Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today (14713 Views)

"She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
I really don't know what our girls are gradually turning into. look at what a young girl wore to effurun market in warri, delta state today which made area boy with uncouth mouth to Howl insults at her, she must have felt embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
more

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Taidi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
She came to advertise. Market must sell anyhow anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
more

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by charijee(f): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
She wore that to get your attention and she actually succeeded

27 Likes

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by habsydiamond(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
She sef na market woman the only problem na say Na black market she dey sell....if u won buy carry touch light grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Aonkuuse(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
I bet you if this continues, there will be ceaseless playing among boys. after this kind of life they will be praying for God fearing and rich guy to marry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
more

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
more

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by tee59(f): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
How did u snap those pics without her knowing? You too have a dirty mind joo. shocked

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by ufuosman(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Op, wetin ur eyes find go dere?
Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Gourdoinc(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
is it just me? why can't I see anything wrong with what she is wearing. the ass I can't see, the breasts I can't see, the nipple I can't see. the only thing I see, is a lady who wore bend down select with her unwashed black bra straps showing. are you saying the black bra straps are enticing?

what would we call men who are enticed by bra straps. also OP you snapped a woman without her knowledge. what a pervert you are

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by harry2sexy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
But its not that bad na

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by LifeofEFCC: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
U wicked this guy

How it take be your problem

Monitoring lizard

7 Likes

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by MrFuckallday: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
The only area boy that couldn't mind his business here is the op. What she wore ain't nun

7 Likes

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
ufuosman:
Op, wetin ur eyes find go dere?

Wahalahi if no b the insults wey those market agberos de give her, I for like toast her carry her go my small crib.
Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
more

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by christ007(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
tee59:
How did u snap those pics without her knowing? You too have a dirty mind joo. shocked
guy you are wicked you just snap her and lie on the post alway you try small.but next time not everything you see you must post.be wise niga
Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by christ007(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ahamefuna0001:
more
funke see bacra but Na sh**t full inside grin
Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Memories12411: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Na so e dey take start. This is not young girl but young woman. Decently dressed ladies are more attractive and classic.
Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by MhizAJ(f): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
There's nothing wrong in what she's putting on

Just that it doesn't fit her body structure
She has tummy
She should have worn a strapless bra and maybe worked on that outfit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
all I see is dirty environment tongue what the girl put on is ok I see nothing wrong wit it cool

2 Likes

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Opentokwowledge: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin

That hars is sitting down
Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
She has those sizable bums you know & downtown is free kiss wink
Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by FluidQueen(f): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Stalker Alert.
You should be arrested for incessant breach of privacy.
Looking at it objectively, You're no better than the Hoodlums that kept ogling her.

17 Likes

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Someone can not market their asset in peace again?
Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by propanet(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
You should never be surprise at what ladies do. Ladies are nothing but whores, we never knew this in the past but now reality is starting to reveal the truth behind their deception.

4 Likes

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by FreshBoss007: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
U wicked this guy
How it take be your problem
Monitoring lizard
haha bros you no get joy
I tire for the matter evil spirit monitoring the girl's every move

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Gourdoinc:
is it just me? why can't I see anything wrong with what she is wearing. the ass I can't see, the breasts I can't see, the nipple I can't see. the only thing I see, is a lady who wore bend down select with her unwashed black bra straps showing. are you saying the black bra straps are enticing?

what would we call men who are enticed by bra straps. also OP you snapped a woman without her knowledge. what a pervert you are

Man, take a easy.

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
I can't see anything wrong with this. Did you expect such a young girl to tie wrapper to the market

What's wrong with some people sef?
Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by 1zynnvn(m): 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
Op like say na gala you dey sell this one you dey follow am around dey snap
Re: Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today by Richardjemedafe(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
IF U THINK OP IS A MONITORING SPIRIT HIT LIKE. ..

SEE AS HE JUST THE FOLLOW THE BABE AROUND

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet / Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.