Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband (40756 Views)

Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by purples25(f): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Ugly lady. Why won't ur husband be attracted to beautiful ladies outside by even going far to accepting nudes from different ladies on social media when you're looking like the female version of Ambode.
I naturally hate ugly ladies, I don't blame guys who get married to these kind of ladies and still look out for outside pussies.

You remind me of those teenage boys that go around hating ' ugly girls ' with passion. Sooner or later they grow up and realize that it is not all about who is fine or ugly , through bitter experience. Even if you marry a pretty woman, both of you will grow old and lose your looks, hope you know ? And when you're too old to run to another beautiful Lady, what will you do ?

How I wish you were born as an ' ugly girl ' so you would see how it feels for stupid, average looking or even ugly boys and men, that feel they themselves have choice, to hurl hatred at you as if you are somehow wrong in this world, as if you are not human. Mankind is somewhat evil indeed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by tiger28: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Ugly lady. Why won't ur husband be attracted to beautiful ladies outside by even going far to accepting nudes from different ladies on social media when you're looking like the female version of Ambode.
I naturally hate ugly ladies, I don't blame guys who get married to these kind of ladies and still look out for outside pussies.
funny enough, most guys that talk like this are ugly and insecure....lets see your pic. Btw,Singer Marc anrhony once married Ms Universe (real Ms Universe not alexreport Ms Universe) and he STILL cheated on her with a local Babe so so called beauty doesnt guarantee anything. To me,intelligent girls drive me crazy any day. All these slay queens have no value system whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by KanwuliaExtra: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
Stoopid woman!
How long can you fight over a STRAY DOG? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband by mypains: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
the husband has an ugly brain, else he wouldn't have married and ugly lady in the first place. But why did be marry her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos / My Mother-In-law Visits Too Often, How Do I Deal With That? Please Help / Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.