Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

"She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) (21865 Views)

The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe / I'm What You Need Right Now - Braless Nigeria Babe / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by queenblog(f): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2020
She wore this to church, is anything bad with it, see her other pictures below

FULL PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/anything-wrong-with-this-photos-see.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2020
queenblog:

FULL PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/anything-wrong-with-this-photos-see.html
Can you wear that to church
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2020
Any woman get right to wear anything she like to church...na her choice and na her maker she go see..but,d day she go die to still go meet her maker...wetin she go wear,go be the choice of the living and dat same breast will have no value....so fret not.

5 Likes

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by Giftexx: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2020
I buy all major giftcards.
Amazon Googleplay iTunes Sephora eBay and co

WhatsApp now
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by Lawgod247: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2020
ok
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2020
If you like you can go naked to church, it's none of my business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:55am On Mar 16, 2020
You can wear anything you want to but be reasonable about exposure. Are you going to church as a worshipper or as a distraction or just because Sunday dim you to??

Well, for your UK used Smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature

2 Likes

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2020
Lolz
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by BlackfireX: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2020
What is the name of the church?? I will like to attend.

What is her contact I will like her to teach me mathematics.

8 Likes

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by Yemike(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2020
What's the name of Her church and where is it located??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by proclinician: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2020
Where is the breast she brought out as burnt offering?

3 Likes

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by Adgideon(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2020
donbachi:
Any woman get right to wear anything she like to church...na her choice and na her maker she go see..but,d day she go die to still go meet her maker...wetin she go wear,go be the choice of the living and dat same breast will have no value....so fret not.
some churches will never allow it the exposure is three much, she 4 no even were at all

2 Likes

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by donbachi(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2020
Adgideon:
some churches will never allow it the exposure is three much, she 4 no even were at all
na her business and beingness.
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by Randy100: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2020
I can bet my left nyash that the guy he stayed close in the church at a point in time during service had an erection grin

6 Likes

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by Raeheemwayne: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2020
A Nigga once said;

Judging from her Dp- This one na Potential Olosho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by OluwasureGig: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Giftexx:
I buy all major giftcards. Amazon Googleplay iTunes Sephora eBay and co
WhatsApp now
WhatsApp me on 09035788819. I've got a steam card for sale
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by OluwasureGig: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2020
Giftexx:
I buy all major giftcards.
Amazon Googleplay iTunes Sephora eBay and co

WhatsApp now
w
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2020
donbachi:

So far her maker did not give her any dress code for bible, she cannot be held liable. Where there is no law, there can be no just punishment.
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2020
queenblog:

She could also have been speaking in code...

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by happybee: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2020
Toyorsi.. Hmm
That name rings a bell..
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by GeneralPula: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Olosho Dey go church..

Nah them Dey plenty pass self..
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by skywalker240(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Yemike:
What's the name of Her church and where is it located??
Fallen Olympus ministries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by evil1: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2020
This one na confirmed slay Queen devil
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by Quality20(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2020
many of these girls are far morally,ethically, spiritually and intellectually better than all those holy holy sisters who r hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by Samfloxin(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2020
Ifere Mee gi there

2 Likes

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by monopodsmile: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Randy100:
I can bet my left nyash that the guy he stayed close in the church at a point in time during service had an erection grin
Don't be so sure.
There's the possibility though
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by monopodsmile: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2020
I may not be judgemental because I am not her judge, but in my opinion, I don't think it's right to put this kind of attire to church. The church is not a club. What was she thinking wearing that kind of dress to church? Na wa o!
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2020
Moral decadence at its peak.
Even on a normal day it wrong to wear such to an event or other non religious social gatherings. This kind of dressing promotes rape.
Let teach our children the right thing. They are watching.

Daughters of Jezebel.

4 Likes

Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by just4fun(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2020
queenblog:

No, Nothing wrong with her ' Dress ' to 'Church"

UNAM IKOT !!
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by sammyesx: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Even the pastor will avoid looking towards her direction
Re: "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) by BigJoe19: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
SassyGem101:
Moral decadence at its peak.
Even on a normal day it wrong to wear such to an event or other non religious social gatherings. This kind of dressing promotes rape.
Let teach our children the right thing. They are watching.

Daughters of Jezebel.
women are the same, some of you don't wear exposing clothes but are vipers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Girl With A Body Like This On Here? / Why Are Girls Difficult To Handle Until They Have Been Fucckked (+16) / ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.