Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

How To Last Longer During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Last Longer During Sex (1854 Views)

"Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Last Longer During Sex by Eagba(m): 5:10am On Feb 23, 2018
A friend once shared his ordeal about being a one minute man. So i decided to share my skills. Hopefully you can add to yours.
If you want to keep her coming for more, you will have to make your own satisfaction Secondary.
1. Dedicate time for for-play. Try simulating her sexual parts like her breast, Clitoris, nipple etc study her to know the part that gives her the most pleasure and spend a little bit of more time there . Pretend not to be studying her.
Step 2. If she's properly oilled naturally, you can go ahead with step 2 and if not, try applying lubricate (try visit a sex store). My guys your angle of entry and thrust is important, cos it makes your penis appear bigger or smaller. So i personally enter at an adjacent angle. Say 45ยค to the north or vertical. Reasons being it makes your penis appear bigger, thereby bring you closer to her pelvic bone and her clitoris.
So with each thrust you're also making contact with her clit (remember her clit contain million of nerves ending and its design for pleasure) na there most of the enjoyment dey.
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex by ubunja(m): 5:14am On Feb 23, 2018
so you gona toast her, spend on her, impress her, propose her, support her, feed her, protect her and even make her own pleasure primary and yours secondary?? i have never seen such slavery in my life...the Patriarchy IS bullshiit.bring in feminism and set men free ....

5 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer During Sex by ambrosini593(m): 5:27am On Feb 23, 2018
this early morning. please plan your day abeg

1 Like

Re: How To Last Longer During Sex by Eagba(m): 5:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Step 3. During thrust, (never tell her this) take away your mind from the action and take it somewhere else personally i like engineering math, so i start solving mathematics in my head. Or you can count 1 to 100 forward and backward in your head. Always study her responses to know how to twerk things.
Inaddition, you feel you might be cumming, slow down or do something else like sucking, (i personally don't give head for now) etc finally, avoid excess sugar don't do drug and other bad stuffs. Eating plenty of fruit and vegetable. And note , you can't satisfy them all. I once had sex a girl and after 4 round of 5 hours plus sex minus for play o, she said," there is still condom in my bag" i can never forget statement.
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex by Eagba(m): 5:51am On Feb 23, 2018
ambrosini593:
this early morning. please plan your day abeg
you wan dey come romance section this early morning
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex by Eagba(m): 6:01am On Feb 23, 2018
ubunja:
so you gona toast her, spend on her, impress her, propose her, support her, feed her, protect her and even make her own pleasure primary and yours secondary?? i have never seen such slavery in my life...the Patriarchy IS bullshiit.bring in feminism and set men free ....
if she is your wife. You should. If she is paying for it. You should. Some girls pay for real sex

(1) (Reply)

He Has Not Called Me Back And Refused To Pick My Calls / New Naughty Whatsapp Group / Guys Can This Really Stop A Man From Committing Suicide (pics)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.