Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

On Social Media Begging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Social Media Begging (457 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Social Media Begging by Gentle034(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
So I was just surfing the net the other day jejely ooh, I came across this fine babe from the Eastern part of Zoogeria, we got talking and she appeared cool, funny and down to earth, me I didn't bother to inquire if she has a man or not, E no concern me as am not ready for all these jamb qwestion lifestyle called relationship. So we were talking the other day and she was like can I ask u a qwes? And am like Kilode, she just said, pls I need airtime my Sub is about to Finish. Shuu, in my mind am like so I be Data company, I just told her I would think about it (N'a their reply b that when u tell dem let's hang out).
So I was Checking my Facebook wall this morning, it's really been long I went there, and there was this question from a page I was following asking what people really need, ooh boi come see as girls just they drop account number like say dem ask for it. The question running Tru my mind is how did we get here? I mean I know we all need the money cos of it's importance in Economic value, but do we have to condescend this low? The other day I was reading here on this platform of how a girl and a boy was shaming their sef cos of 10k sex agreement, Hia, if to sey God put price tag for our Sex organ, Shey we go fit afford am? N'a wa ooh.
P.s not Dat men don't beg too, but let's do d maths, on a scale of 1-10 BTW male and female who beg for money pass.
Re: On Social Media Begging by crismark(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
all sex dey beg...but women own dey pain me pass.
Re: On Social Media Begging by Gentle034(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
crismark:
all sex dey beg...but women own dey pain me pass.

No b only you my brother. The funny thing is many men dey sheepishly dole out.
Re: On Social Media Begging by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Guy, women beg pass. The funny thing is that they hardly give but When they truly give you its for Love.
Re: On Social Media Begging by Gentle034(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
princeking2:
Guy, women beg pass. The funny thing is that they hardly give but When they truly give you its for Love.
I hope so, Cos I was told by a family relative who happens to be a woman that Woman money N'a her own, but man money N'a we own.
Re: On Social Media Begging by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gentle034:

I hope so, Cos I was told by a family relative who happens to be a woman that Woman money N'a her own, but man money N'a we own.
Thats true.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Talk About Money With Your Spouse Without Creating Frictions / HELP! Looking For A Gift I Can Send To My Girlfriend Abroad. / Could My Abusive Marriage Preventing Me From Finding True Love Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.