Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,371 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement (113484 Views)

2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by sunbilor(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Firstpage:

And if it doesn't happen, promise us to commit suicide.

One foolish dlondonboy promised last year that buhari would never return when he went for treatment abroad. Yet he came back and the idiot never apologized.

The supreme leader of the pigs swore that buhari is dead, yet he came back and he never showed any remorse for misleading his pigs and idiots.

Your hatred and wishing evil on Nigeria will always come back to you ibos in many fold.
Can you see why silence is golden?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by MrCEO69(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preator:
https://www.nairaland.com/4914270/pes-2019-white-screen-crash

https://www.nairaland.com/4914270/pes-2019-white-screen-crash-edited#74004683

Links change.
So OP could have edited the title.
Not saying he did though
It actually said edited in urs? I just Wan talk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by baqina(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fourwinds:
what will u say about people reacting to post... Did they edit theirs too?

What people are saying is d guy added "6 days to it "probably today...dt d 6 days was not part of d initial post.

While some said it is not possible to edit,some are also saying it is possible.

To me it is possible to edit a title,long after the initial post.....just go to modify and edit d tittle.
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Amberon11: 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
When fools think they're wise. Abeg wear your mumu badge with pride.
Born2smile:
No be nairaland post when person fit edit anytime.

Me I fit go edit one of my old posts come claim say I be prophet/seer.

Mtchewwwwwwwwwww.......

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by simplebb: 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Emusan:

The problem with people like you is that you know the truth but never accept the truth.

This post was made A YEAR ago not 100years and most PEOPLE who commented at front page are still alive and have come out to say, the TITLE of the THREAD didn't change.

Yet you're here doing wrong analysis.

Why to accept the truth so hard for some people...what will you gain?

LOL, by discrediting op prophecy, he would appear wise, logical and we can praise him.

Even if op prophesy was posted here last week, folks like this won't still accept. Just looking for cheap points to score.

You only need to blame their miseducation.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by adekayo1234(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fourwinds:
what will u say about people reacting to post... Did they edit theirs too?
He could have predicted the postponement correctly no doubt but I'm pretty sure he edited the topic. I just have this gut feeling the op is not telling the whole truth otherwise, the next poster wouldn't have asked about a new date (month specifically)

Let's learn to be logical in our thinking. The guy even created another thread bragging about his feat. I doubt anyone God uses would do that.

God still speaks but Op is a liar

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by collinsfhk(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
somehow:

Why?

My instinct tells me so. Meanwhile the op only SD what was revealed to him, simple ND plain, ND wasnt claiming anything....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by MrCEO69(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
maviduchez77:

it's still showing 2014

Do u see the # tag indicating editing, unedited post Dnt v #tag

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by IRIEBOY(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
I don't know why some persons are accusing the OP of editing the title. if he did that , the topic won't be on homepage, the admins will know about it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Primesky(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
It's really shameful how some persons are vehemently opposing the post. God will shock the entre World and Nigerians in particular by what He's about to do in Nigeria.

Only pray you are not a victim. God is set to activate His plans for the nation of Nigeria as He begins to Wind down His work of grace Word wide.

Nigerians do not know how important our country is to God, not by who we are or what we've done, but by the election of grace. The forces of darkness know this very well, and have are hell bent on holding the nation and its peoples destiny down. But God's time have arrived. The church will be purged, and the fondations of Nigeria will be visited and corrected, and destinies of peoples of Nigeria will be losed. Africa will glow in the light of Nigeria. The time is very near.

If toi doubt it, look at Rwanda, that's nothing compared to what will happen in Nigeria. Nigeria shall teach many righteousness. First you must endure the birth pangs. Please do not doubt it, it is real and will quickly come to pass. Nigeria arise for tour time has come !.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Gleefreak125(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

must everything be turned into gambling. Haba
Abeg park well joor, na the one way concern me I dey ask am so. E concern you? If e fit tell me who go win self I no mind. If him talk am I believe but for you, goan siddon.

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by MrCEO69(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
baqina:

What people are saying is d guy added "6 days to it "probably today...dt d 6 days was not part of d initial post.

To me it is possible to edit a title,long after the initial post.....just go to modify and edit d tittle.
Did you try it? There is a difference when u do. #tag is added to edited comments

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by adekayo1234(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
baqina:

Pls tell gullible Nigerians o.... Now I know why people fall easily for 419 prophets
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Amberon11: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Another mumu
PythonDancer:
Lmfao .
Gullible people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by jmoore(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
IRIEBOY:
I don't know why some persons are accusing the OP of editing the title. if he did that , the topic won't be on homepage, the admins will know about it.
Admin is not synonymous with wisdom.
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by livelymatilda22: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Amberon11:
You're just a big Thomas. Nothing more.
How is the nonsense you're posting relevant to the prophesy and it's fulfillment? The op's prophesy was 100% accurate so you can choke on that.

OK.. Mine was more than 100% accurate too. check for yourself to confirm..

https://www.nairaland.com/4777992/election-postponed-one-week-23th#71917052
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Fourwinds: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
baqina:

what I'm saying here is that the predicted the postponement and go and read the first three comments that follows.. That will educate u if it is a lie or not

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by adekayo1234(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
MrCEO69:

Do u see the # tag indicating editing, unedited post Dnt v #tag
Is this post edited or not

https://www.nairaland.com/2345052/buhari-election-postponed

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by somehow: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
collinsfhk:

My instinct tells me so. Meanwhile the op only SD what was revealed to him, simple ND plain, ND wasnt claiming anything....

Not disputing his claim but the exact day
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by ImDStar: 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
simplebb:
This thread though.

We need to teach people the difference between after, by, in..... Op said after six days not in six days (that doesn't mean the same thing). Is that hard to comprehend??.....I saw the Croatia Nigeria stuff and clearly that was a prediction, I can predict the result of a match based on some factors but this one is a prophecy and it was spot on. All those trying to discredit the op should go and rest biko, so many doubters here.

The message has been passed and that's it.

My dear that's all that matters jare.
Everyone must not believe, if they doubted Jesus why then won't they doubt this.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by ddooskie(m): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oga, predict 6000 odds jhor.
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by livelymatilda22: 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
baqina:

It is very possible... Check out the one I did

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by baqina(m): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
MrCEO69:

Did you try it? There is a difference when u do. #tag is added to edited comments

I did ...u can check my post here...I changed it twice...No,edit tag was not added.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by somehow: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Amberon11:
Same way you're assuming that the title was edited even when there's proof of the metalink

No proof because the next comment immediately after the post was opened said "which month"?
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by announcement: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
baqina:

D argument is d OP adding to d initial title,wch is �% possible.

My initial post was without date,I added 2017 to it now and changed it again to 2020

I have changed it again to 2020

https://www.nairaland.com/1984167/nigerias-road-shame-goes-online

Did the TIME and DATE change as well? A big no! The post about the election postponement from op shows the time and date posted.

WITNESSES AVAILABLE WHEN IT WAS POSTED FEB 2018 HAVE COME BACK IN FEB 16 2019 TO CONFIRM THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY POSTED WITH EXACT TITLE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Amberon11: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Shut up!
Elthugnificent:
Of all the important things that could have been revealed to you, which might help to prevent some injustice and problems in Nigeria or the world at large.

It is the postponment of one inconsequential election that you folks are seriously attributing to god.

Nigerians never ceases to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by GreatestA1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preator:
https://www.nairaland.com/4914270/pes-2019-white-screen-crash

https://www.nairaland.com/4914270/pes-2019-white-screen-crash-edited#74004683

Links change.
So OP could have edited the title.
Not saying he did though

Can't you spot the difference? One has "edited" at the end to show you it was edited.

The O.P's link has no such word to show it wasn't edited.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by somehow: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mankosi:
u guys are funny. U can never believe sth even when it's glaring. He said election will be hold after 6days which means he may not know the election date as of then but all he know is that it will be postponed and will held after 6 days of the original date. And as God may have it, he posted it on 23rd feb 2018 which is the same date with the new election day. U people should just glorify God and stop making noise here. God is awesome.

Go back and read the bone of contention again to understand what is being disputed
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Fourwinds: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
adekayo1234:

He could have predicted the postponement correctly no doubt but I'm pretty sure he edited the topic. I just have this gut feeling the op is not telling the whole truth otherwise, the next poster wouldn't have asked about a new date (month specifically)

Let's learn to be logical in our thinking. The guy even created another thread bragging about his feat. I doubt anyone God uses would do that.

God still speaks but Op is a liar
all I know is that the guy predicted postponement and people immediately reacted to it... It authenticate his prediction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Amberon11: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tomfoolery is when you believe you evolved from a fish and hence reason and act like one.
hahn:

Lol.

Tomfoolery is she when you believe in something without proof.

Tomfoolery is when you keep praying for things you can work for.

Tomfoolery is when you surrender your common sense for faith and the hope of miracles

Tomfoolery is when you eat grass, drink petrol, volunteer to be a footmat for your pastor and pay a percentage of your salary monthly for no service rendered or product.

Tomfoolery is believing in a god that was introduced to your ancestors by their slave masters

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by nonsobaba: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
adekayo1234:
I've watched with keen interest as events unfold here and l will like to correct some erroneous beliefs after personal observation.

The problem with my people is that they fall prey easily to deceptions because of their mental laziness and their gullibility.

Links do change, if you don't believe me, follow these steps
1. Look for an old thread you've created in the past and click on modify
2. B4 clicking modify, copy the page URL and paste it somewhere
3. After clicking "modify" change the topic of the thread to whatever you like and submit
4. Refresh the page and you'll notice a change in the URL

While the Op might have predicted correctly the postponement of the election, it's not impossible that he could have edited the topic

NB: I'm a Christian and I believe in genuine prophecy but I've also learnt to use my head too

Good day
Hmm. This explains it then.
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by adekayo1234(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
livelymatilda22:

OK.. Mine was more than 100% accurate too. check for yourself to confirm..

It's just amazing the number of people here that have refused to think.
Thank you for pointing this out bro... I believe the Op edited his post otherwise the next poster wouldn't have asked for the new date again.
And I believe the next poster wasn't mentally retarded as most people are claiming

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.