Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? (768 Views)

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? / She Have A Child For Me But I'm In Another Relationship / "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? by Faithola(f): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, so let's thank God it Friday.
In a scenario of a man and woman who decided to go their separate ways or maybe one decides to call it off. How long do you hink one should remain single before starting another relationship?

Re: How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
There's no time frame, whenever you're ready.

Personally, I cannot jump from one relationship to the next in quick succession. I need a break. Two years is the longest I've gone before starting a new relationship.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? by MhizAJ(f): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
It depends

It could be a month or 2

You might need less time say 2 weeks if it was a short relationship with an 'unserious' fellow
Re: How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? by roarik(f): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
A year,currently in a year break
Re: How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? by Martin0(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
roarik:
A year,currently in a year break
after the break tell me
Re: How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? by roarik(f): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

after the break tell me
Y?
Re: How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? by Martin0(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
roarik:
Y?
shuuugrin
Re: How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Faith? Biko pls i don't wanna make you feel bad but pls biko take your book and read. Read, Practice and Recall., thank you.
Re: How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? by christ007(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Faithola:
Hello Nairalanders, so let's thank God it Friday.
In a scenario of a man and woman who decided to go their separate ways or maybe one decides to call it off. How long do you hink one should remain single before starting another relationship?
365 day is okay for you grin
Re: How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? by dukeprince50: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
6hrs
Re: How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
A decade cheesy

A person should only go for a relationship when the person have healed from the previous heartbreak or emotional trauma.

it could even be 30 seconds, but I recommend more time, So that such person won't carry the emotional trauma of previous relationship into another one

When you are ready you will know

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? by Faithola(f): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
greiboy:
A decade cheesy

A person should only go for a relationship when the person have healed from the previous heartbreak or emotional trauma.

it could even be 30 seconds, but I recommend more time, So that such person won't carry the emotional trauma of previous relationship into another one

When you are ready you will know
You've said it all

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? by OneCorner: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
6-7yrs...
3yrs for crying and mourning ur ex
1-2yr for enjoying ur single life
1yr for visiting singles group...

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? by Faithola(f): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
OneCorner:
6-7yrs...
3yrs for crying and mourning ur ex
1-2yr for enjoying ur single life
1yr for visiting singles group...
lol

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Shares Romantic Kiss , Step Out In Blue Matching Outfits (photos) / See The Beautiful Pre-engagement Photo & Video Of A Plus Size Lady At Owerri Yes / 6 Common Excuses Men Make When Not Ready To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.