start, they see that it breaks records when they are not showing us as slaves and terrorist all the time.
They will show move African culture but will be mixed with the whites south that they don't feel left out while watching the movie

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Bitterleafsoup: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
soso2017:
They feel African but never want to have anything to do with it. Majority never step step foot on African soil.
Africans in US especially can be very negative toward AA. Nigerians always give me cold shoulder until they know I am one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Titugirl(f): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Xinzu:

Nope, I haven't seen it either. I don't even understand all the hype.
I just hope its worth the hype.
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Ngokafor(f): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Titugirl:
Am I the only person who is yet to see this movie?

No you are not..i havent either
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Bitterleafsoup: 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

They will show move African culture but will be mixed with the whites south that they don't feel left out while watching the movie
Exactly, only 2 white people in this movie. One a criminal another CIA that gets to witness their greatness cause he put his life on the line for them abroad and he almost died. It showed the true nature of our ancestors. Brave, fearless, technology advanced, and just beautiful in all our, shades and culture.

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Titugirl(f): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=Ngokafor post=65251292]

No you are not..i havent either[/quote
Lol...ok
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by benben1000: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
So what is illuminati saying in this one? Africans build your country like Wakanda, use your own resources don't share with us cause we will colonised you and confuse you?
You did not see the movie.

Me ke, see the movie to appease Illuminati and buy into their agenda?
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Bitterleafsoup: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
uuzba:

-
Imagine yourself writing/directing your own movie. And people will pay serious money to come and watch it AND all of them will be happy again. Snapping pictures and pasting all over social media because of the happiness that YOUR film gave them.

Win-win.
Why don't Africans put together such a movie like that? Why did some Jewish White men have to?
We are too busy swagging buying expensive cars and diamonds, clothes and other stuff that depreciates after it leaves the store. Shame on us for not doing it first.

3 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by wonlasewonimi: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Why are they all dancing shakushaku
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by aiir2303(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Yankee101:
Wukanda forever!

Let's revitalize that African spirit of ubuntu. Where we become our brothers' keeper.

Exchange ideas, resources, trade, holidays, technology, assistance and love. That's the only way to develop without postcolonial exploitation.
Impressive... You know about Ubuntu ?
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Yankee101: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
aiir2303:

Impressive... You know about Ubuntu ?

Yep
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Bitterleafsoup: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
benben1000:

Me ke, see the movie to appease Illuminati and buy into their agenda?
Your wrong Dear the only illuminati message is that Africans are greater than the rest of civilization with the right circumstances. What it does do is divides African Americans from us further, because at first they did not want to help them and the cast is mostly African pissing off alot of AA saying it did not help them.
It is a division tatic that we must get pass. Shame on us that we did not or do not spend money on films that will push our cultures image up and Jewish men had to.

3 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by lolipopandy(f): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Some of them don't know Africa is a continent,they can't even name 5 countries in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Xinzu: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Titugirl:

I just hope its worth the hype.

Are you going to see it any time soon?
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Lovell234(m): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
That's great. I only wish Black Americans show real love to the Africans around them. They should stop seeing other Blacks from Africa as lower people. It's not enough to claim you love Africa and Black Panther but disdain Africans schooling or working in your country just because they didn't come through the demonic slave ship. The truth is, every black person, whether they agree or not, has an African bloodline.

BLESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.