Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie (59838 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / How Kenyan's Dressed To See "Black Panther" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by dingbang(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Titugirl:
[code][/code][sup][/sup]
Definitely
do you reside in port Harcourt?
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Titugirl(f): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
dingbang:
do you reside in port Harcourt?
Yes..you?
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by ogakizito(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Steady alert for marvel studios

Strategy was a 10/10

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Bitterleafsoup: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
lolipopandy:
Some of them don't know Africa is a continent,they can't even name 5 countries in Africa
And some Africans can not name five inventions created by African Americans so please get over that hate Sis.

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by chrischukszy01(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
obviously you did not watch the movie
. Finally they yaf release u from jail!
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by lolipopandy(f): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
And some Africans can not name five inventions created by African Americans so please get over that hate Sis.
I'm not hating ok,this people never Identify with Africans in diaspora n now dey are part of Africa cuz of black panther,like u need to see their level of ignorance in theshaderoom

6 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Titugirl:
Am I the only person who is yet to see this movie?

Yes.
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by dingbang(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Titugirl:

Yes..you?
yes same.. I actually saw from your profile you reside in pH hence my asking. Hope you don't mind meeting new people smiley
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by MrBONE2(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Haniel18:
One love one Africa. More creative ideas to the producer
Proudly Africangrin
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Swissh: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Africans too Mumu
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Bitterleafsoup: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
lolipopandy:
I'm not hating ok,this people never Identify with Africans in diaspora n now dey are part of Africa cuz of black panther,like u need to see their level of ignorance in theshaderoom
My Dear I understand what you are saying and those in the shaderoom are ignorant. Our people can be so negative for nothing, calling them Akata saying such ugly things before they know them. They sometimes act anyhow with me until they find out my origins. It is a two way street trust me. This division is planned by the white supremacist. No Nigerian parent wants you to marry Akata, and you know this. I met so many in US that love the culture identifying with it. Not the ghetto ones, that have not been exposed, you can't blame them. Media in America always shows them the negatives of Africans until recently. So many AA communities celebrate African bloodlines but you would not hear it. All those Kemetic and ones doing Kwanzaa really looking for connection. Kamasi Washington the great jazz musician is all about Africa.
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by HoodBillionaire: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
and we are here still battling with useless movies from nollywood such as wedding party 2
Yoruba black deamons

i can watch no otber dan hollywood
now im watching spiderman home coming
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by wazobianaija: 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Abeg, whats th e storyline of the movie?
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Kotodoctor: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Truth is this movie is just there. Have seen better The final battle bwt BP and kilmonger just pissed me off. Them try but not the way blacks are celebrating the things. I sure critics don't want to say much Cus they afraid of racist backlash. I was expecting more. Blacks are always particular about there own. Even if its average.

For me marvels captain America's trilogy has been my favorite so far. (Winter soldier is my pick of the trio)

Mavel de try. Unlike some people weh de make comic characters look like robots.

1 Like

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by XhosaNostra(f): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Why don't Africans put together such a movie like that? Why did some Jewish White men have to?
We are too busy swagging buying expensive cars and diamonds, clothes and other stuff that depreciates after it leaves the store. Shame on us for not doing it first.

Getting there.

1 Like

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by opribo(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
They should have ordered for latest African fashion designs from home.

Some of them look like they just managed to fit into anything they can lay their hands on..

Africa is home of fashion.

5 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Kobicove(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
eleojo23:
And Marvel is smiling to the bank...

DC comics would be wondering why they didn't think of it first smiley
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by buchilino(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
This is the start, they see that it breaks records when they are not showing us as slaves and terrorist all the time.

U HAVE A POINT
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by buchilino(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
This is the start, they see that it breaks records when they are not showing us as slaves and terrorist all the time.
U HAVE A POINT

1 Like

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Rozaytee: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ngokafor:

No you are not..i havent either
me too i havent seen it...i traded it with den of thieves wen i went to d cinemas
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by wonder233: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
There is nothing 'african' about what these folks are wearing. That is the white narrative, to manufacture some funny looking printed shirts and say they are 'african' outfits, cos to them Africa is just a country.

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by TheKingIsHere: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Exactly, only 2 white people in this movie. One a criminal another CIA that gets to witness their greatness cause he put his life on the line for them abroad and he almost died. It showed the true nature of our ancestors. Brave, fearless, technology advanced, and just beautiful in all our, shades and culture.
Have you heard of white wolf in the black panther comics?
I heard marvel wants to make Bucky the white wolf despite the white wolf in the comics was a black dude.

They (marvel) are smart because more people both white and blacks will be interested IN the next movie in their own way thereby making more cash.
DC should learn a few things from marvel
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by wonder233: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Black Americans that have nothing but disdain for Africans. Even a white man knows these aren't African attires, They are so full of sh1t.

3 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by phi1cz: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
dingbang:
yes same.. I actually saw from your profile you reside in pH hence my asking. Hope you don't mind meeting new people smiley
grin It's all about the FIRSTBANK money. grin
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Titugirl(f): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Xinzu:

Are you going to see it any time soon?
Yes..probably after my exams
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by TheKingIsHere: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Kobicove:

DC comics would be wondering why they didn't think of it first smiley

DC comics are not smart.

They should learn from marvel.

DC always sideline other colors especially black super heroes with crappy storylines hence the drop of sales. Imagine a whole Justice League making only $650m, something black panther has made in a week.

If DC can make the Green Lantern movie a black guy(there is a black Green Lantern) with good storyline and humour, it will be a success

1 Like

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by ositadima1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Overated movie, really embarrassing. Look at them black people overall mannerism​, do we actually behave this way as depicted in the movie?

Check the black pips primitive mannerism as opposed to their advanced tech, it was too contradictory. I see it as another white man mucking black people.

4 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by wonder233: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
lolipopandy:
I totally agree with you, African Americans think they are superior to Africans. They are huffed and puffed up with arrogant pride and want nothing to do with mainstream Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by dingbang(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
phi1cz:
grin It's all about the FIRSTBANK money. grin
guy. wetin grin
Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by otipoju(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
That's great. I only wish Black Americans show real love to the Africans around them. They should stop seeing other Blacks from Africa as lower people. It's not enough to claim you love Africa and Black Panther but disdain Africans schooling or working in your country just because they didn't come through the demonic slave ship. The truth is, every black person, whether they agree or not, has an African bloodline.

Bro I don tire for those people and if not that I understand thier problem, I would have laughed this identification by force to scorn.

On the surface, Many of them loathe Africans are ignorant about Africa and yet deep down in their subconscious long to be reconnected to their origins.

This black panther movie really open their yansh I swear.

Nevertheless I will prefer to keep my distance, their wahala is too much.

4 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by oluwaahmed: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
somehow:
When a dog bites a man, it's no news but when a man bites a dog, it becomes news!

The story of blacks and Black panthers.

Shameful to admit though as a blackman myself. embarassed

Black panther seems to be the best thing that happened to black man after Obama. Why blacks are hurriedly watching this film and putting money in the hands of white people simply means that the black man can be conned with something as simple as ethnicity and race. The black race is really backward

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie by Pangea: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
fuke:
Make sure your papers are ok.
Immigration will be there o.

Hahaha
ICE dey there o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.