Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. (813 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please / How My Ex-husband Slept With My Daughter- She Explains.. Sad Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2010
I couldn't help pondering when i went to a friend's house and met a young girl about d age of 15 to 17 saying 'My Mother Is My father's daughter'. I got myself involved in d discurssion, but d girl could share any longer. I left trying 2 fix wht i heard 2gether, so i got dat, perhaps her father impregnated her daughter. But what i didnt get is if they live 2gether. What a big shame to d family. I dont know if u've got anything to say about this.
Re: My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2010
I gat notin 2 say o.
Re: My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by SisiKill1: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2010
Hey I know a song along those lines.

It goes like this.

A boy goes to his father to seek advice about the girl he wants to marry and the father said son I'd rather say no, that girl is your sister but your mother doesn't know.

The chorus goes "oh no shame has come into the family"

Then he goes to his mother to seek for advice, his mother said son I'd rather say no, your uncle is your father but your father doesn't know.

Chorus

He goes to his uncle to seek for advice, his uncle said son -kd rather say no your father's not my brother but your father doesn't know

On and on and on it goes until the boy kills himself.

Sigh! What a nice song. smiley
Re: My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by cantell(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2010
^^^Are we supposed to clap or something?
Re: My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2010
cantell:

^^^Are we supposed to clap or something?
Yep, aint you ever clap to a song in church?

@post
Whatz that story? Agonis or Antigone?
Re: My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by SisiKill1: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2010
Nope but if you wanna clap, please go ahead. . .far be it from me to keep you from pleasuring yourself.
Re: My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by Igwe9(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2010
exactly what one gets from poking into another person's affairs, it could possibly be that the girl knows you very well as the information minister, thus decided to keep her mouth shut. smiley
If i'm wrong what advice did you give them? grin
Re: My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by Sonofpeace(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2010
That is an incest, aru, mpu, taboo, abomination,
Re: My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by tundewoods(m): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2010
OK, so what is your next line of action ?
Re: My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by daduke2k(m): 2:57am On Apr 26, 2010
Post anoda ish, aint it poster?
Re: My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by CrazyMan(m): 3:03am On Apr 26, 2010
@Poster.

Its none of your business; so desist from sticking your nose in other people's affairs and mind your own business.
Re: My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by nethacker(m): 3:04am On Apr 26, 2010
family complication grin grin
Re: My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2010
I was very surprised when i heard because i haven't heard of something like that in my life. The girl in question is a hausa girl in Bauchi state. So she probably thought i didn't understand hausa perhaps that was why she said what she actually said before me. If it were u guys wouldn't u have gotten astonished?
Re: My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by madlady(f): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2010
Re: My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2010
whao!i feel for her

(1) (Reply)

Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. / Virginity Is Not Lack Of Opportunity / A Woman's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.