Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement (113528 Views)

2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Amberon11: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Stupid atheist.
Capensis:

Your head must be swelling now. It's called Remote Viewing. Has nothing to do with Jesus or Mohammed.

You spend too much time worrying about your country enough and you'd see through the timelines. Even my little brother uses that imagination techniques to visit my home across the country and explain what he sees. He does not go to church.

You can earn your tithes though.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by collinsfhk(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
somehow:

Not disputing his claim but the exact day

God still speaks. Sm1 had technically confirmed it wasnt edited. Of what benefit is it though...

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by introvertme: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mandeyy:
I believe you. This could be prediction, not prophecy. No military is taking over our country. Either Buhari or Atiku will win and will be sworn in. There'll still be violence and bloodshed in third world countries' elections, and Nigeria is not an exception. So, it's predictable. But all in all, no MILITARY is taking over.

I'm with you 100% on this.

No military is taking over, his imagination is really wild. I'll give him credit for the first prediction though he did well.
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by baqina(m): 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
livelymatilda22:

It is very possible... Check out the one I did

https://www.nairaland.com/4777992/election-postponed-one-week-23th#71917052

Yes,I saw yours and decided to give it a try...it is indeed possible to edit a title

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by themonk(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
adekayo1234:

Pls tell gullible Nigerians o.... Now I know why people fall easily for 419 prophets
The fact you do not know if the OP edited it or not and you are faulting him says a lot about you. I even read the post where you said you are a Christian and I am an agnostic but I still do not want to accuse the OP of anything without facts.

Bro, stop getting high off what you want to believe stick to verifiable facts.

Please Seun can you verify if the post was edited or not, I believe you have the means to do that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
jmoore:
The poster did not give a prophecy. He made a prediction. He also said that Nigeria will beat Croatia 13:0 in the world cup.

Use your brains please.
Modified
The poster .made a prophecy concerning Nigeria's election while the football match was prediction. The prophecy was accurate, direct and forensic. Indeed For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.( Amos 3:cool

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by xtremeTall(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Prophet abeg give me me sure 50 odd ..
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by somehow: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
collinsfhk:

God still speaks. Sm1 had technically confirmed it wasnt edited. Of what benefit is it though...

To deceive the gullible, you know how religious we are.

Remember sorcerers see too?
Herbalists and witches/wizards see too?
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by baqina(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
announcement:

Did the TIME and DATE change as well? A big no! The post about the election postponement from op shows the time and date posted.

WITNESSES AVAILABLE WHEN IT WAS POSTED FEB 2018 HAVE COME BACK IN FEB 16 2019 TO CONFIRM THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY POSTED WITH EXACT TITLE

D guy made a blank statement and came back to edit it to reflect current happening....He must hv put d 6 days to it today...

U can also try and edit ur post.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Amberon11: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jesus!!!
jimsky:
The prophesy is correct, a week ago I saw in a vision a confirmation of what the op has posted, I was trembled and I prayed seriously about it that it should not happen... A strong military invasion of Nigeria territory, it was terrible. Everyone seeing this put yourselves together, gird your loins, something big is about to happen.
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by jmoore(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
themonk:

The fact you do not know if the OP edited it or not and you are faulting him says a lot about you. I even read the post where you said you are a Christian and I am an agnostic but I still do not want to accuse the OP of anything without facts.

Please Seun can you verify if the post was edited or not, I believe you have the means to do that.
Stop waiting for seun. Edit an old topic you have, you will see results for yourself.
The poster even said Nigeria will defeat Croatia by 13:0. This post is a guess work, edited later to make it look more real.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by adekayo1234(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Emusan:

The problem with people like you is that you know the truth but never accept the truth.

This post was made A YEAR ago not 100years and most PEOPLE who commented at front page are still alive and have come out to say, the TITLE of the THREAD didn't change.

Yet you're here doing wrong analysis.

Why to accept the truth so hard for some people...what will you gain?

Lol... It's not that hard to spot a liar. Why was the next poster asking for the new date??

He probably predicted the postponement, but the 6 days part was edited.
And btw, I could also edit a thread I created 5 years ago to display a new topic. All I need to make it credible is few leading comments.

Op however shot himself in the foot when the next poster asked for the new date.
Think bro just think, otherwise you can also join the growing list of the people sending mails to the op for revelation grin grin
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by nonsobaba: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
adekayo1234:

He could have predicted the postponement correctly no doubt but I'm pretty sure he edited the topic. I just have this gut feeling the op is not telling the whole truth otherwise, the next poster wouldn't have asked about a new date (month specifically)

Let's learn to be logical in our thinking. The guy even created another thread bragging about his feat. I doubt anyone God uses would do that.

God still speaks but Op is a liar
Hmm. Many people are already exposing the OP as a cheat and it keeps getting worse.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Primesky(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Benosky011:

My brother, even if we all did not attend primary school to learn counting, we can do that here now. Lol.

According to you, Saturday to Friday is 6 days abi. Ok. Let's count:

Saturday.......day 1
Sunday.......... day 2
Monday..... ....day 3
Tuesday......... day 4
Wednesday.. . .day 5
Thursday......... day 6.

Meaning that, according to your own counting, 6days ends on Thursday.

But the OP Said after 6 days, not in 6days !. I think they are two different things. 6 days from Sunday ends on Friday, and after it is Saturday. Is the statement still wrong now ?. Note, you can't begin your counting from Saturday because it said 'after' 6days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by jmoore(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

Modified
The poster .made a prophecy concerning Nigeria's election while the football match was prediction. The prophecy was accurate, direct and forensic. Indeed For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.( Amos 3:cool
There is nothing direct about the fake prophecy. It followed the trend of previous elections that were postponed.
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by livelymatilda22: 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
baqina:

Yes,I saw yours and decided to give it a try...it is indeed possible to edit a title
Thanks. But slow people like SalamRushdie just can't help themselves for mumuism..
At his age, he hasn't yet find some sense.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by announcement: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
baqina:

D guy made a blank statement and came back to edit it to reflect current happening....He must hv put d 6 days to it today...

CAN YOU EDIT THE COMMENTS AS WELL?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by themonk(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
baqina:

It is possible to edit the heading of posts but that doesn't mean he edited it. You need to have irrevocable facts before you say something like "He must have put 6 days" except you get orgasm from speculations and wild conjectures. "He could" and "he did" are not the same thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
HiddenShadow:

Now I believe that God is the one who revealed it to you.

Remember I was the one who asked you the question on the first page because my spirit was moved to ask you.

Now Open Up To Me What Other Information God Gave To You Concerning The Events To Follow After The Election.

I Am A Fellow Christian Like You Who Demands That You Make To Me What God Revealed To You.

Pls Reply My Post With The Complete Revelation.

A prophet should do and act only according to Gods revelation.

A certain prophet went to warn the King of Israel about impending doom if he doesn't repent. God asked the prophet not to eat in anyone's house but return back a certain path immediately.

The prophet meant to obey God, but a certain old prophet came, introduced himself as a prophet from Godz and convinced him to come have a meal in His home, using Gods name in deception. That was the end of the prophets ministry.

Allow people reveal as much as God reveals to them, as the prophetic ministry is very critical.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
jmoore:

There is nothing direct about the fake prophecy. It followed the trend of previous elections that were postponed.
Oga read his message that was posted in 2018 to see things for yourself. That prophecy is accurate

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by adekayo1234(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
themonk:

Mr Man I gave you facts, you simply chose to ignore it. Btw, these are d kind of false prophets that gives Christianity a bad name.

I'm a Christian and I don't need a prophet to tell me about tomorrow cos all what I need for tomorrow is embedded in God's words. Cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Adenex3051(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
The true Nostradamus of our time. Where are all those big men if "God" who go around in mighty jets claiming they wine and dine with God?
I'm sure some of their aids are busy searching for their principals sermon relating to election to see if they can dig up anything to the present development
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by announcement: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
jmoore:

Stop waiting for seun. Edit an old topic you have, you will see results for yourself.
The poster even said Nigeria will defeat Croatia by 13:0. This post is a guess work, edited later to make it look more real.

There is difference between God shows me and I predict! He predicted the Croatia game not God shows me.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Mankosi: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
somehow:

Go back and read the bone of contention again to understand what is being disputed
it's like u are not happy that I am glorifying God. I understand what they are disputing bro.
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by themonk(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
jmoore:

That you can edit an old topic doesn't mean he edited it. Did he edit other peoples comments too?

I am not saying it cannot be fraud but we do not have enough evidence to say it is.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Demogorgon(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jeffrey12 come and see this...
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by themonk(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
adekayo1234:

Mr Man I gave you facts, you simply chose to ignore it. Btw, these are d kind of false prophets that gives Christianity a bad name.

I'm a Christian and I don't need a prophet to tell me about tomorrow cos all what I need for tomorrow is embedded in God's words. Cheers cheesy
Do you have evidence that he edited it?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Amberon11: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
You're the gullible person here. There is absolutely no proof the op edited this post as it wouldn't have made FP if he did.
NessaBoo:

To be honest, the whole thing is just eerie, the OP was right on the money, I personally believe OP edited the post though, and one single event definitely doesn't make him a prophet...Nigerians are way too religious sha!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by baqina(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fourwinds:
what I'm saying here is that the predicted the postponement and go and read the first three comments that follows.. That will educate u if it is a lie or not

To me,he didn't say anything extra ordinary...d argument is on d 6th day.... someone even asked him "when"....He made a blanket statement.

My own point is,it is 100% possible to edit d title of a post,long after d initial post...and their won't be any edit tag attached to it.
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Barywhyte(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nuzo1:

Which one is ordinary Christian again? Pride and self righteousness are not Christ-like. After all, God's gifts are without repentance.

Now look, God's main purpose is to save humanity through the spread of the gospel. And that cannot be achieved through division of Nigeria.

If you had gone through my revelations, you will notice I kept on talking about a certain young Igbo no nonsense that will clean up Nigeria. Through him, Nigerians will come to know Christ. It can't be through biafra.

Interpretation is key.

That God wants to use an Igbo man to redeem Nigeria does not mean He wants biafra.

Besides, you haven't answered my question. What is the source of your doubt about the things I claim God revealed to me? Did God reveal otherwise to you? Not what another man said, or what you feel should happen.

I believe your story and the initiator of this thread. I remembered clearly the late Prophet T.O Obadare prophesying the rise of a young man who will save Nigeria. He didn't say whether he would come from east or south or whatever. he just said a very young man. He made this prophesy many years before his death in 2013.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by somehow: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mankosi:
it's like u are not happy that I am glorifying God. I understand what they are disputing bro.
You already believe only God can see the future.

You obviously don't read your Bible nor understand the spiritual aspect of existence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.