Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends (2366 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by ducane: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
ello Guys,
Good day and hope your week started well? I pray Greatness locate everyone of us this new week
I sincerely need to voice out, as this issue has been disturbing me for a while now. Today, I just decided to post it here so we can talk about it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Before I go ahead with this discussion, let me quickly clear the air before some shallow minded individuals start attacking me.
» Am not a fan of raw sex & I’m not asking anyone to stop using Condom ooooo. Take note of this and read along. I will make it simple and quick.
Please, Why is it that “Most guys will use Condom for an Olosho/Ashawo they carried at the Club but won’t use for their Girlfriend(s) whether new or old?
I have noticed this trend for a while now and I think it’s common among everyone us whether male or female.
Does this means Toasting a Girl or Being in a Relationship cures HIV or AIds?

SEE MY ANSWERS:https://xtremegistblog..com/2018/12/i-think-we-should-discuss-reason-why.html

Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Which sane man would want to do skin to skin with ashawo? Except maybe if d guy has a deathwish

3 Likes

Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by WinningEleven(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Which sane man would want to do skin to skin with ashawo? Except maybe if d guy has a deathwish
op is not well

2 Likes

Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by ducane: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
i dont really think so
Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by dmgr(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
The Same olosho that was picked from the club could also be someone's girlfriend, the difference between a girlfriend nd an olosho is how u view the girl,to you she's your girlfriend nd u probability trust her not to use a condom on her,and when she goes out side their people she her as olosho(someone that has slept with numerous men) and with the fear of not wanting to contract a form a disease,protection is then used.

3 Likes

Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by ducane: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
you are really really accurate
dmgr:
The Same olosho that was picked from the club could also be someone's girlfriend, the difference between a girlfriend nd an olosho is how u view the girl,to you she's your girlfriend nd u probability trust her not to use a condom on her,and when she goes out side their people she her as olosho(someone that has slept with numerous men) and with the fear of not wanting to contract a form a disease,protection is then used.

1 Like

Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by ducane: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2018
any more reason
Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ashawos are not normal human beings.. ure not even 90% safe with condom.
I'm always cautious with my thrust game so d condom doesn't break. I even wear gloves so I don't have to touch d condom after use.
I'm like Martial in ManU ..always Prepared grin

Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by ducane: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
what of ashewo that are some guys girlfriend
Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by DMerciful(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Only sleep with your fiancee or wife without condom. Others should be with condom including gfs
ducane:
what of ashewo that are some guys girlfriend
Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by jorion(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
The only difference between ashawo and girlfriend is what they wear at that moment in time. If them tell u say some ashawo na ashawo, u no go believe
Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
ceejayx:
Ashawos are not normal human beings.. ure not even 90% safe with condom.
I'm always cautious with my thrust game so d condom doesn't break. I even wear gloves so I don't have to touch d condom after use.
I'm like Martial in ManU ..always Prepared grin
i hear some guys perform MouthAction on ashawocheesy.some men get mind sha.
Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by WinningEleven(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
lefulefu:
i hear some guys perform MouthAction on ashawocheesy.some men get mind sha.
mouth what?
Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
WinningEleven:
mouth what?
0ral sex as in cunnilingnuscheesy. Some guys get that warped believe that ashawo is more cleaner than their wives or girlfriendscheesy
Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by WinningEleven(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
lefulefu:
0ral sex as in cunnilingnuscheesy. Some guys get that warped believe that ashawo is more cleaner than their wives or girlfriendscheesy
imagine.
Its like rubbing your tongue on seat of a public market toilet. Ewww...
People day sha sad
Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by habsydiamond(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
I don't understand it meaning of ashawo oo... To me anybody wey fit sell her toto for monetary value, either runs babe, olosho street girls and so on na ashawo them all be...even some of Una girlfriends dem na ashawo in disguise dem be ... U better u condom for both condom cos the disease wey dey some girlfriends body sef worse pass the one for street babe own
Re: Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends by ducane: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
na true stuff oh

(1) (Reply)

Men And Women Read Carefully!!! / Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? / Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.