Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos (27668 Views)

Why Do Women Prefer Their Children Over Their Husbands? / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sagamite:

Now look at this cretinous fuuktard! undecided

Let me use your own daft post to demonstrate to your daft arse how stupid you are. grin

person, do you know my real name before you concluded like the product of a failed education you are that if you have ever read about me or not?

Cretin, do you even think you have the intellectual inclination to have the interest and capability to read the kind of publications I would be in?

Or you think BBNaija are the "Stories and success thread as a Hard working dude"? (See the grammar of the fool) grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you are now with your own statements?

''You.are.that.if.you.are.''
look at what you just Posted?? Must you revealed to everyone that you are strugglinq with the Concept of PUNCTUATION??
Underscorinq your Post isn't why i was here Tho'.

Paraqraph | Now you think i will be Flabbergasted with the Unspots unfathomable Balderdash you just Posted??
I loath Natterinq and Tradinq Grammatical Convo with Bemused Octopus that Lacks the Cogitation Ability to Easly comprehend my Comprehension without Aspirinq to Ask for my Tit-Bit before Enrollinq to Natter Words with a ''Starl-Warth'' of my Cadre.

This Kid, just Halt quotinq my syntax with my Sobriquet Taqqed on it because its never meant for An Animals with Shambolic Hunch Back of your Calibre.

''More About Me''

Go to Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, walk sraiqht to the Department of Urban and reqional Planninq and Ask the 300 Level students' about ''JOHHNY the YOUNG pRoF''

i seriously Detest kids and am Accustomed in Tutorinq 'em.

Opps! And the Last time i checked, Billgate Doesn't Apply Grammar On his Speech before Becominq a well know Respectable Influential Beinq bro.
Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Sagamite(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:

''You.are.that.if.you.are.''
look at what you just Posted?? Must you revealed to everyone that you are strugglinq with the Concept of PUNCTUATION??
Underscorinq your Post isn't why i was here Tho'.

Paraqraph | Now you think i will be Flabbergasted with the Unspots unfathomable Balderdash you just Posted??
I loath Natterinq and Tradinq Grammatical Convo with Bemused Octopus that Lacks the Cogitation Ability to Easly comprehend my Comprehension without Aspirinq to Ask for my Tit-Bit before Enrollinq to Natter Words with a ''Starl-Warth'' of my Cadre.

This Kid, just Halt quotinq my syntax with my Sobriquet Taqqed on it because its never meant for An Animals with Shambolic Hunch Back of your Calibre.

''More About Me''

Go to Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, walk sraiqht to the Department of Urban and reqional Planninq and Ask the 300 Level students' about ''JOHHNY the YOUNG pRoF''

i seriously Detest kids and am Accustomed in Tutorinq 'em.

Opps! And the Last time i checked, Billgate Doesn't Apply Grammar On his Speech before Becominq a well know Respectable Influential Beinq bro.

What the fck is this gibberish this juvenile cretin just vomited? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A cretin that does not know when to use capitalisation wants "tutorinq 'em"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Must you revealed"? ABU lo kor ni yen? (ABU taught you that?)

"Respectable Influential Beinq bro"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person dem no beat you well for house ni? Is this another failure we are getting in Nigeria by copying oyinbo and not smacking our kids?

O ye kan ti naa pirigidi si e ara ko kawe, omo oloriburuku.

Who bought you credit?

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by Elcuba: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2018
Sagamite:

What the fck is this gibberish this juvenile cretin just vomited? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A cretin that does not know when to use capitalisation wants "tutorinq 'em"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Must you revealed"? ABU lo kor ni yen? (ABU taught you that?)

"Respectable Influential Beinq bro"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person dem no beat you well for house ni? Is this another failure we are getting in Nigeria by copying oyinbo and not smacking our kids?

O ye kan ti naa pirigidi si e ara ko kawe, omo oloriburuku.

Who bought you credit?

Agbaya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? / "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.