Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian (53589 Views)

Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by biacan(f): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm sure lol.

But the thought of being intimate with another woman... lipsrsealed
Many married men don't know that their wives are still practising lesbo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by christ007(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2018
You think you are doing me grin
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by biacan(f): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
and they could cheat, break hearts expertly too. grin
I Also know what I'm talking about. wink

It's all about personality. Some men could love with all their heart too. A lot of men actually.
Yes they cheat but most of them cheat with men..... and bounce back cheesy
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Opentokwowledge: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Unless the man is in touch with his feminine side, I don't think he can measure up tongue
Nah, all it takes is lush naughtiness, unabated attention to her squirms and sheer selflessness to bring her home. A notch of self awareness too... It's not science, its arts!
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Opentokwowledge: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
How do u know these things?
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2018
MissWrite:
Attagirl. You don't need any excuses to justify being yourself.
hmmmm
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Martin0(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Holding hands. Kikikiki.
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
Many married men don't know that their wives are still practising lesbo cheesy

They are? Hihihi grin
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by biacan(f): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

They are? Hihihi grin
Yes so many undercover one's cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Nah, all it takes is lush naughtiness, unabated attention to her squirms and sheer selflessness to bring her home. A notch of self awareness too... It's not science, its arts!

Dude, it's not all about the sex. Women stay winning because they understand each other's needs beyond the bedroom. You can even spin on your balls if you like, but you can never complete her the way another female would, given a chance wink You're confident now because there's no other babe grinding on your babe grin

Trust me, you'd lose. That is a fact!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Martin0(m): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Dude, it's not all about the sex. Women stay winning because they understand each other's needs beyond the bedroom. You can even spin on your balls if you like, but you can never complete her the way another female would, given a chance wink You're confident now because there's no other babe grinding on your babe grin

so true, I agree with you

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by FluidQueen(f): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
doesn't matter what gender they cheat with. It's still cheating.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Martin0(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:

sorry to ask?
Are you a lesbian?
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by biacan(f): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
True talk....but they hate it when you cheat on them with a man.... they go as far as to threaten him to stay clear... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Opentokwowledge: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol. Nonsense! That would only happen when anacondas conquer Siberia. I am a living witness of incidences where women beat each other up because of a man, tell each other's secret after getting a full dosed ministration of the D and even have very dark and sinister plans against each other just cos they are caught up in the same net of attraction for a G. Feed this to your chickens, not me lol!

13 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by thorpido(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2018
Martin0:

sorry to ask?
Are you a lesbian?
....by their fruits....
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Lol. Nonsense! That would only happen when anacondas conquer Siberia. I am a living witness of incidences where women beat each other up because of a man, tell each other's secret after getting a full dosed ministration of the D and even have very dark and sinister plans against each other just cos they are caught up in the same net of attraction for a G. Feed this to your chickens, not me lol!

Clearly they've not had a p*say massage. LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Martin0(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2018
thorpido:
....by their fruits....
ok
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Opentokwowledge: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol. I puked.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by CastedAyo: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for her.

I heard that women are better lovers. They know exactly where to touch each other because they understand the female body more.

lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by MissWrite(f): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2018
greiboy:
hmmmm

smiley

Speak English, Greijoy. I don't speak fluent Hesitation. What are your thoughts?
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Donjazzy12(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for her.

I heard that women are better lovers. They know exactly where to touch each other because they understand the female body more.
That would also mean that men are better lovers to themselves because they know how to Bleep and be touched. Stop this senseless cliche by lesbians! It makes absolutely no sense.

If you want to be a lesbian that is your decision. Live of die with it and prepare your mind for your recompense when you are dead.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Donjazzy12(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

OK. So it finally boils down the sex! You never talk true!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Donjazzy12(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It is just like saying that men understand each other better because they are the same gender. Nothing can be farther from the truth!

My dear enjoy your lesbianism but never assume that every woman behaves or thinks the same. Not every woman craves for the vagina. Some will even kill for a dick.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2018
MissWrite:

smiley

Speak English, Greijoy. I don't speak fluent Hesitation. What are your thoughts?
Just em some thoughts running through my mind, nothing much.

I am just observing your support for lesbianism.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2018
Donjazzy12:

OK. So it finally boils down the sex! You never talk true!

He keeps taking it there. I can only respond in kind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2018
Donjazzy12:

It is just like saying that men understand each other better because they are the same gender. Nothing can be farther from the truth!

My dear enjoy your lesbianism but never assume that every woman behaves or thinks the same. Not every woman craves for the vagina. Some will even kill for a dick.

See, this must be why women choose to date women, they refuse to deal with the unfounded accusations & the emotional rètardedness.

Now I'm a lesbian because I understand what creates the bond between two women? Wawu grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for her.

This is true and all the more reason why you should teach your guy how to handle your most erogenous zones so you get to climax wink

Believe me when I say a guy that really loves you will handle you the way you ought to be handled wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2018
Donjazzy12:

That would also mean that men are better lovers to themselves because they know how to Bleep and be touched. Stop this senseless cliche by lesbians! It makes absolutely no sense.

If you want to be a lesbian that is your decision. Live of die with it and prepare your mind for your recompense when you are dead.

Go let another man dick you & come tell me. Seems you can't understand human nature beyond the humping.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Sierusvirus(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Every woman has the tendency of becoming a lesbian whether heart broken or not, since you prefer lesbianism than becoming a She-goat, your choice.
happy for you grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by MissWrite(f): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2018
greiboy:
Just em some thoughts running through my mind, nothing much.

Please share. Little or much, doesn't matter. I'm sure it'll be interesting. wink

I am just observing your support for lesbianism.

cheesy

I'm looking at the big picture. Shey they said that seven women will latch on to a single man soon? Believing that prophecy of doom, lesbianism should be good for the equilibrium of world sex.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2018
MissWrite:

Please share. Little or much, doesn't matter. I'm sure it'll be interesting. wink
I prefer to share in private, if possible

I'm looking at the big picture. Shey they said that seven women will latch on to a single man soon? Believing that prophecy of doom, lesbianism should be good for the equilibrium of world sex.
lot... That is not necessary, there are more males than females in the China which is the world most populous nation.

I believe in the next few years many Chinese may consider marrying Africans out of desperation self. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.