Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,081 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Fear Of Pant Ritualist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fear Of Pant Ritualist (598 Views)

Ladies What Is Your Favorite Color Of Pant? / The Origin Of Pant Stealing / Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of Pant Ritualist by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 29, 2019
The babe that came to my house 2 days ago didn't wear pant. Am suprise sha. After we had sex finish. We took our bath together only for me to realise she didn't wear pant sha. I was just laughing. The first time she came she couldn't eat or drink until I ate from the snacks before she ate. We later had sex buh she wore pant that day.

Yesterday again, I invited another babe and that one come they run for me inside house. Lwkmd I swear. Later she told me the house is too big and she just want to go. That she never expected what she was seeing. I told her to come see the rooms( just two bedroom ensuite o). She told me to lead while she walks behind me. On getting inside I wanted to show her the wardrobe and she shouted holy ghost fire, thinking maybe her eyes will see something spiritual. Hahaha.

She told me to introduce her to few neighbors beside my house. I just they laugh. Later I told her about my work and evidences of businesses I do. I just they laugh
Re: The Fear Of Pant Ritualist by Jcole1985(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2019
So you have been hanging out with girls too cheap to even buy pant
Re: The Fear Of Pant Ritualist by kunleweb: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2019
Element04:
The babe that came to my house 2 days ago didn't wear pant. Am suprise sha. After we had sex finish. We took our bath together only for me to realise she didn't wear pant sha. I was just laughing. The first time she came she couldn't eat or drink until I ate from the snacks before she ate. We later had sex buh she wore pant that day.

Yesterday again, I invited another babe and that one come they run for me inside house. Lwkmd I swear. Later she told me the house is too big and she just want to go. That she never expected what she was seeing. I told her to come see the rooms( just two bedroom ensuite o). She told me to lead while she walks behind me. On getting inside I wanted to show her the wardrobe and she shouted holy ghost fire, thinking maybe her eyes will see something spiritual. Hahaha.

She told me to introduce her to few neighbors beside my house. I just they laugh. Later I told her about my work and evidences of businesses I do. I just they laugh

Careful, don't show your trophies to the undeserving make them no do you strong thing.

You get 5 tons truck you no dey too use make I hire am for some time?
Re: The Fear Of Pant Ritualist by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2019
Honestly this pant thing is a hoax, only in africa tho.. africans are just dumb

This pant thing does not work, most people doing it probably wont have enough money to buy camry.
People fear things they dont understand, and i think its time for them to magic and money ritual of a thing does NOT work

Over 200 years ago when magic was original, the white men still came here and captured us as slaves, why didnt thry use magic to save them? James Randi(american magician )donated $1m(360 million naira) usd for anybody who can provide any evidence for magic under controlled environment, since 1964 nobody have claimed that money... you can google it
James randi challenged guru marajis and all magicians around the world to proof themselves, so far nobody claimed the money

But deluded Africans think killing people can make money, or using pants can give money, nonsense
Untill someone claims james Randy $1m, i refuse to believe in magic
Re: The Fear Of Pant Ritualist by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ok
Re: The Fear Of Pant Ritualist by anthonyuncle(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
nice sexapades. HIV is real
Re: The Fear Of Pant Ritualist by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
And op is gone undecided

(1) (Reply)

Satisfy Her Sexually / Are They Still Pretty Matured Virgins In Lagos for Marriage? / Make Him Or Her Get Jealous!! Here Are 5 Ways To Make Your Ex Jealous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.