Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (61825 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 / Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by floratutu: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Tifalf14:
You are clearly not getting the message I was trying to put across. On thr Ab inbev website it says you will get a response latest by 1 month after your gamified assessment. Those that were successful in the gamified assessment have already received the link for psychometric and after psychometric you get a call from them. I have done this already.

I'm talking about those that haven't heard back from them over one month after the gamified assessment. My friend received an email exactly one month after she attempted the gamified assessment that she'll receive feedback soon. She said she's sure she didn't do well in the test. That's why I said I think its a waitlist... if they need more candidates they will invite more people for the psychometric assessment.

So you really think only those that have received the link for the second test were successful while others who haven't were not simply because your friend didn't do well??

The job application have not even been closed yet. If you were successful, good for you and congrats.

PS: AB inbev's recruitment process is very scattered in case you don't know. Bye!

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 23, 2019
I never said that those that haven't received a success mail were not successful; I said I guess they may be on a waitlist. Do you even know what a waitlist means?

Please do not misquote me, Thank you.

floratutu:

So you really think only those that have received the link for the second test were successful while others who haven't were not simply because your friend didn't do well??

The job application have not even been closed yet. If you were successful, good for you and congrats.

PS: AB inbev's recruitment process is very scattered in case you don't know. Bye!

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 23, 2019
No I haven't, but the website states that we should receive feedback latest in 3 weeks.

Celuchy247:

Please have you gotten a feedback/mail after the 2nd psychometric test?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by jeumie: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2019
Anyone that has written the Business Simulation yet?

I have never had an exam soo all-encompassing before. It is not about being book smart ot even street smart.You dont even know how to answer the questions.

For anyone that moves to the next stage, I am sure they are the best hands.

May the best men win!!!! LOL

2 Likes

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by NJobs: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
how do you answer the overall grade point question since my school use a scale of 5 and not 4?
please help, I am applying for the 2019 GMT
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by adesamtuns: 5:55am On May 03, 2019
jeumie:
Anyone that has written the Business Simulation yet?

I have never had an exam soo all-encompassing before. It is not about being book smart ot even street smart.You dont even know how to answer the questions.

For anyone that moves to the next stage, I am sure they are the best hands.

May the best men win!!!! LOL

Same here man. The test was for 4 hours. It was just turnioniown. I already sent you a message.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by charliesyndrom: 4:07pm On May 07, 2019
Regret mails have started rolling in
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by souljar(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2019
charliesyndrom:
Regret mails have started rolling in
whoa... make dem chill small o. Pls, when was d deadline for the tests?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by souljar(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2019
souljar:

whoa... make dem chill small o. Pls, when was d deadline for the tests?
Imagine!! grin one has been sitting in my inbox since 1:30pm... Las las, no job found, no job lost.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 11:13am On May 19, 2019
Business Simulation test mail came in Yesterday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by jeumie: 8:58am On May 20, 2019
I guess its in batches because i know that some set have already done step 4 which is panel interview.

Tifalf14:
Business Simulation test mail came in Yesterday cheesy
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 20, 2019
It may not exactly be in batches. There was a problem with my application. So they contacted me about it, after it was resolved, the mail came in.

jeumie:
I guess its in batches because i know that some set have already done step 4 which is panel interview.

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 09, 2019
Please has anyone heard back from AB Inbev after the individual panel interview?

Tifalf14:
It may not exactly be in batches. There was a problem with my application. So they contacted me about it, after it was resolved, the mail came in.

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by jeumie: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
[/quote]
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by charliesyndrom: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Please who knows what I am to expect in an interview for Data Analyst at Workforce Group. Help o the interview is this morning.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dblaiz(f): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by king1988(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2022
Good day everyone Pls I was shortlisted for global management trainee odyssey assessment by abinbev, how do I go about it? I need past questions on the test, many thanks guys
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by prittypet(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2022
i was also shortlisted as well for it.. i am yet to take the test as well but i have done the cultural test which i was Congratulated.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by qanda: 5:38pm On May 12, 2022
Get AB Inbev Global Management (ABINBEV) Job test past questions and answers on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by GoldenDee: 7:27pm On May 12, 2022
get recently conducted ab inbev study material,

Senda mail goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by king1988(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2022
odi104:

Was your email from odyssey?
Pls meerdeeq I am currently in this odyssey assessment, how do I scale through, I need a guide on how to write it or past question
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by king1988(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2022
MEERLEEQ:
I just did. Next stage is psychometric.
[quote author=odi104 post=77315491]

Pls meerleeq I am currently in this odyssey assessment, how do I scale through, I need a guide on how to write it or past question
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by prittypet(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2022
done mine today and is reflecting already on my dashboard.. waiting for a congratulatory messages from them.. Please someone should add me on the group. +2348139781158
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Jeffeff(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
prittypet:
done mine today and is reflecting already on my dashboard.. waiting for a congratulatory messages from them.. Please someone should add me on the group. +2348139781158

please what group? I was also sent a mail. can i be added +2348109795017
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Papatuneday: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
https://chat*whatsapp*com/HM3X89yQtSQ7dPNywsjKYJ click on this link to join those who recently took the AB INBEV assessment.

Replace the asterisks(*) with dot (.)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.