Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Man Caught On CCTV As He 'appears To Take Indecent Shot Of Woman In Front Of Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught On CCTV As He 'appears To Take Indecent Shot Of Woman In Front Of Him (3747 Views)

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught On CCTV As He 'appears To Take Indecent Shot Of Woman In Front Of Him by xepav: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2018
Shocking CCTV footage appears to show a man who was taking a photo under an unsuspecting woman's skirt.

In the video, a shoeless man wearing a blue shirt can be seen bending down and placing his mobile phone between the feet of the woman who is standing in front of him in a queue.

He is alleged to be taking a photo or video on his phone, as the unsuspecting woman waits to pay in a petrol station.

Sensing something is amiss, the woman turns around and caught the man in the act, but he seems to be busy with something else on the floor.

The footage was captured in South Africa and has been shared on Facebook and in regional newspapers.

SEE MORE PHOTOS

SEE VIDEO HERE

Re: Man Caught On CCTV As He 'appears To Take Indecent Shot Of Woman In Front Of Him by Damibiz(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2018
Na woh...na by fire dis days ?
Re: Man Caught On CCTV As He 'appears To Take Indecent Shot Of Woman In Front Of Him by xanit: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
confirm guy

Re: Man Caught On CCTV As He 'appears To Take Indecent Shot Of Woman In Front Of Him by nejupon: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
xanit:
confirm guy

Lol
Re: Man Caught On CCTV As He 'appears To Take Indecent Shot Of Woman In Front Of Him by brightahia(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
it shall never be well with KONJI

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught On CCTV As He 'appears To Take Indecent Shot Of Woman In Front Of Him by Mario1989(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chinese pipu sef... They don dey dominate all indecent things on net these days....
Re: Man Caught On CCTV As He 'appears To Take Indecent Shot Of Woman In Front Of Him by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
xanit:
confirm guy
lolsss dis smiley weaks me
Re: Man Caught On CCTV As He 'appears To Take Indecent Shot Of Woman In Front Of Him by princepeter566: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
How to keep your boyfriend; 1)Give him space 2)don't cheat on him 3)don't demand too much 4)don't suspect him of cheating How to keep your girlfriend 1)giv her money 2)I said give her money 3)Don't forget to give her money 4)Hope you give her money 5)My brother, just give her money....

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught On CCTV As He 'appears To Take Indecent Shot Of Woman In Front Of Him by IdeyFindWife: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
brightahia:
it shall never be well with KONJI

konji enslaved his brain.
Re: Man Caught On CCTV As He 'appears To Take Indecent Shot Of Woman In Front Of Him by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Silly man. This is a disgusting thing to do.
Re: Man Caught On CCTV As He 'appears To Take Indecent Shot Of Woman In Front Of Him by noblebright(m): 12:16am On Feb 22, 2018
Chai, okwa unu ahukwale e?
Re: Man Caught On CCTV As He 'appears To Take Indecent Shot Of Woman In Front Of Him by nejupon: 8:01am On Feb 22, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Silly man. This is a disgusting thing to do.
Very silly

(1) (Reply)

PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] / My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me / Drama As Lady Accidentally Defecates While In The Room With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.