Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (61359 Views)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
safarigirl:
do you have the brain? Maybe na wetin disqualify you be that. Who your looks and voice epp if your conversation game is weak?

Heh. Brain? Can you say honestly that most of the chicks you know are interested in brain?

I remember one day in school when I happened to be around a supposedly cool guy, and he was telling this chick she had a nice body odor. I and my guy who were passing by were like wtf 'odor of attraction ' (patra/Aaron hall)

Anyway, who knows? Op clearly does not have the English, that's for sure. But if he's not chasing buta chicks, no biggie.

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by oluwasegun007(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Its either body or mouth odour....
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
humanbeing4th:
I don't have maaa

No vex ooo grin
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by kayzeesoft(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
May be your pocket no shaprapra
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by ireneidiva(f): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
humanbeing4th:
madam, so far u gat my point dats all
You asked for a solution. I simply gave you the answer. Work on it. You are welcome.
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lemmejoor:
How about taking ur 23 yr old broke ass to ur jamb class session.
I finished my ssce at d age of 14, kindly use ur senses

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
hey bro go and get rich or die trying. stop chasing after them or read this book the art of seduction it might help you.
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by misgab: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
go for deliverance at any MFM church of your choice
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Marcelo290(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
It may just be a coincidence of events, nothing spiritual about that. Or it could be that you are going for the wrong girls, hope you know what I mean? an over materialistic girl won't accept your advances cos she knows you can't comfortably foot her bills. There are still very good and pretty girls who would date you irrespective of your financial status sequel to what majority here are saying.

You should also check how you comport yourself, hope you don't have halitosis as many have presumed?

And to those saying dating shouldn't be his priority, you all are plain hypocrites, tell us when you had your first relationship, pathetic pretenders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by justtoodark: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
bros,you think too much...you still lack something...

its called money.....

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Lemmejoor(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
humanbeing4th:
I finished me ssce at d age of 14, kindly use ur senses

You are kindly immature, using free MB to spew shit.

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by holatin(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Culin:
Who good look and good voice epp?
hmmmm
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Simplybami:

Do you always smell nice?ladies find this very attractive trust me.
I smell nice
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by justtoodark: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Culin:
Who good look and good voice epp?

tell am...after 2days with empty stomach it will not matter no more...

after 4days still empty stomach,well you can imagine the rest....
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by bibicici(f): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
I do; you'll be surprised how many people care about good grammar.
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
jellow:
Means you talk too much, ladys don't like someone that talk much, try to adjust ur self.
am naturally quiet, I only talk too much when am with very close pals
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by justtoodark: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
look donald trump...very ugly looking white dude...nakedd even more ugly...bad charackter too...

but he has money...

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
Marcelo290:
It may just be a coincidence of events, nothing spiritual about that. Or it could be that you are going for the wrong girls, hope you know what I mean? an over materialistic girl won't accept your advances cos she knows you can't comfortably foot her bills. There are still very good and pretty girls who would date you irrespective of your financial status sequel to what majority here are saying.

You should also check how you comport yourself, hope you don't have halitosis as many have presumed?

And to those saying dating shouldn't be his priority, you all are plain hypocrites, tell us when you had your first relationship, pathetic pretenders.
tank u sir
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
bibicici:
I do; you'll be surprised how many people care about good grammar.
I don't know dis will be on front page, I would have composed it in a more formal way.
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by justtoodark: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
humanbeing4th:
tank u sir

better go find something to do than playing good looking around...

good looks helps if you have money too...

if no wan be a male prostitute for men to nak from behind then better go work....

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by holatin(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
LZAA:
grin grin
u don look his profile abi
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by rahman3853(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
shocked apkae ni (na curse), na frm vilage...by d way u r jst 23...pls grow up smal, d grl wey u go date must b a child perhapz 18-20yrz. Go skul get beta job, trust me its a blesing in disguise dat no girl dey folow, dey r necesary demons n u shud b fuly prepared. Trust me tre is nufn wrung wif yu

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by SolexxBarry(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fvck your looks,u get money

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by pressplay411(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
humanbeing4th:
Pls Matured Nairalanders Is Dis Spiritual Or Just Me?? Abeg Help Me

am a guy of around 23 years, I have the look, I get d stature, I got d voice, I get the sweet talking, I use d confidence but still av never had a girlfriend in my life, girls do compliment me a lot but still av never successfully woo any girl in my life, they av all turn me down , pls dis is a serious issue, wat can I do

It's not spiritual at all, you're just broke!
Hustle hard, you'll never lose women chasing the cheese.

PS: You can also ask one of your female friends (if you got one) she'll be more upfront with you.

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Shawnnn01: 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
humanbeing4th:

am a guy of around 23 years, I have the look, I get d stature, I got d voice, I get the sweet talking, I use d confidence but still av never had a girlfriend in my life, girls do compliment me a lot but still av never successfully woo any girl in my life, they av all turn me down , pls dis is a serious issue, wat can I do

Are you rich or your confidence can be liken d to Dutch courage ?
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by LZAA: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
holatin:
u don look his profile abi
dude called himsef a troll grin
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by pennywys(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
humanbeing4th:

stupid boy
Se as God d save u from trouble and u are here yarn trash.

U want get girl friend
Oya come take my sister
Mumu boy
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
humanbeing4th:

U NID SPIRITUAL CLEANSING
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
humanbeing4th:

You are doing something wrong.

Check the way you go about the talk. Do you go like "I want you to be my girlfriend" when you've not really known a girl.
that's an old style and it used to work

But ladies of nowadays want to know you first. So all you need to tell a girl is can we be friends? Its after you are friends that the friendship turns to a relationship.

It has always worked for me like that. Im married now though.

By the way are you sure you don't have bad mouth odour? That's a put off for any girl even if you are Mr Nigeria. No matter how handsome.

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
tamethem:

You are doing something wrong.

Check the way you go about the talk. Do you go like "I want you to be my girlfriend" when you've not really known a girl.
that's an old style and it used to work

But ladies of nowadays want to know you first. So all you need to tell a girl is can we be friends? Its after you are friends that the friendship turns to a relationship.

It has always worked for me like that. Im married now though.

By the way are you sure you don't have bad mouth odour? That's a put off for any girl even if you are Mr Nigeria. No matter how handsome.
am not perfect though, but on a gud day i tease alot, I don't have mouth odour
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Simplybami(f): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
humanbeing4th:
I smell nice

Are you smart? Can you hold intelligent conversations for a long time? Do you have a great personality? These are questions you should ask yourself. But at the long run,you don't have to pressurise yourself into getting a girlfriend. You don't need anyone to complete you. If you're still in school,why not focus on your grades and try to develop your talent? Relationships are overrated and at the long run,you might get yourself heartbroken with the rate you're so concerned about dating. Just do your thing,when the right time comes,you will get a lady that will gravitate naturally to you yeah? Don't feel inferior because all your friends are in a relationship and you're the only single one. Don't force anything to happen,just be yourself.

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Simplybami:

Are you smart? Can you hold intelligent conversations for a long time? Do you have a great personality? These are questions you should ask yourself. But at the long run,you don't have to pressurise yourself into getting a girlfriend. You don't need anyone to complete you. If you're still in school,why not focus on your grades and try to develop your talent? Relationships are overrated and at the long run,you might get yourself heartbroken with the rate you're so concerned about dating. Just do your thing,when the right time comes,you will get a lady that will gravitate naturally to you yeah? Don't feel inferior because all your friends are in a relationship and you're the only single one. Don't force anything to happen,just be yourself.
I can't hold long conversation especially with ladies, I always feel like I don't have time for sisi talks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.