Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” (13217 Views)

Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country / 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World / Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by jericco1(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2018
incredible

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Martinez19(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2018

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by RoyalBlak007: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2018
Martinez19:
wow. I have learnt something today. One more more question, has there been reports of burn injury on people due to the high temperatures? smiley

No one would want to

stay too long outdoors...in the Sun without getting under a shade.
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by LLSAINT(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2018
Plagiarism abi? Well, it is all about the information
KillerBeauty:
It's like op just discovered the website www.brightside.me Most of his thread are from there.

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Treasure17(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The English stand in an ideal line even in the absence of dividing bands.
Not in Nigeria, every where go scatter and some will start saying I'm behind you, but I was here before you blah blah blah...

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by RoyalBlak007: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Treasure17:

Not in Nigeria, every where go scatter and some will start saying I'm behind you, but I was here before you blah blah blah...
gringringringrin
"This is my chance"

"I came here first,I saw you when you were coming" grin

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Khd95(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
i finally see mountain of fire in arizona grin grin grin

weldonr royalblack cool

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Treasure17(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

gringringringrin
"This is my chance"

"I came here first,I saw you when you were coming" grin
As in.. I tire ...You will see some fabricating lies just to beat the queue ...Nigeria I hail thee. Nice one from you royalblack007

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by KillerBeauty(f): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Make your

point?
I have no point. Just a discovery.

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by 1shortblackboy: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
jericco1:
incredible
s
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Educating cool
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The English stand in an ideal line even in the absence of dividing bands.
Try to compare this to the lines waiting for BRT buses here in Lagos. Lmao

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by noblemann1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Treasure17:

As in.. I tire ...You will see some fabricating lies just to beat the queue ...Nigeria I hail thee. Nice one from you royalblack007
Guy I dey Your back, I dey come wink smiley

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by deanoffaculty: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The skull of an owl
This skull of an owl looks like CCTV camera.... cheesy

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by deanoffaculty: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
This is what $20 million looks like under a mattress:
Let me send my ANACONDA snake on errand to that room.

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by dingbang(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
E b like say royalblak007 na explorers student
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by IamLaura(f): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
A dog surrenders with its owner during a police raid in Brazil
Mans best friend.

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
heendrix:
how does underground train clears snow undecided

Does your mum have any living child? angry

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by samuelchimmy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
,nice, where is dexplorer sef
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by heendrix(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Does your mum have any living child? angry

are your parents living? I doubt it undecided
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
heendrix:

are your parents living? I doubt it undecided

That's a nonsequitur, you uneducated oaf grin

Someone asking how they clear snow from an underground rail, is that one a knowledgeable person?
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
KillerBeauty:
It's like op just discovered the website www.brightside.me Most of his thread are from there.
u are right ooo the op copy it from the site u post, thank God 4 u, if not I 4 don they sing the op praises by now
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by sirgalahad26(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
This is what $20 million looks like under a mattress:
let that naija snake see this, it will swallow it with ease grin
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by heendrix(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:

That's a nonsequitur, you uneducated oaf grin

Someone asking how they clear snow from an underground rail, is that one a knowledgeable person?

your just as daft as hell....he uploaded a train underground so I forwarded a question to him on how underground train can clear snows? perhaps your so stupid to see I used a question mark

the high time you go develop your dead cerebellum the better for you n stop passing the aggression of your frustrated life on me I ain't responsible for your woes. arindi

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
heendrix:

your just as daft as hell....he uploaded a train underground so I forwarded a question to him on how underground train can clear snows? perhaps your so stupid to see I used a question mark

the high time you go develop your dead cerebellum the better for you n stop passing the aggression of your frustrated life on me I ain't responsible for your woes. arindi

I can see that proper grammar, punctuation and general writing ethics are not part of your English curriculum. You write like a medicated Orang Utang.

Did it occur to you that the picture of the snow clearing train was taken while it was inside a train repair house?

How can you possibly be responsible for anything to do with me when your own pathetic life is still not sorted out?
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by heendrix(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I can see that proper grammar, punctuation and general writing ethics are not part of your English curriculum. You write like a medicated Orang Utang.

Did it occur to you that the picture of the snow clearing train was taken while it was inside a train repair house?

How can you possibly be responsible for anything to do with me when your own pathetic life is still not sorted out?

all this is not worth giving yourself sleepless night on what I typed earlier. or probably your just looking for who to share your frustrated life with, well I count myself out. your siblings might probably do share with you. #peace

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
heendrix:

all this is not worth giving yourself sleepless night on what I typed earlier. or probably your just looking for who to share your frustrated life with, well I count myself out. your siblings might probably do share with you. #peace

Next time, try to apply some gumption when you post. Some of us read things critically, we are not all odd-toed droopy armed troglodytes.

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by heendrix(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Next time, try to apply some gumption when you post. Some of us read things critically, we are not all odd-toed droopy armed troglodytes.

Next time try to be diplomatic when Quoting people even if you wana correct. I'm dang sure your not good at that

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
heendrix:

Next time try to be diplomatic when Quoting people even if you wana correct. I'm dang sure your not good at that

I find diplomacy is overrated. You need to develop social skills and serious proper written grammar.

PS: I thought you were leaving? You know to save the world and stuff. grin

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by heendrix(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I find diplomacy is overrated. You need to develop social skills and serious proper written grammar.

PS: I thought you were leaving? You know to save the world and stuff. grin

nothing is wrong with my grammar I guess I should remind you this is a forum and not an educational contest. Looking for who to exchange grammars with try queing up with your secondary school teachers

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by sexdoll: 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Cool

Jamb Admission Letter Printing / 2012/2013 University Of Uyo Admission List Out / DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar