Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos (35154 Views)

Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / Pregnant Mom, Her Two Kids Burnt To Death In Anambra House Fire. Photos / Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by Gerrard59(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by Evince(m): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Victorakats:
This death was 100% avoidable, but this is the cost of illiteracy.

Perhaps if she knew, this death would have been averted.

There are some practices that must never be permitted in a home.

1. Use of rat poison where there are children

2. Keeping generator very close to the room or house.

3. Using candles or any other form of lightening source in the bedroom

4. Leaving gas cylinder in the room

Etc

RIP to them, quite a horrible death I must say.

If say government give us light e for no happen. Abeg blame gvmnt
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by Titheman(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
under buhari tragedy everywhere
check my signature
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by Ken4Christ: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
How did they know its mosquito coils? None of the victims survived. So, what evidence was left that pointed to the use of mosquito coils?
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by Baawaa(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very bizarre deaths happening to Christians.
Yesterday it was 3 girls who suffocated in a locked car,

Today it's a family of 4 burnt by mosquito coil.
Tomorrow it will be a family of 7 choked to death while swallowing amala.

Does that even make any sense?
As your post don't make any sense grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by ogtavia(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
I suspect foul play..
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by Honestagbons(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Na buhari cos am,ahhhh na waoh
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
BoneBlogger:
This is quite unfortunate. A mother and her four children were burnt to death following midnight fire outbreak at their residence in Maiduguri, Borno state capital. According to an online report, the fire outbreak was said to have been caused from a burning mosquito coil.

Twitter user Dan Borno who shared the sad and graphic pictures online said that people should be sensitized on how to make use of mosquito coils..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/mother-4-kids-burnt-death-mosquito-coil-mishap-viewer-discretion.html
If there was power would they not have slept with fan..,electricity is now rocket science in Nigeria. The govt of Germany pay each of their citizens $60 for every electricity they consume. They practically beg their citizens to consume more electricity because they have it in excess and it has to be exhausted per time. Nigeria=Shithole/hellhole country,it's a shame.
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by big3boy: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
the holy prophet . s.a.w forbade us putting on light, fire or anything flammable while sleeping.
may ALLAH forgive their sins
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by bedspread: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
PointZerom:
Fashola and Buhari must go!
Combo
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by Meritocracy: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Maiduguri again? Why nothing good is coming out from that place. Is Maiduguri a cursed land.
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by mkpurumma090(f): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Quite unfortunate cry cry cry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by AbdulCLO: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
WHAT HAS BUHARI GOT TO DO WITH MOSQUITO COIL NOW? some people are just mad or are trying hard to be mad men and women by force
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by brimoknight(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
bs81:
why r d clothes not burnt or is that not the scene of the fire incident? Rip to them. A very sad incident

When we say you should buy data, you wont. Now look at what airtel free mode has caused. Ogbeni goan buy data
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 22, 2018
Jesus Christ
Rip to them
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by ofwest: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2018
this is more of boko haram hand work rather;than mosquito hand work
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2018
N700 would have saved their lives.

I have a few packed in my luggage to give out to my neighbors.

Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by ofwest: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2018
this is more of boko haram hand work rather;than mosquito coil
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by lovethchioma(f): 6:25am On Feb 22, 2018
The burnt was not caused by Mosquito coil whatever. They are yet to tell us the real cause of their death.
May God help us in the country.
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by nwa4me(f): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2018
nawaoo. make una rest in peace. Amen
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by chikago1: 7:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Victorakats:
This death was 100% avoidable, but this is the cost of illiteracy.

Perhaps if she knew, this death would have been averted.

There are some practices that must never be permitted in a home.

1. Use of rat poison where there are children

2. Keeping generator very close to the room or house.

3. Using candles or any other form of lightening source in the bedroom

4. Leaving gas cylinder in the room

Etc

RIP to them, quite a horrible death I must say.
Dude, accidents do happen sometimes. I do not think that only illiterates suffer from fire mishaps. RIP TO THE DEAD.AND MAY TRAGEDY NEVER AFFLICT US TODAY AND FOREVER.

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by bolakale23(m): 7:10am On Feb 22, 2018
megrimor:
Buhari why?

When will u get sense. Did the news read Buhari burnt them? Ode oshi
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by aribabz(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2018
I don't even believe this story, though its a sad one. Does that mean that they couldn't feel the fire Burne them so as to run? Because the mother is with them. Were they hypnotize? From d picture none of the kids moved away from each other and all of them are so compacted. None of their neighbor saw the burning house? Maybe God save us in this country
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by zedman1(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2018
Shukusheka:
How did you know they are Christians?
You mean you don't know that Wanmamapapa ( however they spell that name) guy?
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by Victorakats(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2018
chikago1:
Dude, accidents do happen sometimes. I do not think that only illiterates suffer from fire mishaps. RIP TO THE DEAD.AND MAY TRAGEDY NEVER AFFLICT US TODAY AND FOREVER.

Agreed, accidents happen, but it is our job to reduce them to the barest minimum or if possible avoid them totally.
Thanks for your submission
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by czarmide(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2018
Occurrences like this can be avoided if you can strictly adhered to safe practice in all your undertakings.

Let me first of all send my condolences to the family of the victim.

Back to my take on safety practices as regards to the control of mosquito using mosquito coil

When burning coils it's normal practice to use a bit common sense

Mosquitoe coil is not recommended to be used indoor but outdoor.

Being the fact that we are living in a country where nothing works and the only option available is the coil,

Always lit the coil and place it in a flat stainless plate so as to avoid fire outbreak

Secondly place it well away from where you sit/sleep, make sure there is adequate ventilation and don't leave it burning all night so as to avoid suffocation,cough and other breathing issue. .

Facts to always remember :
The insecticide products used are generally considered safe, but it’s the particulate matter produced from a smouldering mosquito coil that poses the greatest risk.

One study estimated that the particulate matter produced from burning one mosquito coil was equivalent to burning 75-137 cigarettes. This amount of exposure poses a health risk.

The emission of formaldehyde from burning one coil can be as high as that released from burning 51 cigarettes.

In general, anything that burns and makes smoke poses a health risk, but these can be mitigated
Re: Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Sad. RIP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees / My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.