Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Biro Sketch Titled:black Survival..you Can See D Facial Expression On D Man - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled:black Survival..you Can See D Facial Expression On D Man (945 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Titled:black Survival..you Can See D Facial Expression On D Man by Riqueleme(m): 4:20am On Feb 22, 2018
My Biro sketch
Titled: BLACK SURVIVAL
How can you be sitting there.
Telling me that you care-
That you care?
When every time I look around,
The people suffer in the suffering in every way and everywhere.
We're the survivors, Yes;THE BLACK SURVIVORS
I tell you what;some people got everything;
"Some people got nothing
Some people got hopes and dreams
Some people got way and means"
We BlACK SURVIVORS, like DANIEL out of the lions den.
So brothers and sisters,
Which way will we choose?
We better hurry!
Cause wecgot no time to lose
"Some people got fact and claims
Some people got pride and shame
Some people got no aim it seems
Some people can't stand up strong
Some people put the best inside
Some people put the bes outside
We're the survivors like SHADRACH,MESHACH and ABEDNEGO
" A good man is never honoured in his own country "
Nothing change,nothing strange
We got to survive, Y'all
Black survival
#ballpoint_pen #bic_blue_Biro #black_survival #mind_set #riquelme_art_studio #survive[center][/center]

3 Likes

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled:black Survival..you Can See D Facial Expression On D Man by femolacqua(m): 5:01am On Feb 22, 2018
This is good.
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled:black Survival..you Can See D Facial Expression On D Man by Riqueleme(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2018
femolacqua:
This is good.
Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Artfreak Digital Media / Fifteen Year Old Paints Her Future. / ‘playing Queen Moremi Allows Me To Get In Touch With My Inner Soul’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.