Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

She Have A Child For Me But I'm In Another Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Have A Child For Me But I'm In Another Relationship (540 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Have A Child For Me But I'm In Another Relationship by wadanki: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Pls I need your advise.

I met Esther in the year 2015 in the bus on my way to Jigawa. We became friends. As at then she was still in school but I just graduated from the University.
After 4 months in the relationship she was pregnant but she did not know. I left Jigawa to Ondo for a job. She didn't tell me she was pregnant until she was about to give birth. After child delivery she called me and informed me of it. I took time off from my work to visit her and the baby. In 2017, I decided to visit her again but when I called her at 8pm, a young man picked the call. I told him that I want to speak with the owner of the phone but he said the owner is his wife and that she went out. After about 2 hours again, I called her the same guy picked the call and both of them start dragging the phone as such they switched off the phone on the process. The next day I was very angry because of the incidence that took place last night. I called her again she picked and apologized to me. That the guy is just a friend to her. After that I decided never to call her again. Just 3 days ago, she shared a picture to me. It was the baby, she has grown up to look exactly like me. There is no doubt that I am the father to the baby but the problem now is that I am in a serious relationship with someone here in Ondo. I am so disturbed. I don't want the baby to continue suffering. I pleaded to take her with me but she(the mother) refused. What should I do know? Should I forget them and move on with my new relationship or should I accept both of them back? I am really confused right now, I don't really know what to do or say now. Pls I need matured advise. Thank you.

Wadanki from Ondo
Re: She Have A Child For Me But I'm In Another Relationship by tayo60(f): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Well, in a situation like this, if you are still in love with your baby mama and very sure she is still faithful to you, you can take her back with your child and wed her. U just have to explain to the other woman the situation of things and let her move on, though painful except you want to be polygamous, then marry the two. If you are not sure of ur baby mama fidelity, let her go , just be taking care of your child with her by providing all the child needs.
Re: She Have A Child For Me But I'm In Another Relationship by Realist5: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Please stop this imagination. There's no sense in what you have written. How can someone be pregnant for FOUR months without knowing? Yet the person did not tell you till it was time for delivery.

Relax bro, cos the child is not yours.

It is either you're dumb or she is a complete fool.

2 Likes

Re: She Have A Child For Me But I'm In Another Relationship by wadanki: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
@ Realist5,
Realist5:
Please stop this imagination. There's no sense in what you have written. How can someone be pregnant for FOUR months without knowing? Yet the person did not tell you till it was time for delivery.

Relax bro, cos the child is not yours.

It is either you're dumb or she is a complete fool.

@ Realist5, I mean the relationship lasted for 4 months before she took in. She knew when she was pregnant but didn't communicate it to me until after delivery.
Re: She Have A Child For Me But I'm In Another Relationship by MissRaine69(f): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Do you know how many men who have used visual DNA tests only to discover years later that they are not the father?
So for 4 months and she had no period she thought her period was on holiday?
Someone carries a child for 9 months and does not contact the father why? Did her people think she was Mary? No one asked her where the father was?
So what happened to this “friend” of hers?
Why are some men so gullible?
How do you know someone well enough in 4 months?
Make sure the child is yours and if your are in a serious relationship tell the other woman and then let her decide if she wants in or not. You don’t dump one woman just because you feel guilty! That’s being unfair and a bit immature.
And if you do determine the child is yours look after the child. A condom would have saved you all this hassle brother!

1 Like

Re: She Have A Child For Me But I'm In Another Relationship by AONE555(m): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Follow your head

(1) (Reply)

.... / What's Should The Man Do / ---

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.