Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (61357 Views)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by stevups(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Most handsome boys think their handsomeness will woo them beautiful girls, hence, they refuse to persist while after a lady. Learn how to disturb ladies politely.

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by hot1sauce(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
humanbeing4th:
Pls Matured Nairalanders Is Dis Spiritual Or Just Me?? Abeg Help Me

am a guy of around 23 years, I have the look, I get d stature, I got d voice, I get the sweet talking, I use d confidence but still av never had a girlfriend in my life, girls do compliment me a lot but still av never successfully woo any girl in my life, they av all turn me down , pls dis is a serious issue, wat can I do

BODY ODUR OR MOUTH ODOUR OR BOTH PERHAPS?
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
hot1sauce:
BODY ODUR OR MOUTH ODOUR OR BOTH PERHAPS?
I have non
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Maybe your personality is the culprit. The things you mentioned are not that important in a relationship if the person lacks an essence or core. You might as well use him as a cute decoration.
personality like?
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
cruchenutii:

You need a spiritual bath.
Sponge = N500 Live Goat = N68,000 Red Tomatoes = 20 Basket Black Chicken = N3,500
Just contact me, Your problem is solved cheesy grin grin grin grin
dis one na thief oo....

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Seanjay(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Smh

Thats must be Benzema cause he is the most useless and worthless striker ever played in Real Madrid...
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by PreciousBro: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
humanbeing4th:

am a guy of around 23 years, I have the look, I get d stature, I got d voice, I get the sweet talking, I use d confidence but still av never had a girlfriend in my life, girls do compliment me a lot but still av never successfully woo any girl in my life, they av all turn me down , pls dis is a serious issue, wat can I do
Don't let anyone here fool you or make you think the issue must be with you. You could just have been meeting the wrong set of girls. On an average, Nigerian girls are somewhat timid,insecure with terrible low self esteem.

They say all sorts of things like they want a confident, intelligent,firm kinda guy bla bla bla but really can't get themselves to handle such men in reality.

Men with seemingly high profile, would most certainly make many of them uncomfortable such that they wouldn't get themselves to relate spontaneously with. On the flip side some of them exude a different disposition as raising their thin standard to an imaginary artificial height just to give an impression that you aren't up to them still hence can't date you. But all na wash. Na run she dey run.

3 Likes

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by PreciousBro: 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
I am speaking from experience, and I don't mean to blow my trumpet but think of me as a good guy ,good looking too from a good background raised by noble parents with refined reputation,cursed with the confidence of a bad boy wink

I am not the average Nigerian at all, I don't behave like the typical Nigerian born and raised here in 9ja but I have neither traveled abroad nor gone to ordinary Ghana . You can imagine what I went through in the hands of the average Nigerian girl. I am good looking,intelligent,witty,savy,confident and street smart too but it took me donkey years to have a girlfriend yet I had friends(girls) lol

I almost thought I was cursed or something till I changed my circle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
PreciousBro:
I am speaking from experience, and I don't mean to blow my trumpet but think of me as a good guy ,good looking too from a good background raised by noble parents with refined reputation,cursed with the confidence of a bad boy wink

I am not the average Nigerian at all, I don't behave like the typical Nigerian born and raised here in 9ja but I have neither traveled abroad nor gone to ordinary Ghana . You can imagine what I went through in the hands of the average Nigerian girl. I am good looking,intelligent,witty,savy,confident and street smart too but it took me donkey years to have a girlfriend yet I had friends(girls) lol

u dey give me confidence bro.

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by PreciousBro: 12:00am On Feb 22, 2018
humanbeing4th:
u dey give me confidence bro.

One more thing, keep being confident. With a good dress sense,girls are usually selfish beings who wouldn't drop their standards for anything so don't drop yours. In fact, raise your standards let it stay up like a ceiling.

Don't be deceived by a girl with calm and reserved demeanor. The average modern man is most likely not attracted to the 21st century prudish woman, as she's 90% almost a pretender. Don't be fooled.

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by AlphaMajestic: 12:11am On Feb 22, 2018
I will help u just small for now....spend like 30k on a good wrist watch and a nice origina perfume...girls fall cheaply for nice smell nd original watches
Secondly ur still learning so u gotta be patient...happens to most guys so dnt be decieved by those ur loud friends..they are probably still virgins...also could be that ur wat they call a late bloomer...then lastly...come and buy form for YORUBA DEMON ASSOCIATION...na u go run from kpekus at last...i swear down..

3 Likes

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by AlphaMajestic: 12:29am On Feb 22, 2018
brossege:
firstly I will ask u to focus on ur education for now and make ur parents, friends and well wishers proud of u instead of having a sleepless night because of some relationship stuff. there's still plenty of time for u on relationship. when the time comes u will be the one to be tired of them all trust me.

just be focus.

Whr is time...we dey talk konji here..u thier telling him to mke his friend proud...wat if he dies nw...e be like u neva dey fustrated from being single nd lonely before...

2 Likes

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Obodo999(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2018
You are lucky none of the girls agree to date you. No one will tie down your destiny.
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 22, 2018
Trust me, you are NOT good-looking.
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 22, 2018
ngwababe:
Looking for who to call "one night stand" abi?? Okwala gi

Aunty behave Yourself

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Rozaytee: 1:05am On Feb 22, 2018
humanbeing4th:

work on ur hygiene... u may have mouth odor...no insults tho...
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 1:09am On Feb 22, 2018
Rozaytee:
work on ur hygiene... u may have mouth odor...no insults tho...
i don't have any
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Gebbson007(m): 1:10am On Feb 22, 2018
Nedfed:

All dos tins mention above are nothing but trash. My question is do u av CASH ? Cos with MONEY ladies can date MONKEY

#Nedfed#

too much sense will not kill you.
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 1:10am On Feb 22, 2018
Admin401:
Trust me, you are NOT good-looking.
why?
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 1:16am On Feb 22, 2018
Obodo999:
You are lucky none of the girls agree to date you. No one will tie down your destiny.
tie down destiny? when my destiny no be ileya ram
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Rozaytee: 1:17am On Feb 22, 2018
humanbeing4th:
i don't have any
at 23..forget about girls and make money
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by humanbeing4th: 1:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Rozaytee:
initially I don't take girls serious I chase money, but at 23? body no b firewood ma sister, is not easy to hold myself

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Goat for 68k? Haba

E be like say E dom tey wey you go Market abi?

Goat is Expensive these days!

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 22, 2018
ireneidiva:

You asked for a solution. I simply gave you the answer. Work on it. You are welcome.

You know you can always help the OP by becoming his First Ever Girlfriend. Just to Render some help as a Good Nigerian Fellow. Who knows? Things might just turn out fine for you both.

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 22, 2018
PreciousBro:

True that! You are the average of 5 people you Roll with. So if all your friends are getting ladies, You are not far from Getting a lady yourself, Its only a matter of time.
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Rozaytee:

Mtchew! No wonder you are Yellow! You too like money. Shiooor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Diso60090(m): 4:12am On Feb 22, 2018
humanbeing4th:

Kill your self
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by frozen70(f): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2018
humanbeing4th:

Learn to present yourself in a humble manner when you are with girls, read online on how to woe a girl, don't be forward when you are with girls because they will only observe it and avoid you, show them affection and care they will be the one going after you
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by SIaye: 7:01am On Feb 22, 2018
bibicici:
It really doesn't cost you anything to write in proper English... Those things piss people off too.

Hahahahahahaha

Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by jattopeter(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2018
humanbeing4th :
initially I don't take girls serious I chase money, but at 23? body no b firewood ma sister, is not easy to hold myself
YOU CHASED MONEY, PLEASE WHATS THE RESULT YOU HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT, HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR ACCOUNT? NO WONDER LADIES TURNED YOU DOWN, WHEN YOU SHOW TO THEM THAT ALL YOU NEED FROM THEM IS SEX. CHANGE YOU MENTALITY BRO.
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2018
"Am a guy of around 23 years, I have the look, I get d stature, I got d voice, I get the sweet talking, I use d confidence but...what?"
You didn't mention money baa? Are you inzane?
Oga you need Money.
Re: All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice by Eveezy(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2018
Were u trekking when u approached dem?
Just borrow somebody car one day, no drive too far, come down from d car when u meet a lady u like, approach her while holding d keys, just like dt, ask her out in a week a time or d next day self, na yes she go tell u.

Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.