Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement (112943 Views)

2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Amberon11: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
You don't have sense. He said the elections will be held "after six days".
He did not say it will be postponed by six days. There's a fvcking difference dimwit.
Benosky011:
Dear nairalanders, I do not know why most people are applauding this guy.

First, he predicted that the election will be postponed by 6 days. From my calendar here, 6days from today is Friday, being 22nd of February.
He could have predicted well that this election will be postponed, but I doubt the possibility that it is God that revealed such to him.
I could have played on the ineffectiveness and inefficiency of the Nigerian system to make certain predictions about nigeria that could make me look like a star.
I see this as a mere prediction, not prophecy.

For instance, this same guy predicted during the worldcup that Nigeria was going to beat Croatia 13:0, it failed. But the reverse became the case you can read it here. https://www.nairaland.com/4561125/nigeria-13-0-crotia
So, abeg, stop asking him questions like: what will be the outcome of the election?
What will happen after the election?
Etc.
He doesn't have the answers. He has done his own bit.
Biko nu.

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by announcement: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
gagadey:

I wanted to take u serious but when i saw ur thread about Nigeria winning Croatia 13-0, also the one about Abubakar Audu still alive, and most importantly, ur vision about GEJ winning 2015 elections, i decided to have a rethink.
Oga pls which “God” show u these conflicting visions?? God i know is not an author of confusion o. Ehen

He didn't say or CLAIM that God told him / her that Croatia will win by 13-0 unlike the one he said boldly and clearly that God showed him that election will be held after 6days even before it happened. I didn't see any where in his post where he mentioned seeing GEL winning 2015 election...can you shows us where he talked about Gel winning 2015 election?

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Benosky011(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
currencyz22:
go school you say no, is pit so hard to comprehend

Oga graduate, so u no fit notice by my write-up that I was trying to correct a mistake made by someone who said we start counting 6days from Sunday?

Didn't you see this sentence
"According to you, Saturday to Friday is 6 days abi. Ok. Let's count:"?

Meaning I was referring to someone who needs to be put in line?

Na wah for Nigerian educated illiterates ooo.
No wonder Mr lifeless generalized all of us as lazy.
Pls read well before you reply next time. Inula!!!
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Amberon11: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Can you kindly explain further?
Nuzo1:

As we speak, the young man is not an active politician.

When the army takes over, they will want it to have a civilian outlook. That's when they will call up the young man to serve as the face of the government.

What is coming will overwhelm the army.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Brock1:
how far abt the nigeria- croatia 13-0 prediction?
Kikiki grin make una leave Op alone na

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by TommyAnthem(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ok, since you know too much, please predict exactly what will happen before, during and after the elections.
Capensis:
You all can start dropping offering and tithes since you know nothing about remote viewing in TIME and space. The Human system does that organically if you focus on any event, place or time.

You do not even need a Jesus or Mohammed or a seer to do it. Except you attribute your inert energy to another being.

It could also be based on predicting how the lackadaisical system could fail and assumptions.

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Benosky011(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
introvertme:

*After 6 days. Start from Sunday

so u no fit notice by my write-up that I was trying to correct a mistake made by someone who said we start counting 6days from Sunday?

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Amberon11: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
You have done your part. Let the doubters continue doubting.
Nairastake:

From the screenshot you attached, it's obvious the guy asking that question didn't even know that elections has been fixed to hold in February 16 and March 2nd.
The dates were fixed by inec around January 13th but many people are not aware then.
Now the technical part of it. There is what is called url metadata. Since the op is not an admin, he cannot alter it. Someone has earlier on this thread shown that the metadata wasn't altered.
So believe it bro, he didn't change nada.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by omooba969(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nairastake:

From the screenshot you attached, it's obvious the guy asking that question didn't even know that elections has been fixed to hold in February 16 and March 2nd.
The dates were fixed by inec around January 13th but many people are not aware then.
Now the technical part of it. There is what is called url metadata. Since the op is not an admin, he cannot alter it. Someone has earlier on this thread shown that the metadata wasn't altered.
So believe it bro, he didn't change nada.

Mind you, the MoDs are nairalanders as well...fear 9ja ppl. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Benosky011(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
ebig21:

he didn't say within six days, he said after six days. which must be Saturday. he meant six days must pass on the day of original fixed date

so u no fit notice by my write-up that I was trying to correct a mistake made by someone who said we start counting 6days from Sunday?

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
nonsobaba:
He didn't even get the number of days correct. Feb 16 to Feb 23 is actually SEVEN days.

Abeg, Is your own SEVEN days before SIX days? Because I am not understanding this your daftness.

The guy said AFTER six days...So, whether it is postponed for 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14 days still falls AFTER 6 days...please get that right into your thick empty skull.

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
I sell affordable and durable window blind. Please check my signature for pictures

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by ogmask: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Learn to read and understand before quoting me...

You are the one who did not understand what you read. you want to twist what he said out of context by all means. what the man said is clear. no need for argument.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by TommyAnthem(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Very intelligent observation.
IRIEBOY:
as you can see, the other link you posted is showing edited

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lol.. gringrin I am speechless

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
In other words he predicted those ones and prophesied this.
announcement:

He didn't say or CLAIM that God told him / her that Croatia will win by 13-0 unlike the one he said boldly and clearly that God showed him that election will be postponed by 6days even before it happened. I didn't see any where in his post where he mentioned seeing GEL winning 2015 election...can you shows us where he talked about Gel winning 2015 election?
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Benosky011(m): 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mandeyy:
You shouldn't have counted Saturday 16. That's not how to calculate. Start from Sunday and end at Friday which is 6 days. The OP said "after 6 days" which means after Friday 22nd. In that case, if it was not edited, he's right, cos "after 6 days" is Saturday 23rd.

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by sharpwriter(m): 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nairastake:

As well the commenter in your screenshot has also left some comments on this thread this morning. Had the op edited the title, the guy would've cried out here. Rather he is still even asking the op for more prophecies grin grin grin

lolz... sense will not kill you jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Lizwriter(f): 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dawinlove:

Exactly what I saw on 6/10/2018
I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning
I saw the old Nigeria as of independence and I saw the current Nigeria
Then God said, I am rescuing Nigeria
I saw a young man cleaning houses, cutting grasses, picking dirty to keep the country clean.. and that is the new Nigeria

Hahaha, my birthday!!

Get in touch for your website contents, blog posts, academic writings and all.
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Fourwinds: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Investbrooker:
Story!
Scam!
Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by martinskelly(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
nonsobaba:
He didn't even get the number of days correct. Feb 16 to Feb 23 is actually SEVEN days.
Bros he got the days correctly, Now check this out: when someone says the time is "After 5(five)" or "Past 5(five)" what dose that mean? The person is simply telling you that the time is no longer 5 o'clock. Eg, it can be a second or minute past five. Now check this again; When you open the door for a lady and you say "After you". It simply means you want her to go before you.

Now back to OP post, For your clearer understanding of "After six days" from the date they postponed the election is calculated as thus:

Date of Election= Feb 16th, 2019
Date Rescheduled= Feb 23rd, 2019
AFTER SIX DAYS
.First day after the postponement is Feb 17th
.Second day is Feb 18th
.Third day is Feb 19th
.Forth day is Feb 20th
.Fifth day is Feb 21st
.Sixth day is Feb 22nd.
Now mind you the OP said after Six Days! This simply means "Feb 23rd" is actually the day after the days i mentioned above.
OP is definitely right 100%

Note: He did not say the sixth day, He said After six days.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
If humans can doubt the true existence of God, is it just a prediction or prophecy they won't doubt...some people are born to doubt everything, even the air they breath.

Dont try to make anyone understand you, just pass your message and move on. People will always have something to talk about.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by sharpwriter(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
deepwater:

No, the guy might be a dumb person.
Here on Nairaland we see people asking dumb questions when the answer is right in front of them.

You're absolutely right ... dey are never calm to read and decode cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by sharpwriter(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Wisedove:
We don't need any arguments for now.
In as much the whole prophecies has been made
"non of the main aspirant will emerge as president "
"young military will take over for short period of time"

Let's be on the watch for these first and if after the election the prophecies are right, we shall decide on where the church will be situated.

Dawinlove Geberal overseer, Nuzo1 National overseer
grin

Hahahaha....Exactly, that is the koko cheesy ...dem pass first test, the second prophecies are very serious and hard to believe. We await. God keep our lives till then and make us witness and enjoy new Nigeria grin
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by nonsobaba: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
gagadey:

I wanted to take u serious but when i saw ur thread about Nigeria winning Croatia 13-0, also the one about Abubakar Audu still alive, and most importantly, ur vision about GEJ winning 2015 elections, i decided to have a rethink.
Oga pls which “God” show u these conflicting visions?? God i know is not an author of confusion o. Ehen
grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by abbeyty(m): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Can someone tell me where this man church is ?
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Amberon11: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Same way you're assuming that the title was edited even when there's proof of the metalink
somehow:
assumption.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by nugwas: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
HiddenShadow:

Now I believe that God is the one who revealed it to you.

Remember I was the one who asked you the question on the first page because my spirit was moved to ask you.

Now Open Up To Me What Other Information God Gave To You Concerning The Events To Follow After The Election.

I Am A Fellow Christian Like You Who Demands That You Make To Me What God Revealed To You.

Pls Reply My Post With The Complete Revelation.
Like Daniel in the Bible being the Christian you are, ask God to reveal Damilove's revelation to you
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Fourwinds: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
HiddenShadow:

Now I believe that God is the one who revealed it to you.

Remember I was the one who asked you the question on the first page because my spirit was moved to ask you.

Now Open Up To Me What Other Information God Gave To You Concerning The Events To Follow After The Election.

I Am A Fellow Christian Like You Who Demands That You Make To Me What God Revealed To You.

Pls Reply My Post With The Complete Revelation.
to slap u dey hungry me.... A person can only tell where he sees a vision up to... He neither add or subtract.... So what u are looking for u won't find

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by baqina(m): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
A post a made in 2014....I just added 2017 to it now
https://www.nairaland.com/1984167/nigerias-road-shame-goes-online#27773294....

It is possible to actually change a post..
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by livelymatilda22: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
ogmask:

You are the one who did not understand what you read. you want to twist what he said out of context by all means. what the man said is clear. no need for argument.
You compare it with mine... Lol

https://www.nairaland.com/4777992/election-postponed-one-week-23th#71917052
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG / Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.