Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,457 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:44 PM

*** - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *** (620 Views)

Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) / Flying In My Dreams / 5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** by Godsent4life: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2018
Re: *** by Bitterleafsoup: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2018
Its like somebody is using your luck....
Re: *** by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2018
The pot is on fire in the villa
Re: *** by okk4sure: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2018
Are u working on newly tarred road or bad 1?Nevadeless,its a set back & u nid to check the kind of ppl u are associating wt lately or in the future bcs some of them mait drag u down & some of them dt are going to b of hep may face some resistance dt wil prevent dem frm reaching out to u.U nid serious prayer or 'spiritual consultation wt a powerful man of God'.
Re: *** by heendrix(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2018
Godsent4life:
Good morning Nairalanders,
Please I would like to state that I’m not too good at putting words into writing so please pardon my English and kindly assist if you can...

I have been having several dreams were I find my self walking with barefoot, sometimes I will be with a lot of friends discussing at the end of the day once we are leaving the gathering I find myself on barefoot.. sometimes a friend will hand over a pair of slippers to me at the end one leg of that slipper will cut... I have been having this dream severally at first I didn’t take it serious but it keeps occurring.. please I’m really worried I need help from those who have answers to this dream..

Kind regards..

Lool grin
Re: *** by enilove(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2018
Godsent4life:
Good morning Nairalanders,
Please I would like to state that I’m not too good at putting words into writing so please pardon my English and kindly assist if you can...

I have been having several dreams were I find my self walking with barefoot, sometimes I will be with a lot of friends discussing at the end of the day once we are leaving the gathering I find myself on barefoot.. sometimes a friend will hand over a pair of slippers to me at the end one leg of that slipper will cut... I have been having this dream severally at first I didn’t take it serious but it keeps occurring.. please I’m really worried I need help from those who have answers to this dream..

Kind regards..

This has to do with your marriage , if you are married.
because of finance your marriage is about to suffer.

Pray that your marriage shall not break in Jesus' name.
Re: *** by Godsent4life: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
enilove:

This has to do with your marriage , if you are married.
because of finance your marriage is about to suffer.

Pray that your marriage shall not break in Jesus' name.

I’m not married but my relationship just ended two days back
Re: *** by Kunmius(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
Your dream has to do with your direction in life. You are currently on the wrong path or have no sense of direction..

Post your dreams at the website below for proper interpretation and counseling:

http://dreamstorchlight.org/index.php
Re: *** by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Someone talk about marriage, he might actually be right. Buy a new shoe and sow it as a seed to your Pastor.
STAY BLESSED!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Motcm Youth - Perilous Times ( 2 Timothy 3:1-5) By Babajide Samson, A. O. / Why Do Some Pastors Shout And Jump When Preaching?? / JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.