Stats: 3,194,413 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear (2128 Views)

Ladies What Is Your Favorite Color Of Pant? / The Fear Of Pant Ritualist / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Keketu(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
A survey is ungoing please state your pant colour that you are wearing right now
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Keketu(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Black
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Keketu(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Red
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Keketu(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
White
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Keketu(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blue
Pink
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Keketu(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Green
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Keketu(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Yello
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Keketu(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Grey
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2018

I don't wear one..i don't wear panty when im home.. tongue

Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Keketu(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Okay. What is the colour of the bra you are wearing now? Please this is official nairaland survey angry
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Fmartin(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
tongue
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by youngking22(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
you no go ask guys colour of boxers abi
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Annibel(f): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
currently nak*d... make breeze enter
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by donstan18: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Annibel:

Prove it
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by doughziay: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Annibel:

Which kind yeye breeze
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by IamGoke(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Annibel:

Make I come blow you breeze for there na!!!
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Stevengerd(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Annibel:
Lool, Breeze Enter, Get set power go soon enter
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by bizzy500: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Annibel:
other things can enter also tongue
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by bizzy500: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

i like girls like that tongue
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Martin0(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Na wa oooo, so what do u wear
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Martin0(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Na wa oooo, so what do u wear
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
donstan18:

Prove it

Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Annibel:

Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
All these guys wearing pants, is it that boxers are too expensive or manhoods are tiny that you don't need boxers grin

Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Brownish yellow for a pant that was bought snow white.

That's the color most of them have but won't admit. .

Drops mic....Runs out grin

Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by chukziee(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Okay
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by marunga(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
THIS WILL MAKE ME MASTURBATE at 40 grin

Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by habsydiamond(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ladies no dey wear pants again oo as monkey and snake don dey swallow everything around now.....na only God go save us oooo....yansh shaking everywhere like Mtn sim
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Deckline(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Annibel:
me too. Let's go inside.
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Yahayablessing(f): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ashawo Pikin, Research Ke
Re: Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear by Melvinsofty: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bunch of horni faggs... Conji is real e dey on 4g for nairaland

Anytime I Stop Masturbation & Bad Habits, I Have Dreams And Visions I Don't Want / Hot And Sexy Ladies photos / My Weird Love Story