Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian (53519 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
lexy2014:
what's left

Who cares?
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by FluidQueen(f): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
lexy2014:
then that means I was right
grin
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by AfricanCity: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
and they could cheat, break hearts expertly too. grin
I Also know what I'm talking about. wink

It's all about personality. Some men could love with all their heart too. A lot of men actually.

You're good! Thank you for expertly handling those answers.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by FluidQueen(f): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
AfricanCity:

You're good! Thank you for expertly handling those answers.
my pleasure! smiley
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by lexy2014: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Who cares?
YOU
lexy2014:
hahahahahaha...I have dealt with it, haven't i
XhosaNostra:

Far from it.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
lexy2014:
YOU

You're boring me. You're dismissed

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by lexy2014: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You're boring me. You're dismissed
hahahahahaha...u didn't seem 2 get enough of me. Thought u said u were done with d topic but u came back 4 more love
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Savio06(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Fantasies to fulfill:: See what it feels like to fvck a midget, lesbian, Albino, an asian with a hairy pvssy and a tomboy.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by mastermaestro(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Stop waiting for the anti-christs! They are already here! The conversations here are scary. Proud perverts!
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Papadoh(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Now that's a real lesbian!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by columbus007(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for her.

I heard that women are better lovers. They know exactly where to touch each other because they understand the female body more.
damn shocked
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by ReinaFarine: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
She is a lesbian. She is happy. Her soulmate is a similar gender. What the heck is the problem of these pretentious hypocritical homophobic fucktards?
Can you make her happier than the love of her life who is a woman?
Are you judged for intertribal marriage?
For being tall and loving a short person?
For preferring (as a man) boobs to ass?
For suckinh your woman's titties even though it was made for a baby?

Let her be happy. You think she will burn in hell, fine.
You want to be christianly? Pray for her. If God wills, he will.change her. Coming Here to judge her makes you unchristianly and a fellow traveller on the way to hell.

Baby girl... Find love, be happy... Let the rainbow fly..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by BluntBoy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
you don't mind telling me? grin

Lol. Thanks for the heads up , I guess?

Should I take that literally.

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
ReinaFarine:
She is a lesbian. She is happy. Her soulmate is a similar gender. What the heck is the problem of these pretentious hypocritical homophobic fucktards?
Can you make her happier than the love of her life who is a woman?
Are you judged for intertribal marriage?
For being tall and loving a short person?
For preferring (as a man) boobs to ass?
For suckinh your woman's titties even though it was made for a baby?

Let her be happy. You think she will burn in hell, fine.
You want to be christianly? Pray for her. If God wills, he will.change her. Coming Here to judge her makes you unchristianly and a fellow traveller on the way to hell.

Baby girl... Find love, be happy... Let the rainbow fly..

I am always fascinated by your posts. Nice choice of words wink
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Remix10(m): 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:
Beautiful lesbian... I support her decision to express her sexuality in the best way she can...
Fornicators,masturbators,adulterers and adulteresses should quietly SHUT UP.

HOMO...SPOTTED!!!
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by piagetskinner(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
I'm not going to judge her...but I know lesbians don't make heaven
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by ReinaFarine: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
efesodje:

I am always fascinated by your posts. Nice choice of words wink
Thanks cry
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by guccitype(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
She needs deliverance. Lesbianism is demonic. For those of you encouraging her for such act,it shows how you really loved her,continue because the same demon causing her to engage in it is still the same telling you to nothing wrong in lesbianism. Read Romans chapter 1 verse 27 down and see for yourself.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by kenir(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:

This is just your opinion... Not a fact;thanks for expressing your opinion but it doesn't count.
best version of "shut da f*ck up" i've ever seen

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Robynwelo1(f): 12:34am On Feb 25, 2018
guccitype:
She needs deliverance. Lesbianism is demonic. For those of you encouraging her for such act,it shows how you really loved her,continue because the same demon causing her to engage in it is still the same telling you to nothing wrong in lesbianism. Read Romans chapter 1 verse 27 down and see for yourself.

stop quoting a fable. You just don't understand that people have learnt to think for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by dasparrow: 3:43am On Feb 25, 2018
guccitype:

The bible condemns homosexuality but you don't know if the lady is a Christain or not. If she is not, then she is not bound by the rules of the bible.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by taurusdude0(m): 3:46am On Feb 25, 2018
eezeribe:
Beautiful lesbian... I support her decision to express her sexuality in the best way she can...
Fornicators,masturbators,adulterers and adulteresses should quietly SHUT UP.

But but lesbians are forever fornicators and masturbators na.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by pennywys(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2018
eezeribe:

This is just your opinion... Not a fact;thanks for expressing your opinion but it doesn't count.
homosexual supporting lesbianism,

Jesus is watching ur devilish acts
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by misgab: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2018
she is simply disgusting. better go and read your bible to see how seriously God takes ur fun as sin
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by ololadeimmanuel(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

Write English please or JUST WRITE AM FOR PIDGIN

Haa!!! your education is backwards.. why didn't you just google it since you didn't understand
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Bishops10(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for her.

I heard that women are better lovers. They know exactly where to touch each other because they understand the female body more.
You heard or you've experienced it?
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2018
Bishops10:

You heard or you've experienced it?

Either way, how does it concern you?
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by havenz(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2018
...and what do you want me to do?
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Sleekjunior(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2018
a good decision but also dont forget if u can be attracted to a woman u can also be attracted to a man..give one a try and see how in touch he is with his deepest feelings
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by vanhayor(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
biacan:
And what is what in being a lesbian undecided
Come get a good d!ck and your mentality will change
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by 2buffagain(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for her.

I guess this same logic applies to gays undecided
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by 2buffagain(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for her.

I guess this same logic applies to gay males undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.