Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (58722 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
enonche85:

I agree with u to some extent sha,...in this part of our world it's not wise to do such to a man who's not shown commitment and also a man doing same to a woman who's not shown equal commitment to the man.

Yes . Anyway, it's an unwise idea , no matter which part of the world you come from.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by enonche85(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Yes . Anyway, it's an unwise idea , no matter which part of the world you come from.

Our thinking in this part of the world is different from the western world, so it still matters which part of the world u from.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
enonche85:

Our thinking in this part of the world is different from the western world, so it still matters which part of the world u from.

With this case, I seriously don't see the difference.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by lexy2014: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Nope.
wow...y would buy such an important thing without receipt? Are u sure u purchased d genuine article?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

Ordinary 2 bedroom flat and he fainted
If to say na duplex nko

Funny enough this same man will still fvck different girls right in that flat that his hard-working girlfriend got for him

I don't think it's wise to invest in a man or do any thing good for/to them

*** To all those quoting me, I can't invest in a man especially a Nigerian man,they will not only disappoint you but leave you the moment they are financially stable....They are not worth it...Most of them have empty skull with nothing to offer equally**

If you are dumb,quote me

Point is?? U may also try Somalian men then. And i believe your father is a Nigerian. Hisssss
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hope he's also ready to pack out when she comes knocking someday soon. To me, this is temporary ownership in other words he's a tenant
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by biggy26: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I clicked. What's that place?
It's a place for Africans to tell their own story by clipping what they do or basically sharing anything African. You create boards and clip what you like. We have lots of your people visiting.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by biggy26: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I clicked. What's that place?
It's a place for Africans to tell their own story by clipping what they do or basically sharing anything African. You create boards and clip what you like. For instance, will like to see more of what SA is all about, culture and all. We have lots of your people visiting.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by siegfried99(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
greatnaija01:
GOD GIVE ME THIS KIND OF GIRL FRIEND not
the broke azzz ones that are everywhere trying to reduce the little money am making.... abeg.... such Lady should PM me o.... abeg o... grin

same here oo

grin

not all this parasites

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
femolacqua:
He should count himself lucky.
ah not necessarily
some girls de try buy husband na
and e fit no be d guy spec
now he gas marry by force if e collet dat house

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
MostBanned:

No go work for your own money, dey there dey find gold wey you wan dig
what women have been doing,men can also do
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

Funny enough this same man will still fvck different girls right in that flat that his hard-working girlfriend got for him

*** To all those quoting me, I can't invest in a man especially a Nigerian man,they will not only disappoint you but leave you the moment they are financially stable....They are not worth it...Most of them have empty skull with nothing to offer equally**

If you are dumb,quote me
cucumber boku
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
wow, love in action.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Ceasardgreat(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

If you are dumb,quote me

PS:I'm not dumb

You met the wrong people..just because you had a bad relationship/experience shouldn't be the reason you generalise such!

People are born different likewise orientation..
From what you have shown here are you sure you can make a good wife?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Angel1696: 1:14am On Feb 24, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

If you are dumb,quote me
if I get u for oza room
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by jidxin(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Divorce should never be an option, says who?

If something is not working for me, I'm out. But it'd take something irreparable for me to consider a divorce.

Im just saying dat at dz ur age u should be optimistic and take ur time to get d best so that divorce wouldn't surface at all
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by jidxin(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lionessza:

You are speaking from a religious view and I understand. I'm talking from a realistic one , relationships especially marriage aren't easy these days, not everything is as simple as it used to be . But the success depends on both parties keeping their end of the bargain.
That is why extra precaution needs to be taken so that we wouldn't fall into such circumstances. Being realistic is being careful at d material time

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 6:01am On Feb 26, 2018
jidxin:

That is why extra precaution needs to be taken so that we wouldn't fall into such circumstances. Being realistic is being careful at d material time

Yes.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by jidxin(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Yes.
wink cheesy[color=#990000][/color] wink wink
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by godofuck231: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:

I doubt I would be that hurt by kicking out someone who hurt me badly, I would probably be hurt by the fact that I allowed a person like that to get so close to me. The kicking him out part would actually give me pleasure, 1st step to healing lol.
sometimes it necessary to change chapters in life but we stay in the book still,
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 6:02am On Feb 27, 2018
godofuck231:
sometimes it necessary to change chapters in life but we stay in the book still,

Lol, ok.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by godofuck231: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, ok.

Now you are more like a lady, now you have my attention
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2018
godofuck231:

Now you are more like a lady, now you have my attention

What are you on about ?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by godofuck231: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

What are you on about ?
being in control of ur self, makes me wish to meet or see you, the way you have responded to my posts so far, matured and cool
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by godofuck231: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

What are you on about ?
being in control of ur self, makes me wish to meet or see you, the way you have responded to my posts so far, matured and cool unlike tonto
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by godofuck231: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

What are you on about ?
being in control of ur self, makes me wish to meet or see you, the way you have responded to my posts so far, matured and cool unlike tonto , lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Is Saying "Have You Eaten?" Caring? / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.