Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React (38272 Views)

Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC / Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock / Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by Amosjaj(m): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fvck you Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by piagetskinner(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
I zthot yhu said boko haram haz been depeated

zont worri we will bote yhu out in za year 2019..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by Nukilia: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
WOW! This is an interesting development, its high time we give kudos to our Northern brothers who have mastered the art of kidnapping. The Northern guys have outsmarted our Southern brothers in kidnapping. If the FG have not been paying these guys, they wouldn't continue kidnapping. Nigeria is in for a deep shit. Those who kidnapped Chibok girls are smiling grin to the bank everyday because their master always have money for ransom. APC still remains a scam, just like PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by adexpa(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
All I came to conclude is that we need mercy in this land. I agreed buhari is not good but GEJ was not better. Our issue is not only leaders, we need to see into many things. May God help us.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by biggy26: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
This is so sad and heart breaking. Not again, except they are playing politics.
They shouted Zuma must fall in SA, for months and he eventually fell. But Nigerians cannot even lift a finger let alone protest. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by Emycord: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
After denying and Denying the Dullard finally accepts that girls are now missing .. why exactly dis we vote in this Dullard ...dvee2 oya come and see
THEY ACTUALLY DENIED IT SO THEY CAN USE THEM TO REPLACE THE CHI~BLOCK GIRLS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by xcolanto(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
I thought BMC zombies said no girls were kidnapped?? So how come there are rescuing school girls again?? Oya zombies come and work your 30k out on this thread.

I mean the likes of sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa, pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123, simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera, chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool, hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu, hungerbad, bolustica, babaramota1989, maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,abawora, mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske, barem, imperialyoruba,wristbangle, gbera, benekruku,victorvex and other top class nairaland zombies.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by anytexy: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
So, Buhari can delay too like GEJ before accepting that girls are missing
Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by Fellywood(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
three:
Buhari seems to be competing with Jonathan in the "I can be more incompetent than you stakes
Don't compare life & death...buhari is a dead slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by 9jaown(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
When someone says. Mr president, continue with the good work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by dvee2: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
You said no Chibok girls were abducted, how come you now believe girls are abducted. Oh I get
Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by igben(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Forever scam govt...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by blacknp(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
kennygee:
What a president.

If you are speaking against this President on Nairaland and all other forums and you don't have a PVC, you are one of the problems of this country.

Register and vote.
With a 100 PVC's for each member of your family President Buhari will win overwhelmingly no shaking.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by agabaI23(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
So Buhari has found out that finding Chibok girls is now stale, he has to plan a new abduction so that he will have a fresh set of girls to find. In a weeks time you will hear that 10 of the 111 girls have been rescued.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by Josh44s(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
kennygee:
What a president.

If you are speaking against this President on Nairaland and all other forums and you don't have a PVC, you are one of the problems of this country.

Register and vote.

Respect ✊

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by pasydron(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Hehehehe... Abeg how many days afta?? I thought d state govt denied any abduction? D truth whether anyone wants to believe it or not is dat dis is Anoda well orchestrated plot to score some much needed points by d govt. Watch d army announce a rescue in a few days time

U just nailed it.... Won't be surprise if the "abducted girls" are rescued a few days from now. APC and deceit.... I rest my case!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by ballerin(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Same script all over again. shithole region.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by osazeeblue01: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Is only fools that will vote this outdated man again.

Just that i couldn't hold myself.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
A hausa friend sent me this just now

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by lereinter(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
malu speaks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by BanevsJoker(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Hehehehe... Abeg how many days afta?? I thought d state govt denied any abduction? D truth whether anyone wants to believe it or not is dat dis is Anoda well orchestrated plot to score some much needed points by d govt. Watch d army announce a rescue in a few days time
After paying half of the 1 billion dollars as ransom.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by AngelicBeing: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Whogoblog:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

I share the anguish of all the parents and guardians of the girls that remain unaccounted for. I would like to assure them that we are doing all in our power to ensure the safe return of all the girls.

I have directed the Military and Police to mobilize immediately to ensure that all the missing girls of Government Girls Secondary School, Dapchi, are found. The Minister of Defence will also lead a Federal Government delegation to Yobe tomorrow, to ascertain the situation.

BY VIVIAN GIST : https://viviangist.com/featured/president-buhari-finally-reacts-missing-111-students-yobe-school/

cc; lalasticlala

Breaking news, the girls have been rescued by the military, I heard it on the news now cool
Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
....A hausa friend sent me this just now ! Is like they have been rescued cool
ooshinibos:
Nigeria is a disgrace to the black race

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by AngelicBeing: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fukafuka:
A hausa friend sent me this just now
lt is correct, the girls have been rescued by the military cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by BanevsJoker(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
desreek9:
Anybody that thinks these girls wont be used as one of the achievements of Buhari come 2019 election when they are released sucked buhari's blokos in the dream and is still very much high from the experience. grin grin
Remember last week when the military dug a borehole in Sambisa? This is Kannywood.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by FemiAdeboye(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
How on earth did the 6 hilux vans used for the attack contain 111 girls and foodstuffs stolen; I am to learn please. Maybe i didnt get the full details of the news?
Stop discrediting this man for God sake! How many of his critics can rule their homes successfully , let alone local govt or state or the entire Nation ?
Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
blacknp:
With a 100 PVC's for each member of your family President Buhari will win overwhelmingly no shaking.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by dvee2: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
After denying and Denying the Dullard finally accepts that girls are now missing .. why exactly dis we vote in this Dullard ...dvee2 oya come and see

Why are you excited that human beings are abducted now and you believed they are while you refused to accept that Chibok girls were abducted? For you it's all about politics, Buhari vs GEJ, for some of us it more than that.
Finally it is not unusual for events to happen and the facts to trickle in. You can criticize but the action taken so far is consistent.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by hmabdool(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Enemies of the state and ipob yoot are still wailing...they don't know military have been mobilized to the bushes and the girls rescued already...Sai Baba till 2023
Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by ooshinibos: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fukafuka:
....A hausa friend sent me this just now ! Is like they have been rescued cool
good news ,I hope its true , they told us Boko haram has been defeated , so I did they manage to carry out this operation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by Benbellamor: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Treasure17:
Why always directing? Are you shooting a movie? Nigerians and bad mouth.
Buhari is known for not being decisive enough and is very visible to the blind to see.
Are you saying that Buhari now a Movie Director? grin grin grin on location or on set? i pity 15million wasted votes on this man, too incompetent may God rescue the girls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React by willexyaho(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
playmaker2016:
what about those who died in benue?

THEY ARE UNDER THE 5% OF 97: 5 RATIO

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity / Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth / APC Disowns One Meal A Day Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.