Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos (27879 Views)

Why Do Women Prefer Their Children Over Their Husbands? / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by guyla: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
PointZerom:
grin Madam you're crying with your ear piece on, and you call people to snap you while you cry.

Hmmm..I comment my reserve till I hear from the man.

� �
My thought too
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Demonicide(f): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
PointZerom:
grin Madam you're crying with your ear piece on, and you call people to snap you while you cry.

Hmmm..I comment my reserve till I hear from the man.
You forgot to add her running nose too grin
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by bleskid: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
if i dont have money.
. i will.diel without a having anychild
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by dmg1: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
stupid woman what do u espect when all u have is sex and nagging, u are very lucky to run alive with your life intact
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Loyalblak007(f): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
pedrilo:
that thing u'r carrying in front of you is totally bad!
Comman carry it for me undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by fortunechy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Only with ur English, the husband justified
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by PointZerom: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out mr uae vacationer without visa.

It seems you opened this fake account with 'fool' attached to it just to troll me, I am sorry for now, I have no obligation to respond to your tantrums but at the fullness of time I will rightly put you where you belong. It is not a threat but a promise.

Meanwhile b4 I start your delieverance, pls take time to study my signature.
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Assassin101: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
him wan use beating commot d use of wrong English from ur system
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by wailersarefools: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

It seems you opened this fake account with 'fool' attached to it just to troll me, I am sorry for now, I have no obligation to respond to your tantrums but at the fullness of time I will rightly put you where you belong. It is not a threat but a promise.

Meanwhile b4 I start your delieverance, pls take time to study my signature.
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. Who you be that I will open account on your head? I come to know about liars in Nairaland recently. Una plenty full ground. I thank God they have expose you. Wetin your signature talk? Gerrout. If you see trouble you go sabi am? No use dis yeye rubbish dodge the point. Which visa you take go do vacation for uae?

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by ifiokbenzy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Loyalblak007:
Mãrriage scares me more than death embarassed
It's all about your plan ahead of the marriage and who you get married to. Should be fun....
That lady sef, she be lyk suspect (I mean someone busted)...Would be fun to hear from both sides
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by delishpot: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nigerians wont like this news o. They preffere to type after the woman has been killed by the brutal husband. This news is not inspiring at all
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by pedrilo: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Loyalblak007:

Comman carry it for me undecided tongue
pm me
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Brooke60:
What a world!
What a marriage!
More reason to be a full-housewife is the biggest mistake.
I hope you find a way to survive with the kids
more reason to choose husband with sense
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Rozaytee: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Euouae:
4 kids shocked shocked shocked

That number alone is enough to get a man mad. But am not justifying his act, but just trying to imagine what runs through the mind of an average man with 4 kids
it much right...2..is enough for me i swear..d third child might be adopted...
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by kaycee125: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Coconut head
biacan:
I hope he's in jail already
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Sagamite(m): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2018
kennygee:
If this story is true, it's better for her, when he has cleaned up his act and is ready to be a husband and father, let him contact her family.

Contact her family for what?

To do what?

You expect her to go back?
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Sagamite(m): 12:17am On Feb 23, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
lolss........ Dis woman is wicked.....

She carry Pussy run.

She don't know the Power on Konji.

Cretin, will you carry your books and go and study?

Who bought you credit?

Product of a failed education system.

Instead of using your credit to exploit the internet as a boundaryless medium to educate your mind, do well in school and improve your virtuallly hopeless chance in life, your daft ass decided to instead use it as a platform to publicly display your stupidity?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by sisisioge: 5:10am On Feb 23, 2018
Oh dearest Lord... Let there be peace on the land. Please help resolve this woman's issue ASAP! Whew! Bet wetin d heckk is wrong with guys ntoriolorun?

Edumare keep wahala away from me too o embarassed
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by sisisioge: 5:18am On Feb 23, 2018
Sagamite:

Who bought you credit?

Instead of using your credit to exploit the internet as a boundaryless medium to educate your mind, do well in school and improve your virtuallly hopeless chance in life, your daft ass decided to instead use it as a platform to publicly display your stupidity?

Bet why do you have so much venom when you disagree with people on subjects? For someone who writes so beautifully, your caustic mouth is alarming! Biko don't insult me o, I am just trying to point out that 90% of the time, you are nuts! What's with people and being outrightly rude? Dammmit! It's like a plague mehn! Let there be peace in your mind and around you! Hian!

Yeah, I know I asked for it but pls don't insult...cheers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by sisisioge: 5:23am On Feb 23, 2018
delishpot:
Nigerians wont like this news o. They preffere to type after the woman has been killed by the brutal husband. This news is not inspiring at all

grin grin grin

She be sensible pikin, she gbe ja before her address starts being in past tenses grin

"She was a good woman who obeyed God and submitted to her husband."
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by delishpot: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

She be sensible pikin, she gbe ja before her address starts being in past tenses grin

"She was a good woman who obeyed God and submitted to her husband."

Hahahaha, she hates what she doesnt like. She scram before her story come carry K legs.
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Sagamite(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2018
sisisioge:

Bet why do you have so much venom when you disagree with people on subjects? For someone who writes so beautifully, your caustic mouth is alarming! Biko don't insult me o, I am just trying to point out that 90% of the time, you are nuts! What's with people and being outrightly rude? Dammmit! It's like a plague mehn! Let there be peace in your mind and around you! Hian!

Yeah, I know I asked for it but pls don't insult...cheers.

You know what? ............I will give you a pass. No insulting you.

But I will play a game with you that would work your brain to the reasoning.

Lets start the game.

Tell me, in your opinion and to the level of your awareness, the top 3 human suffering you know of in history. These 3 should be ones that were not created by natural disaster.
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2018
some men are just so cruel....women have been so fair to us...some will struggle to involve in business,trade...give money and even feed the household...yet the man who will even be idle will come to eat, have sex even shouts at you and beat you...dats pathetic....well running for home is not the best but find a way to settle it..four kids is not easy..involve his family members n see how to resolve it...you hv been dealing with it so manage it and be prayfull...cheers
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by sisisioge: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Sagamite:

You know what? ............I will give you a pass. No insulting you.

But I will play a game with you that would work your brain to the reasoning.

Lets start the game.

Tell me, in your opinion and to the level of your awareness, the top 3 human suffering you know of in history. These 3 should be ones that were not created by natural disaster.

grin grin grin grin

Who get your time? Just cool it man...life is a lot more fun when we aren't losing our cools. Cheers.
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by sisisioge: 10:44am On Feb 23, 2018
delishpot:

Hahahaha, she hates what she doesnt like. She scram before her story come carry K legs.

grin grin grin grin grin

My brother, she be the real naijarian wey no dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Sagamite(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

Who get your time? Just cool it man...life is a lot more fun when we aren't losing our cools. Cheers.

Yeah, of course it is more temporary fun to bury your head in the sand and not understand what is in stock for you in society.

It is a typical black people trait!

They love fun and being ignorant.

No wonder it is in only black societies that politicians win votes by dancing, not their track record or policies.

Just Skelewu! Skelewu! Skelewu! grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Sagamite:

Who bought you credit?

and you Decided to Post 450 words to Impress me??

If Actually you exploit the Internet and Brutal has you address yourself here, then i would have been readinq your Stories and success thread as a Hard working dude.

Useless kid!! Go and impress kids with low ideology of your calibre
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by sisisioge: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2018
Sagamite:

Yeah, of course it is more temporary fun to bury your head in the sand and not understand what is in stock for you in society.

It is a typical black people trait!

They love fun and being ignorant.

No wonder it is in only black societies that politicians win votes by dancing, not their track record or policies.

Just Skelewu! Skelewu! Skelewu! grin

grin grin grin

You are just angry. We aren't all dafties prof...just think about it. Meanwhile, enjoy your day biko.
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Stopcomplaining(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Gxh
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Sagamite(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

You are just angry. We aren't all dafties prof...just think about it. Meanwhile, enjoy your day biko.

Of course I am angry.

I can't stand stupid people. That should be clear to all who read my posts by now.

I never said all are daft. I just know most are.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Sagamite(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:

and you Decided to Post 450 words to Impress me??

If Actually you exploit the Internet and Brutal has you address yourself here, then i would have been readinq your Stories and success thread as a Hard working dude.

Useless kid!! Go and impress kids with low ideology of your calibre

Now look at this cretinous fuuktard! undecided

Let me use your own daft post to demonstrate to your daft arse how stupid you are. grin

person, do you know my real name before you concluded like the product of a failed education you are that if you have ever read about me or not?

Cretin, do you even think you have the intellectual inclination to have the interest and capability to read the kind of publications I would be in?

Or you think BBNaija are the "Stories and success thread as a Hard working dude"? (See the grammar of the fool) grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you are now with your own statements?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Grown Up Nigerian Triplets / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. / Advice Needed On My Late Dad's 1st Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.