Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? (2376 Views)

Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Statements You Shouldn't Make While Quarreling With Your Girlfriend / What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by Newsprex(m): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2018
Me sef wan know o....

Often, we see women exchanging words and at same time clapping their hands. Is it in a way to prove their point, abi maintain their voice as they quarrel?

Please, what do you think could be their reason for clapping their hands loudly while quarrelling?

Your opinion counts.
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by nelson7777: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:23am On Feb 24, 2018
lmao
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by VenomousTruth: 12:33am On Feb 24, 2018
its simple, the noise produced from the clapping, gingers their swagger

1 Like

Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by Splinz(m): 12:50am On Feb 24, 2018
Perhaps the sounds or rather, noise, from clapping further adds to the noise produced from the mouth. Together, the total noise generated is aimed at creating a scene. You know women are literally, drama queens...

While the former produces nothing but noise, the latter (men) are producers of punches...

Hehe... shikena!

1 Like

Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by Gebbson007(m): 1:39am On Feb 24, 2018
lemme spread my mat
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 24, 2018
Like someone said in Twitter.. They are awakening the demons and evil spirits in them.
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by Gebbson007(m): 3:25am On Feb 24, 2018
sexybbstar:
Like someone said in Twitter.. They are awakening the demons and evil spirits in them.

you dnt do that ,do you?
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by EmekaBlue(m): 3:56am On Feb 24, 2018
Afonja women na dem dey do so with so much noisy language rap rants
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by Burgerlomo: 5:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Nah trouble women dey clap their hands why quarreling and that signifies the fight is not ready to end any time soon it can escalate to real beating cool
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by ubunja(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2018
they feel like clapping someone but realize woman on woman clapping will land them in hot water so they clap hands instead. when quarelling with a man they dont clap hands but they clap men on their cheek angry

1 Like

Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by Haggui: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2018
That clapping is a means of mind control. If she claps it twice, you will start getting tired of the argument and either leave or start calming things down. If she claps it thrice, you will forget all your points and start agreeing th hers, with four claps, my brother you're officially a zombie but if she is so wicked and she gives you five claps? Oga you don turn imbecille be that

1 Like

Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by habsydiamond(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2018
Na to call people's attention so that dem go dey beg dem to stop fight....and woman fight dey sweet gan ni ooo.....cos them fight and chicken fight na same thing
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2018
To attract attention from people closeby.
Very simple!
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by Honesty007(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2018
Its the emotional boiling point ,the surge of kinetic energy brewing in them. if u had eyes to c the fire burning in them,you would be surprised.
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2018
Gebbson007:

you dnt do that ,do you?
I don't even know how to fight
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2018
It's probably for emphasis, a live exclamation mark.

Lol, when I'm enraged & making a point, I either bang on something or stomp my foot. It happens involuntary. Being in the zone.

1 Like

Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by vivie01(f): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
To drive their points home: to emphasize on what they said or are saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by roarik(f): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
LOL
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by Gebbson007(m): 12:37am On Feb 25, 2018
sexybbstar:
I don't even know how to fight
oya come lemme teach you..
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by kense88: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:
It's probably for emphasis, a live exclamation mark.

Lol, when I'm enraged & making a point, I either bang on something or stomp my foot. It happens involuntary. Being in the zone.
It doesn't look good at all. Is only reserved for market women.
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2018
kense88:
It doesn't look good at all. Is only reserved for market women.

But people express their anger in different ways. I personally don't see it as a sign of being uncultured. At least they're not jabbing someone with a finger or something like that.
Re: Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? by kense88: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

But people express their anger in different ways. I personally don't see it as a sign of being uncultured. At least they're not jabbing someone with a finger or something like that.
Sometimes they spite on people unknowingly. But that aside, is not a good sight .

(1) (Reply)

Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends / Amatarasha, I'm Back From Serving My Ban / Breast Sucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.