Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Yar'Adua Is Die - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'Adua Is Die (12479 Views)

REPORT: Yar'adua Is Brain-Damaged / President Yar'adua Is Dull? / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by OmoEko1(f): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2007
@bunchio7

i warned u not to meantion my name out of your mouth. DAMN
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by buchio7(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2007
Omo Eko:

@BUCHIO7

PLZ WATCH MY NAME FROM YOUR MOUTH SO THE DEVIL DOESN'T SLAP U

U + dEVIL + SICKERLY + GOVERNOR SON = SMALLER THAN MY PINKY FINGER(IN CASE U DONT KNW,PINKY MEANS SMALL FINGER BY THE WAY)  smiley

U HAV JUST EXPOSED UR MENTALITY. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Afam(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2007
Eledureports.com again? Junk journalism at its best.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by azorjiu(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2007
When Mbakwe was re-running for governor in 1983 (abi?), people where crying out aloud that he should step down. He asked them a big question; If Mbakwe did not run, is it your mothers that would run??
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by dkingsgirl(f): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2007
don't you guys think that maybe Yar'Adua actually took the Squash context collasped in the process?
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by abdkabir(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2007
Who Knows!
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by buchio7(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2007
Omo Eko:

@bunchio7

i warned u not to meantion my name out of your mouth. DAMN

IT IS SPELT "M-E-N-T-I-O-N" NOT M-E-A-N-T-I-O-N, chei!!!!! even my little niece knws dat, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

later u go dey pose sey u dey yankee!!!
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by IykeD1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2007
Hope this event will take some of the shine off Elendu Reports - you have got to
check your facts before going to press, otherwise you are just pure tabloid!!!

Also, this is a wake up call for Yar Adua, I pray he recovers quickly enough and
can then decide if this is a job his body can withstand. Should he decide to drop
out of the race, you can bet that PDP will field another northern candidate as his
replacement - and NO, its not going to be IBB. You can also forget this wishful
thinking about Duke, the South South slot is filled already.

Finally, should the man decide to continue and I am opportuned to vote, I will still
vote for him over the other posers. At the end of the day, he is educated, modest,
seems to be a very honest man, something that has been missing in Nigerian politics
for decades.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by ugodaniel(m): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2007
buchio7:

IT IS SPELT "M-E-N-T-I-O-N" NOT M-E-A-N-T-I-O-N, chei!!!!! even my little niece knws that, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

later u go dey pose sey u dey yankee!!!

Na wao, wetin Omo Eko do una now undecided
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by abdkabir(m): 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2007
@buchio7

Abeg Cut that One.

This is not an English Class. The Lingua franca on nairaland is "notin". U can wrtie nonsesns as lnog as people undertsnad. wink
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Kashif(m): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2007
I conjure lipsrsealed
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by OmoEko1(f): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2007
@BUCHIO7

FIRST OF ALL PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKE IN SPELLINGS.

AND ARE U JEALOUS BECOS AM IN sTATE ENJOYING LIFE cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by dazangel11(f): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2007
I think the source of these lie lie stories should be dealth with.
Or is this another atiku handwork ?
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by TayoD(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2007
@dkingsgirl,

see a dying man wey want context, even if he was'nt sick he looks too pale to play squash

Is everyone returning "shelling for shelling", or is it "fire for fire" on this thread? Never have I been so amused by the sheer butchery been dealt on the english language as we find on this thread.  let the shelling continue while I run for cover!! lipsrsealed
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2007
na all these shelling make yar adua collapse sef
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by McKren(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2007
davidylan:

na all these shelling make yar adua collapse sef

How come you dont wanna play squash with the man no more?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2007
na heaven our squash court dey. let him go there and prepare the place for me. i dey come much much much later after 100yrs.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by kitaun(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2007
Na wao shocked shocked

the kain shelling wey dey go on here e get as e be o. . . . shocked shocked

is he died?? is he dead?? grin grin

whichever one sha. . . .the guy dey owe me the game of squash at least to prove to me say hin dey fit undecided

thats if the shelling here never kpai am patapata grin grin
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by ajayi1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2007
Somebody have two mouth in this forum, let us know the fact, shey he don die or not?
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by abdkabir(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2007
Continue asking urself the same Q!

[center]YARADUA IS ALIVE IN GERMANY [/center]
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by tafari(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2007
yar'adua is alive.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by spade: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2007
I can't believe you guys are relying on that STUPID USELESS site called elendureports. Those guys just lie so as to tempt people to their site. Rumor, Rumor, Rumor Yar'Adua is alive but very ill. He is not dead or "He is not die"(for some people grin)
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by satan: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2007
Yar'Adua dead huummm?

I love the grammar, is really that, that gives hope, even the illiterates can make sense sometimes.

I heard his in a private hospital in Abuja for a check up.  Am dame sorry that this happened this soon, We were thinking it would happen after the election so that our Mr. Chairman PDP can come into play as the the interim before another Fellar will come up. Though Oga Wole Soyinka said it but, Nigerians are always almost deaf, if not totally.

I sorry for you all; with you big exclamation mouth HA!, Are you not aware that the Mr. man is almost done? All his kidneys are gone, But maybe his dead and maybe not.

I GOT A SOLUTION shocked

Since Kidney is the problem, lets get someone here to volunteer one part of his kidney for not Yar'A, but for his country Nigeria.

Or

Let us Ask PDP who the person will be? Because I know if the MR. get himself die die, then someone has to replace him through a sincere Rubber Surgery, I vote Buchio7 for the surgery or what do you think?

OK, people, lets mourn our dream president.

I will be right back, am still going to and from,
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by ugodaniel(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2007
dazangel11:

I think the source of these lie lie stories should be dealth with.
Or is this another atiku handwork ?

[size=16pt]You must be very stupid to have said that. Idiot[/size]
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by spade: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2007
ugodaniel:

[size=16pt]You must be very stupid to have said that. Idiot[/size]
Abeg help me tell am O! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by spade: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2007
IBB will definitely become the next PDP flagbearer. PDP is a party full of weak minded confused people
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by satan: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2007
Well, Might happen soon.

If his a reliable person, then why would some of this people in the PDP tell journalists that his in Abuja?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/cover/march07/07032007/f207032007.html

Yar'Adua lands in hospital
By Jide Ajani, Political Editor
Posted to the Web: Wednesday, March 07, 2007

LAGOS — ALHAJI Umar Musa Yar’Adua, People's Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate for the April presidential elections, has taken a break from his campaign for medical treatment.

He was absent at the party's presidential campaign rally in Lagos yesterday.
National Secretary of the party, Chief Ojo Maduekwe, confirmed the development in a statement last night, saying:

“Our candidate in the general election, His Excellency, Governor Umar Yar’Adua, took time off today (yesterday) from what has generally been a grueling national campaign schedule for everyone, to present himself for a routine medical check up at a clinic in Abuja.

“This is an exercise,  which the demand of the campaign had understandably not permitted the candidate  the necessary time to effect. In fact, the national chairman, Dr. Ahmadu Ali, a physician himself spoke with the presidential candidate and suggested to him that his keenness and eagerness to continue to exert himself on the campaign should be moderated by his still attending to what was expected to be a routine medical check up.

“The candidate spoke with the President who is the leader of the party today (yesterday). He spoke with the deputy national chairman and the director general of the presidential campaign, Chief Olabode George.

“The culmination of all these is that he went on his own to a clinic for a medical check up which is long over due. In full consultation with his personal physician, a decision was subsequently taken today (yesterday) that the process of medical investigation  could benefit from facilities overseas at this early stage of the campaign since more weeks of  a challenging campaign still lie ahead.

“Accordingly, Governor Yar’Adua is expected to be briefly away for the completion of a medical process which began today in Nigeria.  There is no cause for alarm. The presidential candidate is expected to return early to continue the national campaign which has so far elicited a historic groundswell of support, solidarity and enthusiasm from millions of party faithful and voters anxious of the continuation of the PDP government at all levels.

“We wish our presidential candidate God’s continued protection as he proceeds on this short break.”

Bunch of lairs.

The next time, I believe he will be flown to the U.S where his going to get some Kuli kuli and garri for his health.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Mamajama(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
Nigeria's ruling party presidential contender, Umaru Yar'Adua, 55, says he is well enough to run in April's polls.
Speaking to the BBC from Germany, where he was flown for a medical check-up, he scotched speculation that he was unfit to continue in the contest.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6427577.stm
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by ugodaniel(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2007
*yawns* and mutters under breath, "men this is really getting boring"
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by buchio7(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2007
@abdkabir
cut wat out? I was just doing her a favor pointing out errors in her use of english. You shd do d same instead of encouraging her, u may just save her frm repeating it somewhere else.

@omo eko

my dear u wish i was jealous of u bt thank God i am nt cause wit wat u've gt i dont c any body envying dat
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Mamajama(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2007
dem want kill the man before he die, naija people self
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by OmoEko1(f): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2007
everyone are funny sha
how do we know they haven't taped that shit before
some people say his in Abuja while some says is his Germany, which one should we believe.
medical check up my ass
this guy has kidney problems.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

80 Reps Back Elumelu, Ikpeazu And Other House Members Suspended By PDP / Edo: Don’t Go Home, Defend Your Votes, Obaseki Tells Edo Electorate / Dapo Abiodun Wins Ogun APC Guber Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.