Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Yar'Adua Is Die - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'Adua Is Die (12483 Views)

REPORT: Yar'adua Is Brain-Damaged / President Yar'adua Is Dull? / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by shutmouth(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2007
Razorr saw your profile, quite a gorgeous pic u have. mind giving me a shout : onpaulito@yahoo.co.uk, 08022227378

While we mourn, some pimps are here dating.

There is a dating thread somewhere, Mr love in Tokyo!!!
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by agboifo(f): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2007
I second that!
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by delvinmaya(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2007
Nigeriansians, thats why i love you Nigerians, but you don't have to wish him dead, all you have heard so far is speculations and if he truly is dead then as a Muslim, his body will soon be in the country but till his "body" which i doubt arrives the country then he is alive. Nigerians hmn
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by DRANOEL(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2007
good ridance
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Mamajama(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2007
I wish and hope he is not dead, but I think he should relinquish his ambition to become a president. Wole soyinka said Yar Adua was sick and not fit to be president. and OBJ dismissed the insinuation, now what is plan B for PDP?
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Orikinla(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2007
I won't add to the rumours.
Personally Jonathan Elendu is a factual rumour monger. But, I won't accept the news until confirmed by the family, because as a Muslim, Alhaji Umaru Yar'Adua cannot be kept in the morgue. So, if he was dead, he would have been flown back from Germany for burial.

Even the expatriates in Nigeria posted the news http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/chiefoyibo/vpost?id=1748369&trail=20#8

I won't wish him dead.

People should beware of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.
He should have left the gentle Governor of Katsina state alone and not using him as his political gambit for his ungodly political agenda against Vice President Atiku Abubakar.  

May God save Nigeria from evils.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by delvinmaya(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2007
by the way who the hell is Jonathan Elendu?
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Boller: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2007
I'm not sure Ya'adua is dead business day has removed that news. Pls. let find out information.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by shutmouth(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2007
People should beware of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.
He should have left the gentle Governor of Katsina state alone and not using him as his political gambit for his ungodly political agenda against Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

Why does OBJ hand pick, Is he God?
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Badman888(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2007
shutmouth:

Why does OBJ hand pick, Is he God?

For his own finanacial intrest when he has left power
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by rookie(m): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2007
STOP SPREADING RUMOR, he was only hospitalized.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6425875.stm

-- he was flown "abroad" for treatment as usual,  I guess No Nigerian hospital was good enough for him. This again begs the need for him "Yaradua" to fix our health sector if he should ever become president.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Razorr(f): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2007
Enough with all the suspense o. . . Is the man dead, or is he not dead? angry Why are the people in power saying nothing?  angry
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Badman888(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2007
There is no accurate information yet, most of the articles that he is dead is probably from rumors they have heard around town, we cant be sure yet until his officials or family members have said anything.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Boller: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2007
The people in power are busy scheming and chasing power and therefore can not see us here in nairaland. They are not nairalanders
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Rhea(f): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2007
If Yar'Adua ends up being alive, I think Businessday should be shut down and their Management arrested and charged.

This was the exact location of that news:

http://www.businessdayonline.com/?c=45&a=11758

Now they have hacked it out.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by buchio7(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2007
well indications are dat d guy has yamutued, May his soul rest in peace. you can check it on the following websites
1) www.thetimesofnigeria.com
2)www.elendureports.com
3)www.businessday.com
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by shutmouth(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2007
[size=18pt]Or may be this would make him more popular.

It could be a political strategy to take the shine off Atiku

In politics anything is possible
[/size]
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by buchio7(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2007
The only remaining reason why it has nt been officially replied is that the pdp schemers + obj are trying to draft someone into his place so as nt to seem as if they are incompetent. Look out for either muazu or makarfi as d new option
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Razorr(f): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2007
Muazu or Makarfi? You must be joking. I think it would be Babangida! I would prefer Donald Duke though.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Planner(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2007
Itis like businessday newspaper has removed it from their website. I just checked and it is no longer there. Are you sure he is really dead? or may be it is just a rumour.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Razorr(f): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2007
Businessday removed it because they didn't want any wahala from Mr. President. He hasn't confirmed it yet, however, I have been told by a very reliable source in power that the man is dead!
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by shutmouth(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
OBJ´s Do-Or-Die poison already taking it´s toll grin grin grin grin

Who´s next?
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Orikinla(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2007
Please, Nairaland Administrator, correct the title of the thread.

I know English is not the mother tongue of the poster, but Yar'Adua Is Die is neither Queen's English nor Nigerian English.

I have corrected the title in my reply.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Mant(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2007
Hi,

Alhaji Yar'adua is gone. Who is next?

This may give IBB a chance, food 4 thought, shocked
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by shutmouth(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2007
Please, Nairaland Administrator, correct the title of the thread.

I know English is not the mother tongue of the poster, but Yar'Adua Is Die is neither Queen's English nor Nigerian English.

I have corrected the title in my reply.

You see why we can´t blame Kalu?
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by lakeside4love(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2007
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by agboifo(f): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2007
Orikinla stop beating your head. "Is Die" may not be grammatically correct, but in the context, I think it sounds cool. Relax, have some sandwich, have a glass of milk,

There're more serious issues at stake!
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by bigspif(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2007
Guys,
I pity those of you that wish bad on the dead angry angry Some people just open their mouth and just say rubish without any concreate information due to either selfish interest, ignorance or ethinic differences. We should be above all these but come togehter and pray for the souls of the departed (including our past leaders Awo, Zik, Sardauna and co).
May all their souls rest in perfect peace.
PDP is sourcing for a new candidate likely between Bamanga Tukur, IBB or Aliyu Gusau.
For those asking of autopsy i don't think it will happen in the event of his death (as a muslim, death comes from God who gave life in the first place, so its against the doctrines)

Funny thing, Yaradua wanted  to oupt out on many occassions (due to ill health) but Baba refused. Also from reliable source that a document was presented to him (Yaradua) to sign in the event of his winning that Obasanjo will continue to have control over Petroleum and Transport ministries which he refuse to sign.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Razorr(f): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2007
Please can someone give us some concrete information regarding this topic. I mean a T.V. report or something, I'm at work, so I can't watch T.V.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2007
Yar Adua is die!!! grin grin grin

Na wa! Nigerians just know how to make my morning start on a positive note. Abeg dont change the topic o, it even makes the melodrama playing out at Aso Rock more interesting.

Who is next on the ropes? Yar Adua abeg dont forget my squash game!

Thank God for Nigeria!
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by shutmouth(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2007
PDP is sourcing for a new candidate likely between Bamanga Tukur, IBB or Aliyu Gusau.

OK, Mr lecturer, can you give us more info about these fellas, for the benefit of those of us abroad.

Aha, IBB is a thief, I know.

Bamanga Tukur or Aliyu Gusau, Who the hell are these?
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2007
IBB - confirmed thief!
Aliyu Gusau - The friend of a thief. . . err is also a thief
Bamanga Tukur - Anonymous thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

TCN Begins Nationwide Load-shedding As Power Generation Drops By 1087MW / Mele Kyari: Nigeria Will Stop Importing Petroleum Products By Mid-2023 / 2023 Elections Showed Nigerians Are Tired Of APC – Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.