Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Yar'Adua Is Die - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'Adua Is Die (12481 Views)

REPORT: Yar'adua Is Brain-Damaged / President Yar'adua Is Dull? / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by kateflow(f): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2007
;d ;d ;d wink smiley
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Looklike2: 4:41am On Jan 09, 2009
for real
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Ugocornels(m): 6:05am On Feb 27, 2010
''Yar'Adua is still inside an ambulance since he 'allegedly' returned to Nigeria''

Brethren and sistren,
Na wettin dey happen for this we country?

Nigeria is the first country in the world that has a president rulling from an ambulance.
I wonder how the president of a whole country like Nigeria, could be calling shots and running things from an ambulance, parked in some corner at the presidential villa.
The news is that, there's a generating set connected to the ambulance which makes the president to function. This means that ''the said president'' is being operated by some electrical or electronic device and when the device fails or is removed, the president will no longer function. This, in other words, means that Nigeria has a 'Toy President' manipulated and mounted inside that ambulance.
I beg, these Hausa politicians should give me a break.

I still maintain what I wrote the other day, '' PRESIDENT UMARU YAR'ADUA IS DEAD''. Quote me if you like.

My names are:

UgoChukwu Cornelius.

eze_elect@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Arrived Abuja Late From Kenya (photo) / Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos / FG Explains Role In Removal Of AEDC Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.