Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me (3744 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by naijanewstv(f): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2018
Good day everyone, please i'm having a serious problem with my husband. It started when I asked him the reason he doesn't like wearing his wedding ring when he came back to Nigeria. He picked offence that i shouldn't ask him about his ring because according to him, that ring isn't marriage.

We had a little quarrel which I later apologized to him but my hubby is the type that can keep malice for Africa. He stopped talking to me despite the fact that I apologized. Do you know my hubby traveled to his village to see his people and stayed for 3 days without any communication, refused taking my calls.

When he came back to where we are staying, he was very down. I wanted to ignore him but I could see the way he was shivering under the duvet. I had to start asking him what was wrong because he was still not talking to me. Well I treated him (i'm a nurse), he refused eating anything but I had to force him to drink pepper soup with agidi so he could take the drugs. It was when he was talking to a friend over the phone that I overheard him telling him how his friends took him to where they drank pami and ate somethings that disorganized his system. Then his friend asked him 'but hope madam is doing something about it'. His response was "she has given me what she gave me na but i'm much better'.

For one month he was around, he didn't for one day come pick me up from work but he normally drop me in the morning. I never complained but the one that really got me very angry was the day he promised to come pick me after work. It was raining heavily that day. When I called him, he said his car is having problem and was fixing it in the mechanic. I later discovered he was with his best friend's wife at an eatery he took me to on my birthday just a stone throw from the

hospital I work. I went home drenched in the rain

The real problem started the night he took us out (me, the best friend's wife and some of his friends) to celebrate my birthday. That was the day I got to see the girl but this girl already knows everything about me. She took me one side and started telling me she has heard so much about me that even without seeing me she already developed hatred for me. That my hubby was complaining to her that I value my work more than him, that i'm too possessive and too jealous, that I want to chase all his friends away, my food is very peppery, that I allow insignificant thing like ring bother me. That the day he took her to the eatery, she asked him let them come and pick me but he refused saying I said I was going somewhere. I was really mad that a total stranger practically knows everything going on in my family.

When I came back home, I asked him those thing but he said that was not how it happened. I asked him if I give you food and you do not like it what stops you from telling me instead of a stranger.

Despite the fact I work, I still tried to create time for us because I asked him if he wants me to stop my work but he said no. He was explaining how it happened but I tried to tell him that it wasn't the way the girl presented it. The next thing oga flared up that I believed the girl more than him. Another episode of malice keeping.

The next night I asked to make food for him because he is fond of rejecting food over little misunderstanding, he said no. Around 11pm his friends called him to hang out. I took keys and locked the door. After much dragging he gave up not after I have sustained injury from the push he gave me. When he slept I snooped through his phone and what I saw left me dumbfounded. That was how I discovered this man is cheating on me. Indeed I was pained.

In the morning I opened the door and he left around 10am and was coming back 9pm, went straight to bed and slept off. I was still angry myself and was just murmuring when I entered the room.

My hubby just got up took his car key and was leaving. This was happening around 11:30pm so I told him I will not stop him but once he stepped out that I was going to lock the door for security reason.

We started dragging the key because he said I wont lock it. Out of anger I reminded him I was the one that paid for the house that if he wants to leave he can leave. Hmmm my worst mistake.

My hubby left the house, then called everyone that I asked him to leave the house because I paid for it. My aunt begged him to come home lets resolve it but he refused. He went to lodge in a hotel, came back in the morning and asked me to give him the phones he bought for me. I refused and this man beat me up until I brought out the phones and gave him. He left to the airport. Went to lagos, lodged for 2 days and went back to his base.

I have been calling but he is not taking my calls. I have sent him countless of messages apologizing but no response. Its been 2 months he traveled back no communication. My people have all called him to make peace yet he refused.

Please I need to know if I overreacted. Despite everything he didn't for one day say he is sorry. My marriage of 7 months

SOURCE: https://www.naijanewstv.com.ng/2018/10/my-marriage-of-7-months-is-about-to-break.html
Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by dafeyankee: 7:26am On Oct 25, 2018
Selfish woman.

The whole story is all about you. He came back from abroad and would not come to pick you from work.

The whole story reverts about only your own feelings. Kids in marriages. Why are you even married?what is your reason?you told a man the house he stays is paid by you and you expect him to come back? I blame the man.

This TeeBliz syndrome Nigeria men have adopted by looking for financial stable women only, will be their downfall.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by ednut1(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2018
U expect us to read or believe this

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by dadalicious: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2018
Sorry dear
I don't know your religion but I am going to talk from a Christian point of view.
Your husband is not born again.
That's the main issue.
You also need to make God your focus, and let the light of God shine in you.
I am not talking about being religious, I mean be spiritual.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by emeijeh(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2018
You married a boy, not a man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by amjustme2: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2018
Its already over

The soup Don sour already. He was waiting for the last reason to quit, and that's exactly what you gave him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by gabinogem(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2018
ur words versus his...it will be fair we hear from him... from ur explanation it's as if ur husband never loved u as a wife & regretted marrying you undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by iListen(f): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2018
People who keep malice are deadly. I run away from them. lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by GraGra247(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2018
dafeyankee:
Selfish woman.

The whole story is all about you. He came back from abroad and would not come to pick you from work.

The whole story reverts about only your own feelings. Kids marriages. Why are you even married?what is your reason?you told a man the house he stays is paid by you and you expect him to come back? I blame the man.

This TeeBliz syndrome, Nigeria men have adopted by looking for financial stable women will be their downfall.

Seriously!! Are you even mentally stable? For a man that clearly demonstrates all the sings of dislike for his wife plus clearly cheating on her.

A lot of psychopaths on nairaland.

I'll tell the woman to head for divorce without looking back.

18 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by dafeyankee: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2018
GraGra247:

Seriously!! Are you even mentally stable? For a man that clearly demonstrates all the sings of dislike for his wife plus clearly cheating on her.

Cheats? I must missed the part he cheated. Point it out the mentally stable one.

I have gone through all the posts you have put on Nairaland,and they all involve sexual assaults.

Are you sure you are mentally stable?just asking.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by alwaysonnet: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2018
Madam you over reacted. If you value your marriage you should be able to keep it with wisdom. another of your problem is listening to side talk. Let me ask you , what do you think the woman that told you about your husband wants from your marriage? She want it to crash. marriage requires wisdom . No man will be happy to go home and meet a nagging wife. Marriage is not like boy friend girl friend. If this is how you behave the guy would not have married you. You within you know how many boyfriends you had but non of them see you good for marriage. This guy see you as the best woman for him and married you , you are now jealous of some dirty girls outside and you want to lose your married. Although your husband cant be perfect also. He might have done things that annoyed you but you are to keep your marriage the same way you kept your relatinship until it becomes marriage.
My advice to you is to look for someone you know he respects very well, find out where your husband is staying and go and appologise to him accomplined by someone he respect. Treat him like a king, beg him . You also need to be close to his friends. You dont need fighting them since your husband like keeping friends .be their friend also. With time if you are patient he will all be yours. On the last note . Your husband is different to other husband treat him the way he is. Dont compare him with other husband. If you are patient you will be suprise with the result of patience. I pray God will restore your marriage

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by Vicochende(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2018
Well, obviously he isnt ready for marriage. Maybe he was somehow pressurized into it. Regardless of that, You should not try your best to resolve the issues Clear communications is very key. If your efforts dont seem to yield any tangible results,you should focus more on yourself and build a meaningful life not one spent chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by NwaAmaikpe: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2018
shocked

It's been 7months of marriage and you are not even pregnant yet and that one doesn't bother you.
You are more concerned about him wearing a ring and picking you from work.
That man would rather 'school-run' for a stranger than waste his petrol picking up a barren lady who nags.

All through this write-up I can't see where you gave him sex. Do you think a man must eat food all the time?

To think you'd lock up a man and prevent him from going out to ease off with his friends leave me even more repulsed than the fact that you invade his phone's privacy.
You obviously aren't ready for marriage for you to get troubled just because your man cheated on you.

My friend,
If you want that marriage to work, just kneel and beg that man to accept your flaws, then stomach whatever bullshhhit he throws your way because you apparently deserve it.

Or just continue ruining your home and in no time when you are out of it, you'd be at the mercy of men like myself who prey on widows, unsatisfied wives and divorcees.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2018
Apologize for what?Did you not see where she stated he cheated.

No woman likes a man that keeps malice.He hates to communicate with her.You should not be angry with someone and keep malice you adress the issue only children keep malice.
The man is a overgrown baby.If anybody is interested in keeping the marriage it should be him the fault is his.This woman is tolerating nonsense.
The man does not treat her like a queen so how can she treat him like a king?
I fault the woman for telling him that she pays for the house that was so low of her.

And where in her post did she compare him to another man?
alwaysonnet:
Madam you over reacted. If you value your marriage you should be able to keep it with wisdom. another of your problem is listening to side talk. Let me ask you , what do you think the woman that told you about your husband wants from your marriage? She want it to crash. marriage requires wisdom . No man will be happy to go home and meet a nagging wife. Marriage is not like boy friend girl friend. If this is how you behave the guy would not have married you. You within you know how many boyfriends you had but non of them see you good for marriage. This guy see you as the best woman for him and married you , you are now jealous of some dirty girls outside and you want to lose your married. Although your husband cant be perfect also. He might have done things that annoyed you but you are to keep your marriage the same way you kept your relatinship until it becomes marriage.
My advice to you is to look for someone you know he respects very well, find out where your husband is staying and go and appologise to him accomplined by someone he respect. Treat him like a king, beg him . You also need to be close to his friends. You dont need fighting them since your husband like keeping friends .be their friend also. With time if you are patient he will all be yours. On the last note . Your husband is different to other husband treat him the way he is. Dont compare him with other husband. If you are patient you will be suprise with the result of patience. I pray God will restore your marriage

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by Hopebringer: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2018
[s]
dadalicious:
Sorry dear
I don't know your religion but I am going to talk from a Christian point of view.
That's the main issue.

[/s]

Will you shut up

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by Hopebringer: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2018
[s]
GraGra247:

I'll tell the woman to head for divorce without looking back.
[/s]

Please shut up

You are disturbing this thread
Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by Hopebringer: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2018
[s]
naijanewstv:
Good day everyone, please i'm having a serious problem with my husband. It started when I asked him the reason he doesn't like wearing his wedding ring when he came back to Nigeria. He picked offence that i shouldn't ask him about his ring because according to him, that ring isn't marriage.

We had a little quarrel which I later apologized to him but my hubby is the type that can keep malice for Africa. He stopped talking to me despite the fact that I apologized. Do you know my hubby traveled to his village to see his people and stayed for 3 days without any communication, refused taking my calls.

When he came back to where we are staying, he was very down. I wanted to ignore him but I could see the way he was shivering under the duvet. I had to start asking him what was wrong because he was still not talking to me. Well I treated him (i'm a nurse), he refused eating anything but I had to force him to drink pepper soup with agidi so he could take the drugs. It was when he was talking to a friend over the phone that I overheard him telling him how his friends took him to where they drank pami and ate somethings that disorganized his system. Then his friend asked him 'but hope madam is doing something about it'. His response was "she has given me what she gave me na but i'm much better'.

For one month he was around, he didn't for one day come pick me up from work but he normally drop me in the morning. I never complained but the one that really got me very angry was the day he promised to come pick me after work. It was raining heavily that day. When I called him, he said his car is having problem and was fixing it in the mechanic. I later discovered he was with his best friend's wife at an eatery he took me to on my birthday just a stone throw from the

hospital I work. I went home drenched in the rain

The real problem started the night he took us out (me, the best friend's wife and some of his friends) to celebrate my birthday. That was the day I got to see the girl but this girl already knows everything about me. She took me one side and started telling me she has heard so much about me that even without seeing me she already developed hatred for me. That my hubby was complaining to her that I value my work more than him, that i'm too possessive and too jealous, that I want to chase all his friends away, my food is very peppery, that I allow insignificant thing like ring bother me. That the day he took her to the eatery, she asked him let them come and pick me but he refused saying I said I was going somewhere. I was really mad that a total stranger practically knows everything going on in my family.

When I came back home, I asked him those thing but he said that was not how it happened. I asked him if I give you food and you do not like it what stops you from telling me instead of a stranger.

Despite the fact I work, I still tried to create time for us because I asked him if he wants me to stop my work but he said no. He was explaining how it happened but I tried to tell him that it wasn't the way the girl presented it. The next thing oga flared up that I believed the girl more than him. Another episode of malice keeping.

The next night I asked to make food for him because he is fond of rejecting food over little misunderstanding, he said no. Around 11pm his friends called him to hang out. I took keys and locked the door. After much dragging he gave up not after I have sustained injury from the push he gave me. When he slept I snooped through his phone and what I saw left me dumbfounded. That was how I discovered this man is cheating on me. Indeed I was pained.

In the morning I opened the door and he left around 10am and was coming back 9pm, went straight to bed and slept off. I was still angry myself and was just murmuring when I entered the room.

My hubby just got up took his car key and was leaving. This was happening around 11:30pm so I told him I will not stop him but once he stepped out that I was going to lock the door for security reason.

We started dragging the key because he said I wont lock it. Out of anger I reminded him I was the one that paid for the house that if he wants to leave he can leave. Hmmm my worst mistake.

My hubby left the house, then called everyone that I asked him to leave the house because I paid for it. My aunt begged him to come home lets resolve it but he refused. He went to lodge in a hotel, came back in the morning and asked me to give him the phones he bought for me. I refused and this man beat me up until I brought out the phones and gave him. He left to the airport. Went to lagos, lodged for 2 days and went back to his base.

I have been calling but he is not taking my calls. I have sent him countless of messages apologizing but no response. Its been 2 months he traveled back no communication. My people have all called him to make peace yet he refused.

Please I need to know if I overreacted. Despite everything he didn't for one day say he is sorry. My marriage of 7 months

SOURCE: https://www.naijanewstv.com.ng/2018/10/my-marriage-of-7-months-is-about-to-break.html
[/s]

VERY FAKE STORY

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by Twoclans(f): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2018
dafeyankee:
Selfish woman.

The whole story reverts about only your own feelings. Kids in marriages. Why are you even married?what is your reason?you told a man the house he stays is paid by you and you expect him to come back? I blame the man.

This TeeBliz syndrome Nigeria men have adopted by looking for financial stable women only, will be their downfall.

At the bolded is very very very very true. It's even becoming scarier that a higher percentage of women are the full bread winners in most families this days.Paying house rent, paying for healthcare, clothing, feeding etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by IamD18: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2018
Twoclans:

At the bolded is very very very very true. It's even becoming scarier that higher percentage of women are the full bread winners in most families this days.Paying house rent, paying for healthcare, clothing, feeding etc.

Just shut up!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by Twoclans(f): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

Just shut up!

Please go and faint you are beginning to irritate me undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by IamD18: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2018
Twoclans:

Please go and faint you are beginning to irritate me undecided

For the fact your mum is the breadwinner of your family shouldn't give you the guts to spill trash without backing it up with stat.

Breadwinner indeed. Can you feed yourself without sex? Let alone, feed a family.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by Twoclans(f): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

For the fact your mum is the breadwinner of your family shouldn't give you the guts to spill trash without backing it up with stat.

Breadwinner indeed. Can you feed yourself without sex? Let alone, feed a family.

Nairaland children always bringing up the parents.
You have no atom of respect in you.

I am highly ashamed of myself for even responding to your mention. I am so ashamed of myself.

Your are ignored going forward.

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by Offpoint: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2018
Nice scripted story to gainer more views and increase your Adsense account. I'll love to play your husband character if you ever want Screen this script.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by Headlesschicken(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2018
grin Nigerian Women and Abroad n!ggas,serves u right madam,I have no single pity for you... Ntoor,now enjoy d house u paid for b!tch... undecided even though i believe that dix x not d full story,n dat most of those stuffs that wia said bout u wia actually true not just that yuh food x peperish.... undecided,u wanted to suffocate d n!gga,b!tch y,next time look carefully before u leap... kiss

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by GraGra247(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2018
dafeyankee:

Cheats? I must missed the part he cheated. Point it out the mentally stable one.

I have gone through all the posts you have put on Nairaland,and they all involve sexual assaults.

Are you sure you are mentally stable?just asking.

Go to school and study and you refused.

A post that clearly indicated that the man cheated, you were not able to read yet you were quick to jump to conclusions and find fault with an innocent woman.

Your case is peculiar.
Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by Sapphire86(f): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's been 7months of marriage and you are not even pregnant yet and that one doesn't bother you.
You are more concerned about him wearing a ring and picking you from work.
That man would rather 'school-run' for a stranger than waste his petrol picking up a barren lady who nags.

All through this write-up I can't see where you gave him sex. Do you think a man must eat food all the time?

To think you'd lock up a man and prevent him from going out to ease off with his friends leave me even more repulsed than the fact that you invade his phone's privacy.
You obviously aren't ready for marriage for you to get troubled just because your man cheated on you.

My friend,
If you want that marriage to work, just kneel and beg that man to accept your flaws, then stomach whateve or bullshhhit he throws your way because you apparently deserve it.

Or just continue ruining your home and in no time when you are out of it, you'd be at the mercy of men like myself who prey on widows, unsatisfied wives and divorcees.

Hmmmmmm.... oh wow, oh wow shocked shocked shocked
May God strengthen your wife or wife to be in advance

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by ednut1(m): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2018
dadalicious:
Sorry dear
That's the main issue.

must everything be religious. Pastor chris and anita. Okotie nko. Are dey not spiritual

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by GraGra247(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2018
Twoclans:

At the bolded is very very very very true. It's even becoming scarier that a higher percentage of women are the full bread winners in most families this days.Paying house rent, paying for healthcare, clothing, feeding etc.

Without trying to disrespect you, there's no higher percentage of women bread winners anywhere in the world let alone in Nigeria.

They're in the very significant minority especially in Nigeria.

I don't want to agree with the fake statistics feminism feeds women.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by alwaysonnet: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2018
Are you married?
AmazonTopaz:
Apologize for what?Did you not see where she stated he cheated.

No woman likes a man that keeps malice.He hates to communicate with her.You should not be angry with someone and keep malice you adress the issue only children keep malice.
The man is a overgrown baby.If anybody is interested in keeping the marriage it should be him the fault is his.This woman is tolerating nonsense.
The man does not treat her like a queen so how can she treat him like a king?
I fault the woman for telling him that she pays for the house that was so low of her.

And where in her post did she compare him to another man?
Re: My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2018
alwaysonnet:
Are you married?

This your question does not relate to the topic.

You should ask me a question or counter my post as regards the topic and not ask me about my personal life because it brings nothing to the topic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her / Unforgettable Night Bus … (18+) / Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.