Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement (112903 Views)

2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Carmal90:

How is this neither Buhari or Atiku. You guys always look for faults in everything. I did not force you to comment on my post. No one is trying to claim a title of prophet or not, its a choice to believe or ignore the post. You claim I posted something without checking the name of the person who posted it. The person who posted it is right a bit but lack understanding of timing and never knew Buhari or Atiku in his vision was about APC or PDP. Sometimes you can pray for something and God reveal the latter to you. It does not mean the poster is fake, if he never saw it, he won't be bold to post it. He just made mistake in thinking it was immediately. Sometimes, stuffs like that happen to me.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nuzo1:
..and there will be attacks and reprisal attacks in the country during or immediately after the presidential election. The security agencies will be unable to control it. The U.N. will beg the military to properly take over. Junior military officers Will then take over the government for a brief period. That Will be the beginning of a new Nigeria.

Neither Buhari nor Atiku will be president by June 2019.

.... and those preparing for the gubernatorial elections are wasting their time and money. Cause it won't hold.

These are what I saw.

I believe this is the post you are referring to.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Houstency(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2023

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Carmal90(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dawinlove:

Thank you for the hate speech
Go back and read that same comment and apologise after if I posted it

Point the hate speech in what I posted

Regards
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Carmal90(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dawinlove:

How is this neither Buhari or Atiku. You guys always look for faults in everything. I did not force you to comment on my post. No one is trying to claim a title of prophet or not, its a choice to believe or ignore the post. You claim I posted something without checking the name of the person who posted it. The person who posted it is right a bit but lack understanding of timing and never knew Buhari or Atiku in his vision was about APC or PDP. Sometimes you can pray for something and God reveal the latter to you. It does not mean the poster is fake, if he never saw it, he won't be bold to post it. He just made mistake in thinking it was immediately. Sometimes, stuffs like that happen to me.

You people thought we are stupid.
You TOTALLY supports what the guy said.
And, it was clearly stated by that guy that neither Buhari nor Atiku will be president.
I don't have any issue with you, just pointed out your stance on 2019 election.

Regards
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by dmostcheerful(f): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Carmal90:

You people thought we are stupid.
You TOTALLY supports what the guy said.
And, it was clearly stated by that guy that neither Buhari nor Atiku will be president.
I don't have any issue with you, just pointed out your stance on 2019 election.

Regards
He didn't support it.
I clearly remembered, he didn't I will send a screenshot

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Carmal90(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
dmostcheerful:

He didn't support it.
I clearly remembered, he didn't I will send a screenshot

If I said there won't be winner in presidential election in 2023 and you quoted me to say what I wrote is what you saw.

Are you not in support of what I said?

You people shouldn't think we are stupid.
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by dmostcheerful(f): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Carmal90:

If I said there won't be winner in presidential election in 2023 and you quoted me to say what I wrote is what you saw.

Nuzo said and he countered him by saying exactly what he saw, in another post that I can't find here, he said and I quote,"I don't know about all this what I will say is what I was showed"

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Nuzo said and he countered him by saying exactly what he saw, in another post that I can't find here, he said and I quote,"I don't know about all this what I will say is what I was showed"

Check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5026559/check-out-post-election-postponement#75777919
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Nuzo1(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Carmal90:

In all the dreams I stated here, I never came as a prophet. I clearly state what I saw in my dreams. And I follow it up by stating that I may be wrong with timing.

On that note, I apologize if the dream I had didn’t come true or hasn’t come through yet.

I also wish to clearly state that the op never totally agreed with me based on timing and characters involved.

My political views in real life sometimes are different from some of my dreams and so my dreams should not be seen to vilify a person/persons or to sell my own interests. It’s simply dreams I had which I had no control over and had no regrets I stated them.

In addition, I never mix my dream life with my political views here. I only throw it in once in a while into one or two spiritual threads like this.

I personally will vote my own candidate in the coming election. Whether he wins or not, I’m hoping God’s will, will be done.

This is not a denial to my dreams but to clarify who said what and who didn’t.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by BluntCrazeMan: 6:47am On Feb 10, 2023
I was told in a dream last night to tell Pacino to warn El-Rufai..

Whoever the Pacino is to El-Rufai, I don't know.
But El-Rufai needs prayers
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 5:12am On Feb 12, 2023
The current money crisis will increase. You will not be able to access your naira account. There will be time your bank statement will be reading beyond what you have, there will be a lot of error. Issues were we will be complaining no money. Government will use your money to settle bills due to low cash, pay salary etc. Wisdom, change your naira account to dollar or don't save money in bank, you can invest in agric or invest in what will generate cash in return
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by AngelicBeing: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dawinlove:
The current money crisis will increase. You will not be able to access your naira account. There will be time your bank statement will be reading beyond what you have, there will be a lot of error. Issues were we will be complaining no money. Government will use your money to settle bills due to low cash, pay salary etc. Wisdom, change your naira account to dollar or don't save money in bank, you can invest in agric or invest in what will generate cash in return
True, and The God of Abraham, lsaac and lsrael will continue to uphold his Redeemed son's and daughters, Those in Goshen will not suffer what is happening to wicked Pharoah and the Egyptians cool

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 5:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Arise news, this is a live show Rufai Huseni spoke about this political party candidate. He has been warned behind to speak well of him,(this look like a birthday of the candidate) but here is Rufai saying the truth with all boldness and made a statement that triggers attack on Arise news. This is Rufai looking for escape and other crew members but I did not see him been hurt

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Dawinlove:
Obi will become the president,believe it or not. It will not look like it from the beginning. There would be court cases. They will impose their candidates as winner and try to cheat their way in. They will spend a lot and put all they can to seeing they retain power(the spending to them is for their own benefit but,it will turn to their poverty(wealth transfer) their money will not be retain in banks and spent on lawyers even if they stole billions. The new Nigeria will not come immediately, we will think all the prophets are wrong and refer to post like this on Obi as president as fake,but their will be a shock that he emerged. There shall be six month of hard famine,from April(after this months of famine) a new face will emerge as hope, we all will forget the experience and many will be humbled via the famine. Focus between October independence

Watch out for allegation against churches and top ministers, churches will be force to close in some areas in north due to fear, insecurity will increase, they will do all to frustrate Nigerians. I saw how one of the political candidate contesting was busy wasting the life of young people who committed themselves to him but could not deliver. They will fail and be frustrated.

Many of us are not seeing the New Nigeria already, the change of currency is a sign. Fuel price will not decrease immediately now, there will be shortage of movement due to transport fare(people unable to travel) Labour Party name is significant, they are to come and labour (make things work). The lord showed me the state of our country again yesterday, how stinking and ugly it is spiritually. I saw Nigeria been rebuilt as if we are just starting afresh, it was as if we were having an independence and becoming a nation, then the Lord said that is the new Nigeria he told me years ago.

Many of the prophesies I posted from 2020 are for now. I am not posting this for you to praise me or ask me things I know nothing about, I only summarise the whole thing I have received from the lord to send message of hope. We are not sent to create fear, all am doing is for you to learn not to give up. Hope is coming. God bless you

To shed light on this, I did not mean that the new president will be announced by October. The new president will emerge after the election that will be held but, his government for six month will go through a lot. They would create a bad image of him, insecurity will intensify, there would be protest from this evil politicians,they will organise all they can to spoil his government. Please when you see this,do not mummur, for its just a matter of time. From October things will begin to stabilise, he will then labour for the rest three years to see to things working fine. Nigeria will then be rebuilt into a new nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by AngelicBeing: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2023
Dawinlove:

To shed light on this, I did not mean that the new president will be announced by October. The new president will emerge after the election that will be held but, his government for six month will go through a lot. They would create a bad image of him, insecurity will intensify, there would be protest from this evil politicians,they will organise all they can to spoil his government. Please when you see this,do not mummur, for its just a matter of time. From October things will begin to stabilise, he will then labour for the rest three years to see to things working fine. Nigeria will then be rebuilt into a new nation
All the Wicked Pharaohs and their wicked taskmasters, wicked Philistines,
Wicked Amalakites, holding Nigeria hostage will all be buried in the Red Sea and the Children of lsrael ( Nigeria) will pass peacefully to Canaanland in Jesus Name Amen cool

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 5:53am On Feb 18, 2023
AngelicBeing:
All the Wicked Pharaohs and their wicked taskmasters, wicked Philistines,
Wicked Amalakites, holding Nigeria hostage will all be buried in the Red Sea and the Children of lsrael ( Nigeria) will pass peacefully to Canaanland in Jesus Name Amen cool

Please we must keep praying and not just watch prophecies brethren. I woke up shedding tears for my dear country tonight. I saw tree burning and everywhere on fire, ashes everywhere. We must pray against the powers fighting the a gender of God. The altars of the evil leaders must not supass our intercession. God must arise and bring his word to pass over Nigeria. If this fail to happen, Nigeria is in big mess.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by AngelicBeing: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2023
Dawinlove:

Please we must keep praying and not just watch prophecies brethren. I woke up shedding tears for my dear country tonight. I saw tree burning and everywhere on fire, ashes everywhere. We must pray against the powers fighting the a gender of God. The altars of the evil leaders must not supass our intercession. God must arise and bring his word to pass over Nigeria. If this fail to happen, Nigeria is in big mess.

Judgement of God upon the wicked is part of the nature of God, Wicked Pharaohs and their wicked taskmasters all over the world including Nigeria will never allow the lsraelites of God on planet earth to go peacefully to Canaanland unless by the sovereign judgement of God via the redsea,

God has not changed, He is still The same yesterday, today and forever

Oh God arise and let all the wicked Pharaohs and their wicked taskmasters holding Nigeria hostage be buried violently in the Redsea in Jesus Name grin

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dawinlove:

When they announce the president, don't say the prophets fail. Prophecies don't go the way you think. When the new president emerge...don't worry. They will say I think they said Obi will win but they don't know the mind of God. This country will survive the seasons coming and our new Nigeria will come.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dawinlove:

When they announce the president, don't say the prophets fail. Prophecies don't go the way you think. When the new president emerge...don't worry. They will say I think they said Obi will win but they don't know the mind of God. This country will survive the seasons coming and our new Nigeria will come.

The battle has just begun.
Please pray for Enenche and those who will stand by us this time. The youth will take back the nation. Check this prophesies and note the details in it

https://www.nairaland.com/6195562/church-must-praythere-fight-ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dawinlove:

The battle has just begun.
Please pray for Enenche and those who will stand by us this time. The youth will take back the nation. Check this prophesies and note the details in it

https://www.nairaland.com/6195562/church-must-praythere-fight-ahead

https://www.nairaland.com/7453563/pray-dino-maleye
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 1:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Dawinlove:
Obi will become the president,believe it or not. It will not look like it from the beginning. There would be court cases. They will impose their candidates as winner and try to cheat their way in. They will spend a lot and put all they can to seeing they retain power(the spending to them is for their own benefit but,it will turn to their poverty(wealth transfer) their money will not be retain in banks and spent on lawyers even if they stole billions. The new Nigeria will not come immediately, we will think all the prophets are wrong and refer to post like this on Obi as president as fake,but their will be a shock that he emerged. There shall be six month of hard famine,from April(after this months of famine) a new face will emerge as hope, we all will forget the experience and many will be humbled via the famine. Focus between October independence

Watch out for allegation against churches and top ministers, churches will be force to close in some areas in north due to fear, insecurity will increase, they will do all to frustrate Nigerians. I saw how one of the political candidate contesting was busy wasting the life of young people who committed themselves to him but could not deliver. They will fail and be frustrated.

Many of us are not seeing the New Nigeria already, the change of currency is a sign. Fuel price will not decrease immediately now, there will be shortage of movement due to transport fare(people unable to travel) Labour Party name is significant, they are to come and labour (make things work). The lord showed me the state of our country again yesterday, how stinking and ugly it is spiritually. I saw Nigeria been rebuilt as if we are just starting afresh, it was as if we were having an independence and becoming a nation, then the Lord said that is the new Nigeria he told me years ago.

Many of the prophesies I posted from 2020 are for now. I am not posting this for you to praise me or ask me things I know nothing about, I only summarise the whole thing I have received from the lord to send message of hope. We are not sent to create fear, all am doing is for you to learn not to give up. Hope is coming. God bless you

Thus saith the Lord, the oil that power all this wicked politicians will soon run dry. Get set for a divine intervention in Nigeria politics

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by AngelicBeing: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Dawinlove:

Thus saith the Lord, the oil that power all this wicked politicians will soon run dry. Get set for a divine intervention in Nigeria politics
And all the wicked Pharaohs, Goliath, Herods, Assyrians, Philistines, Amalakites, Haman, Jebusites holding the destiny of Nigeria down, shall all be Slapped to death by the Violent Angels of God in Jesus Name Amen grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dawinlove:

Brethren, I have something to share concerning what the lord showed me recently. I was in an encounter and I heard the voice of the lord saying 'pray" "pray" as I tried to, I realise my body was not in the natural realm but I was in the spiritual, I suddenly saw a young face lifted and carried towards the heaven, as the face journey up, I was praying within me that the face should not fall, cos the hands that held this individual were been dragged down. Suddenly, I saw that the person held up fell and I screamed Ahhhh. We must understand that our battle for a new Nigeria is a spiritual one that the forces against this nation don't want to become a reality. Devil understand how easily the church can give up, we might have relax in praying. We must keep praying to hold up that which we want God to grant us.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by AngelicBeing: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dawinlove:

Brethren, I have something to share concerning what the lord showed me recently. I was in an encounter and I heard the voice of the lord saying 'pray" "pray" as I tried to, I realise my body was not in the natural realm but I was in the spiritual, I suddenly saw a young face lifted and carried towards the heaven, as the face journey up, I was praying within me that the face should not fall, cos the hands that held this individual were been dragged down. Suddenly, I saw that the person held up fell and I screamed Ahhhh. We must understand that our battle for a new Nigeria is a spiritual one that the forces against this nation don't want to become a reality. Devil understand how easily the church can give up, we might have relax in praying. We must keep praying to hold up that which we want God to grant us.
Prayers plus ➕ divine judgement of death and destruction on all the wicked powers, Wicked spirits and Wicked personalities in the land of Nigeria before the New Nigeria will come forth cheesy
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by od4life(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dawinlove:

It is well with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by AsianTotal: 10:42pm On May 22, 2023
What Is Going On Here?
@OP No Update!
We Are Getting Impatient oooo
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by BluntCrazeMan: 1:42am On May 23, 2023
AsianTotal:
What Is Going On Here?
@OP No Update!
We Are Getting Impatient oooo

🎼🎵🎶🎶
Watch And Prraaaaayyyyy...
WATCH AND PRAY.!!
🎷🎷🎹
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Demogorgon(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2023
God is not a man that he should lie. Brace up for the unexpected. The Lord lives forever
Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by owunabastard: 2:08pm On May 24, 2023
What I read here by the month of February, you said labour party will win the election. So what happened? because APC was announced that they win the election, whether rigging or not. In the days of Elijah, there prophesies are always accurate. So why your prophesy failed? because I know my God is not a God of confusion. For reference, the statement was made on 7th feb
Dawinlove:

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Demogorgon(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2023
owunabastard:
What I read here by the month of February, you said labour party will win the election. So what happened? because APC was announced that they win the election, whether rigging or not. In the days of Elijah, there prophesies are always accurate. So why your prophesy failed? because I know my God is not a God of confusion. For reference, the statement was made on 7th feb
And was he not right? You don't need a soothsayer to tell you Labour Party won the Elections and when the time comes it will be proven that they indeed won the elections

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement by Dawinlove(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2023
owunabastard:

Yes, he will win. Do you give up easily? Just keep following the prophecies and prepare yourself for the seasons of abundance that lies ahead after this hard seasons coming in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/7431621/road-new-nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar / Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.