Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos (27660 Views)

Why Do Women Prefer Their Children Over Their Husbands? / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by kingPhidel(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2018
Sorry
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by pedrilo: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2018
Loyalblak007:
Mãrriage scares me more than death embarassed
if u hav bad attitude, pls remain single

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Iseoluwani: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2018
Mucus for her nose to decieve gullible people

The person she showed her case to z sick, u can't keep secret, over sabi

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by tivta(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2018
and the feminists are here...
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2018
4 kids shocked shocked shocked

That number alone is enough to get a man mad. But am not justifying his act, but just trying to imagine what runs through the mind of an average man with 4 kids
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by chidynks: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2018
madam ur cry get swag aswear!
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by 007author(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2018
Do, she ran away with her pussy leaving the man konjified?

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2018
Poverty is the major culprit for the unprecedented number of domestic violence and divorce.

People should learn how to appreciate their love ones during this Buhari's time else you'll lose your sanity and the first victim of your frustration is always the family.
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Donjazzy12(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A woman has accused her husband of brutalizing her and maltreating their children. According to the mother of four children, her husband beats her constantly and starves her with the children for days. The distraught woman revealed that she ran away with the kids so that her husband 'won't kill her'.

She shared pictures online showing her crying along with her two little sons.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/domestic-violence-woman-flees-home-kids-husbands-bad-attitude-photos.html
Just imagine a lot of foolish men here buying this story! Truly most men of nowadays are utterly stupid and imbeciles! Do that evil woman and her kids look like people denied food?

Men are so so stupid! Doesn't she have relations? Is the social media her relatives?

Those kids should be kept away from that mentally unstable woman.

You don't use children to advance whatever bizarre plans you have. Children are sacred.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by ssikiru: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2018
this is why I advice ladies to be independent before looking into marriage
most of youths nowadays are scum meanwhile
check my signature to start your rabbit farm
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2018
Looks like she told her kids to cry for the camera

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by brownhawk: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2018
PointZerom:
grin Madam you're crying with your ear piece on, and you call people to snap you while you cry.

Hmmm..I comment my reserve till I hear from the man.
thank u for the observation. It looks like a pose for the camera. Look at the children's crying face.. Where does it commonly happen that children at such age care about extreme marital issue. The woman is playing a game and some people will fall for it. I don't know the full story but this is 70% con game to me from the woman side

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by msal2016: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmm, woman and ego.
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Loyalblak007(f): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2018
pedrilo:
if u hav bad attitude, pls remain single
If you have a bad attitude, pls remain single for your own good smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Lifezhead: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2018
I don't believe dis till i hear from d man
Who cries with ear piece

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2018
biacan:
I hope he's in jail already

Sigh...

Have you heard the other side?
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by 9ja4show: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Say No to violence , women should also stop standing up to men, most women don't want to cook these days because they think it makes them a slave !! ,Stop telling him" you must kill me today" , if he is not doing his responsibility as a man, go to your family and talk to them

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by lilyheaven: 10:23am On Feb 22, 2018
PointZerom:
grin Madam you're crying with your ear piece on, and you call people to snap you while you cry.

Some of this house wife, won't do their house work, instead they gossip around, do material competition around there neighborhood. She maybe using their feeding money to buy her personal stuff.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by strangest(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2018
fear of women with two openings in their ear

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by wink2015(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2018
When the marriage was at it SWEETEST, we did not see your face.

But now that things DON BAJE, THINGS DON WOWOR, you don dey show your face so that we can SYMPATHISE and EMPATHIZE WITH YOU.

It is well!

My advice, find a BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH and start attending and take your SUPPLICATION to the throne of the ALMIGHTY GOD.

He is the omni-potent God, omni-science God, the Lord shall answer your prayer in Jesus name

Also, Learn to be a Good Wife to your husband and a Loving mother to your children. Carry the extended family along.

DO NOT SHUT OUT YOUR IN-LAWS OR EXTENDED FAMILY RELATION that come visiting.

Do not deny them access to your kitchen or POT OF SOUP. Cook good meal and behave very well and be respectful and you will see God miracle shine upon your life.
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Geesaintagape: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2018
Hw can som 1 b crying n enjoying music @ same time.
Madam u are suspicious
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by edward1984(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2018
PointZerom:

And the snot from her nose

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by cyberpelumy(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2018
Brooke60:
What a world!
What a marriage!
More reason to be a full-housewife is the biggest mistake.
I hope you find a way to survive with the kids
you were making sense until u mentioned 'the biggest mistake'... Wow what a thought!
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Brooke60(f): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2018
cyberpelumy:
you were making sense until u mentioned 'the biggest mistake'... Wow what a thought!
So, full-house is a reasonable?

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Austinoiz(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2018
Ajebo wife, if this is true, I salute your courage and wisdom for knowing when to run from an abusive marriage.
When he's done aimlessly frolicking with his mistress, his brain will reset to factory setting.
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2018
Authoreety:
And she is snapping herself wt that cattarh in her nose abi?....

Its only a troublesome woman that will run with the kids

Nothing excuses a man terrorizing his wife and children , no matter how badly behaved the wife is.

Get a brain !!

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2018
Lol..social media generation
PointZerom:

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2018
Austinoiz:
Ajebo wife, if this is true, I salute your courage and wisdom for knowing when to run from an abusive marriage.
When he's done aimlessly frolicking with his mistress, his brain will reset to factory setting.

Most of these men from experience, assuming he is a bad man because we do not have the full story, usually end up wretched, lonely and depressed in their old age with no one to cater for them.
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by bukatyne(f): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2018
Truckpusher:
Poverty is the major culprit for the unprecedented number of domestic violence and divorce.

People should learn how to appreciate their love ones during this Buhari's time else you'll lose your sanity and the first victim of your frustration is always the family.

I seem to agree with you to a certain degree.

Rich men would most likely neglect the Mrs. and shack up with a lover than beat her.

I can't imagine Dangote or Danjuma beating their wives.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Xisnin(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2018
PointZerom:

Don't mind her. The husband is a loving man who takes care of his wife and cherish her.
She left their house because she is tired of enjoying, she want to start suffering.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Electronics: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2018
Never pray to experience a near death scenario, my sister you won't be saying this.
Loyalblak007:
Mãrriage scares me more than death embarassed
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by haslaw(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2018
She has found another man that is telling her fresh lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker / Should I Allow My Mum To Visit Us / What Were The Funny Views You Had As A Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.