Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” (13218 Views)

Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country / 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World / Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
heendrix:

nothing is wrong with my grammar I guess I should remind you this is a forum and not an educational contest. Looking for who to exchange grammars with trying queing up with your secondary school teachers

I’m sure you meant to make a well meant response but I couldn’t understand the gibberish that you typed.

The education system has failed you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by heendrix(m): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I’m sure you meant to make a well meant response but I couldn’t understand the gibberish that you typed.

The education system has failed you Sir.

you didn't understand then you shouldn't have quote me. and thanks if the education has failed me it's ain't your problem. just focus on growing your bank account than your English

Also, minding your business is also a factor to consider if you'd really wana move an inch from your present state

5 Likes

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 24, 2018
heendrix:

you didn't understand then you shouldn't have quote me. and thanks if the education has failed me it's ain't your problem. just focus on growing your bank account than your English

Also, minding your business is also a factor to consider if you'd really wana move an inch from your present state

Nope, I’m good.

You need serious help.

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by tyup(m): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2018
heendrix:

chai guy why you murder uncle Egunmogaji like this na grin

but really you guys should be matured another guy's post isn't worth fighting on this is 2018

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by ruggedtimi(m): 12:13am On Feb 24, 2018
nice stuffs... but the koko is all these stuffs are online. If u are a fact explorer that wants to know more. you will find this articles online. I recommend listverse.com very educative and they even pay $100 if you compose a list of facts that cannot be found anywere online.
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by RoyalBlak007: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2018
It's highly sad to see that some Nigerians are highly dumb embarassed

I post links to every thread I create yet some pathetic individuals are screaming PLAGIARISM

7 Likes

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Nnannaou(m): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I post links to every thread I create yet some pathetic individuals are screaming PLAGIARISM

Abeg continue the good work jor!

5 Likes

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Treasure17(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2018
noblemann1:
Guy I dey Your back, I dey come wink smiley
Haha.. lol..i guess you are one of them
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Treasure17(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Even when the name and the picture of the author is there, some will still find fault. Not every body will appreciate your efforts. Ignore them jire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Niyeal(m): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2018
The sleeping Dog. lol
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by CuddleBear(f): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
“This is the first complete nervous system ever dissected — 1887. Her name is Harriett and she was a maid employed at Drexel University College of Medicine, now the Medical College of Pennsylvania. She wished to dedicate her body to science.”
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Keep the good work up

1 Like

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 25, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
A dog surrenders with its owner during a police raid in Brazil

Dogs and LOYALTY. A creature that is ready to stand by you, fight for you, DIE FOR YOU!
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 25, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Pay no attention to them. What is the difference between what you are doing and explorers? I am almost certain explorers too must have been tagged MR COPY AND PASTE sometime along the line while trying to educate us in his own style. You are both on the same path and as long as you keep bringing up educative stuff am your fan as i am explorers'. Not everyone knows how to dig the net for what is beneficial. More grease to your elbow sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by theapeman: 1:45am On Feb 25, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Sometimes temperature could be as

high as 42 degree Celsius in Arizona
42 degree Celsius can't melt a plastic undecided
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by RoyalBlak007: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Pay no attention to them. What is the difference between what you are doing and explorers? I am almost certain explorers too must have been tagged MR COPY AND PASTE sometime along the line while trying to educate us in his own style. You are both on the same path and as long as you keep bring up educative stuff am your fan as i am explorers'. Not everyone knows how to dig the net for what is beneficial. More grease to your elbow sir.

You have said it all

Sire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by EmmySparky(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Asowari:
u are right ooo the op copy it from the site u post, thank God 4 u, if not I 4 don they sing the op praises by now
that one no mean anything...even the explorer gets his info from other sites...or he dey go excavate those facts himself....just encourage the guy and leave this bb

1 Like

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by williamdeluxe(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Make your
point?
d point is copy and paste will not kill u
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
williamdeluxe:

d point is copy and paste will not kill u

Copy and paste is an art on its own and only very few are masters of this style of education on social media. Very few are able to make a niche for themselves in this art. Have you ever heard this name Lorenzo Jesen? What this guy does is scout for interesting comments made by people on a particular topic on social media and then package it as an article which mostly have such titles as: 29 people tell about the first time they saw blablabla...............40 women talk about their sexual fantasies...........and e.t.c. Copy and paste is an art. The major point is that it should be aimed at GOOD EDUCATION. If Explorers get alot of wonderful remarks for COPY and PASTE, its then no more than sentimentalism if this wonderful thread is reduced to ridicule by the same people who if the same thread is by explorers they will be all out saying "GOD BLESS YOU" why the double standard? (the question is not address to you, am just making a point)

4 Likes

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Asowari:
u are right ooo the op copy it from the site u post, thank God 4 u, if not I 4 don they sing the op praises by now

Even explorers copies his posts too.. Stop hating and appreciate op for bringing the info here..
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by noblemann1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Treasure17:

Haha.. lol..i guess you are one of them
What to do??
Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by maisauki: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Make your

point?
waa gbayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” by Ayobami7(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamb Admission Letter Printing / DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar / 2012/2013 University Of Uyo Admission List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.