Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement (112901 Views)

2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by BluntNigerian: 4:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Dawinlove:

Exactly what I saw on 6/10/2018
I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning
I saw the old Nigeria as of independence and I saw the current Nigeria
Then God said, I am rescuing Nigeria
I saw a young man cleaning houses, cutting grasses, picking dirty to keep the country clean.. and that is the new Nigeria
Maybe the timeline was not revealed to you.
I'm still following this thread.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by tk4rd: 4:41am On Aug 25, 2022
Dawinlove:

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning
I saw a young man cleaning houses, cutting grasses, picking dirty to keep the country clean.. and that is the new Nigeria
Is that Russia/Ukraine??
Maybe
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 7:41am On Aug 26, 2022
tk4rd:
Is that Russia/Ukraine??
Maybe
Nigeria is currently burning
Hope is coming, great hope. The old order would be turned into the young order. I had a powerful encounter last week. This will be my first time of sharing my encounter about God's choice Obi. I saw Obasanjo with Obi in a foreign country, Obasanjo was showing Obi something's outside a garden, He obasanjo was dressed as a young man about to go for exercise, Obi was checking what baba showed him and learning then, I saw some of Nigeria celebrities including youth, flew abroad to meet with Obi. Then I saw all approaching my direction. The direction is Nigeria...let's pray for God's choice. The new Nigeria is about to emerge. A generation of youthful individual with a spirit of change

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by hotswagg12: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Dawinlove:

Hope is coming, great hope. The old order would be turned into the young order. I had a powerful encounter last week. This will be my first time of sharing my encounter about God's choice Obi. I saw Obasanjo with Obi in a foreign country, Obasanjo was showing Obi something's outside a garden, He obasanjo was dressed as a young man about to go for exercise, Obi was checking what baba showed him and learning then, I saw some of Nigeria celebrities including youth, flew abroad to meet with Obi. Then I saw all approaching my direction. The direction is Nigeria...let's pray for God's choice. The new Nigeria is about to emerge. A generation of youthful individual with a spirit of change
https://www.nairaland.com/7382422/obasanjo-hands-over-seat-peter

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by yinkeys(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Dawinlove:

4 years ago you did say an Igbo man would emerge leader cleaning the nation
Right now many Western countries have raised alarm of terror threat & would possibly be evacuating their nationals
You also predicted over 700 naira for the USD
I had to go back to read all you put down

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2022
yinkeys:

4 years ago you did say an Igbo man would emerge leader cleaning the nation
Right now many Western countries have raised alarm of terror threat & would possibly be evacuating their nationals
You also predicted over 700 naira for the USD
I had to go back to read all you put down
Nigeria is becoming frightening by the day
Frightening & hardship events unfolding sad

Don't be bothered, there is hope, great hope coming. Everything the Lord told me I would be facing before 2023 election is now happening. I remember I posted something about attempt on preachers to murder them through assasination and laws. The coming year will come with all kind of scary news to discourage Nigerians but, the will of God will still prevail

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by yinkeys(m): 7:53am On Oct 27, 2022
Dawinlove:

Don't be bothered, there is hope, great hope coming. Everything the Lord told me I would be facing before 2023 election is now happening. I remember I posted something about attempt on preachers to murder them through assasination and laws. The coming year will come with all kind of scary news to discourage Nigerians but, the will of God will still prevail
I have a question for you
If you check YouTube you’d find that many Africans are denouncing religions that came from Europeans & Arabs.
It hasn’t brought our lands any good
Religion has brought so much confusion to our lands
No prosperity in Africa while they took our lands.
Nigeria is also a union of multiple religions & tribes, maybe thats why there’s so much chaos & elites could use that to create divisions
Kindly check the video of Congolese denouncing their faith in European & Arab religions on YT
Having multiple churches in streets all over the country look like insanity to me.
Nigeria isn’t progressing, no emerging industries but religious institutions all over the place
Funny enough the Chinese generally don’t follow Abrahamic religions of any sort
Do you also know what the Catholic Church did in Canada?
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2022
yinkeys:

I have a question for you
If you check YouTube you’d find that many Africans are denouncing religions that came from Europeans & Arabs.
It hasn’t brought our lands any good
Religion has brought so much confusion to our lands
No prosperity in Africa while they took our lands.
Nigeria is also a union of multiple religions & tribes, maybe thats why there’s so much chaos & elites could use that to create divisions
Kindly check the video of Congolese denouncing their faith in European & Arab religions on YT
Having multiple churches in streets all over the country look like insanity to me.
Nigeria isn’t progressing, no emerging industries but religious institutions all over the place
Funny enough the Chinese generally don’t follow Abrahamic religions of any sort

Religion has no value to add to humanity, when you follow religion you follow traditions and traditions have laws that guide it, if you don't do what they say they make you look like a fool. Religion brings hatred and create enmity, Religion promotes jealousy and people try to prove how they are better than the other.But, there is christianity- it is not a religion but teaches Christ life, does not preach hatred, does not teach laws that is against order in the society,preaches love and promote righteousness.

2ndly, people denouncing their religion for other belief is a manipulation of mind. When you have nothing to profit you from a religion, you tend to change to another. Our mind can be easily manipulated once we give in to certain teachings. For Christianity, it is not an observation, but an experience. Every child of God, genuine I mean, who truly believes in Christ, cannot deny the reality of Christ by his experience. The Holy spirit is an experience, the teachings once you key into it produce results and the goal is to find eternity with God.

The word of God cannot fail, Mat 25 spoke about the signs of the end time. Many will rise in Gods name, prophesy etc. But he will say he know them not. People have manipulated the church, turned it to personal properties or quick way to make money, in every genuine products there are also fake, so its not a new thing, Christ predicted it.

1Cor12 spoke about different offices, gifts etc. The pentecostal movement create a new dimension of advancing Gods work, the reason we have different churches but with the aim of reaching Christ and winning souls. So the same way men lhave choice, you can decide to go to a church that its message is different from another.-one can be a prophetic, another preaches holiness.. The manifestations in this churches are gifts from God, no matter the message, it will still arrive at Holiness, or winning soul.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by yinkeys(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2022
@dawinlove I’m hoping you watched that video from Congo
Just wanted your opinion
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2022
yinkeys:
Just wanted your opinion

Let me watch it now sir
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2022
yinkeys:
Just wanted your opinion

Can't find it,send the link on youtube
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by yinkeys(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Dawinlove:

Can't find it,send the link on youtube
YT channel
GoBlack2Africa

Maybe When I find it
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 7:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Pray for a presidential candidate ...that God will show him mercy and another chance, he may not survive this. I have posted and created a thread for a man like pharaoh that would be cut short of his destiny. Pray for this man, I see breaking news everywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by BluntCrazeMan: 6:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Dawinlove:

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQufPD7BViU

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 5:38am On Feb 06, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

BluntCrazeMan:

Imagine having money but u cant travel. Can u imagine cars saying they are not travelling and the only option around is bike with big price. Imagine travelling all day for a one hour journey.

Jesus said i have many things to say but, you cant bear it. Pump price of fuel is not decreasing soon
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obi will become the president,believe it or not. It will not look like it from the beginning. There would be court cases. They will impose their candidates as winner and try to cheat their way in. They will spend a lot and put all they can to seeing they retain power(the spending to them is for their own benefit but,it will turn to their poverty(wealth transfer) their money will not be retain in banks and spent on lawyers even if they stole billions. The new Nigeria will not come immediately, we will think all the prophets are wrong and refer to post like this on Obi as president as fake,but their will be a shock that he emerged. There shall be six month of hard famine,from April(after this months of famine) a new face will emerge as hope, we all will forget the experience and many will be humbled via the famine. Focus between October independence

Watch out for allegation against churches and top ministers, churches will be force to close in some areas in north due to fear, insecurity will increase, they will do all to frustrate Nigerians. I saw how one of the political candidate contesting was busy wasting the life of young people who committed themselves to him but could not deliver. They will fail and be frustrated.

Many of us are not seeing the New Nigeria already, the change of currency is a sign. Fuel price will not decrease immediately now, there will be shortage of movement due to transport fare(people unable to travel) Labour Party name is significant, they are to come and labour (make things work). The lord showed me the state of our country again yesterday, how stinking and ugly it is spiritually. I saw Nigeria been rebuilt as if we are just starting afresh, it was as if we were having an independence and becoming a nation, then the Lord said that is the new Nigeria he told me years ago.

Many of the prophesies I posted from 2020 are for now. I am not posting this for you to praise me or ask me things I know nothing about, I only summarise the whole thing I have received from the lord to send message of hope. We are not sent to create fear, all am doing is for you to learn not to give up. Hope is coming. God bless you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Jflex07(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
K
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Carmal90(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lol
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by AngelicBeing: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dawinlove:
Obi will become the president,believe it or not. It will not look like it from the beginning. There would be court cases. They will impose their candidates as winner and try to cheat their way in. They will spend a lot and put all they can to seeing they retain power(the spending to them is for their own benefit but,it will turn to their poverty(wealth transfer) their money will not be retain in banks and spent on lawyers even if they stole billions. The new Nigeria will not come immediately, we will think all the prophets are wrong and refer to post like this on Obi as president as fake,but their will be a shock that he emerged. There shall be six month of hard famine,from April(after this months of famine) a new face will emerge as hope, we all will forget the experience and many will be humbled via the famine. Focus between October independence

Watch out for allegation against churches and top ministers, churches will be force to close in some areas in north due to fear, insecurity will increase, they will do all to frustrate Nigerians. I saw how one of the political candidate contesting was busy wasting the life of young people who committed themselves to him but could not deliver. They will fail and be frustrated.

Many of us are not seeing the New Nigeria already, the change of currency is a sign. Fuel price will not decrease immediately now, there will be shortage of movement due to transport fare(people unable to travel) Labour Party name is significant, they are to come and labour (make things work). The lord showed me the state of our country again yesterday, how stinking and ugly it is spiritually. I saw Nigeria been rebuilt as if we are just starting afresh, it was as if we were having an independence and becoming a nation, then the Lord said that is the new Nigeria he told me years ago.

Many of the prophesies I posted from 2020 are for now. I am not posting this for you to praise me or ask me things I know nothing about, I only summarise the whole thing I have received from the lord to send message of hope. We are not sent to create fear, all am doing is for you to learn not to give up. Hope is coming. God bless you
wink
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dawinlove:

Are you saying that another Person will be declared winner, but that the court will eventually announce Obi as the president in October....?
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Demogorgon(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Are you saying that another Person will be declared winner, but that the court will eventually announce Obi as the president in October....?
I think what the op meant is, Obi will be declared winner. Either of APC or PDP or both will impose their candidate as winner and try to cheat their way in maybe through the courts. Regardless, Obi will still be president
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by BluntCrazeMan: 3:10am On Feb 08, 2023
Demogorgon:
I think what the op meant is, Obi will be declared winner. Either of APC or PDP or both will impose their candidate as winner and try to cheat their way in maybe through the courts. Regardless, Obi will still be president
So, there will be a serious National Drama in few weeks to come??
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2023
Demogorgon:

Obi will be President
Wike is a factor, I saw him tonging like " good for you'"

This is how the event will be in pictures
A race of 3 people and their supporters
They will shout APC, APC, APC then PDP will start looking like winning, they will overtake APC. Suddenly, just with a small margin,suddenly Labour Party Obi will win the race. Its like a struggle, Obi will win the race. Obi work is to come and labour for the next president to come after his own years. Don't look down on Osibanjo. I stop here

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by AngelicBeing: 9:42am On Feb 08, 2023
Dawinlove:

Obi will be President

They will shout APC, APC, APC then PDP will start looking like winning, they will overtake APC. Suddenly, just with a small margin,suddenly Labour Party Obi will win the race. Its like a struggle, Obi will win the race. Obi work is to come and labour for the next president to come after his own years. Don't look down on Osibanjo. I stop here
He that has ears, let him hear, what is been unfold from the 3Rd Heavens, and I want The judgement and the death of the Firstborn of Egypt to be visited on all the wicked powers holding Nigeria in bondage angry

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Carmal90(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2023
Dawinlove:

Obi will be President

Lol
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Carmal90(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2023
This is how this man claimed neither Buhari nor Atiku will be president in 2019.
That you rightly predicted that election will be postponed in 2018 doesn't make you a prophet sir.

Regards
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Demogorgon(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
So, there will be a serious National Drama in few weeks to come??
All signs point to it
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Ezeama400: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2023
Carmal90:
This is how this man claimed neither Buhari nor Atiku will be president in 2019.
That you rightly predicted that election will be postponed in 2018 doesn't make you a prophet sir.

Regards

Where ?
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Carmal90(m): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Dawinlove:

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Carmal90(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2023
Ezeama400:

Where ?

Check the second page of this thread
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Carmal90:

Regards
Thank you for the hate speech
Go back and read that same comment and apologise after if I posted it

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar / Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.