Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) (61286 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by mideactive: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
More like an advert.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
She dey look for trouble from ritualists. I learnt they are on the look out for virgins.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
but you dont have to advertise. Abi you dey use style find husband?
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Kudos to her - either way, no judgement
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by kaymical(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I hope he'll appreciate it & show gratitude for eternity.

It takes more than your virginity to hold down a marriage, ask Princess Diana. Some men will still treat you like any other woman once the novelty of a virgin bride wears off.

I applaud her though. The temptation is too hard to resist for some of us.
eeeya.....so are you saying you are not.......hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Tell her to; "trade. It. For. An. Education." grin grin grin cheesy

#NL grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Dimples129:
Tell her to; "trade. It. For. An. Education." grin grin grin cheesy

#NL grin

You can do it yourself since you have diarrhea in your mouth undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Humility017(m): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
bedspread:
Great!! My wife was 28 When we got married and she was a Virgin!! It's a great pride
awww...you don't mean it?
i really respect her...please keep treating her right sir.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Pharaoh001(f): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Studies show that at least 75% of women fake orgasm. I suspect the number is much higher though because y'all just can't do it right grin

naa where you waka reach you go see reach .... even tho my full time match + xtra time naa 3mins i believe i do it right ..
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
mideactive:
More like an advert.

is it your advert

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Tb222(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
on the wedding nite,two things are involved its either the husband have a hard time drilling for fuel or he finds out that what he long cherished is a bottomless pit
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by bedspread: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Humility017:

awww...you don't mean it?
i really respect her...please keep treating her right sir.
am really Privileged my brother and I don't take it for granted.. cos I don't deserve it
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
Martin0:

Am looking forward to be disvirgined
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by don4real18(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Studies show that at least 75% of women fake orgasm. I suspect the number is much higher though because y'all just can't do it right grin
You think that it's only women who fake orgasm... Men do as well and I have on few occasions when digging a lady and she reaches her height of orgasm, cums and get dried. I can't be digging a dry root as it isn't pleasurable to me and will be injurious to her
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by mysticvibe12(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
I hope you'd find the man of you dream, but if you want to abeg sister dress normal. all these spiritual dressing lasan go just they veil God's glory for your body

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by VirginFinder: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
I see many iddiotts deriding the innocent lady who has the best decision ever.

What a shame!

Who says she can't meet a virgin man?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Funny people everywhere, give her better money she open leg immediately

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by iamtardey: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
don't blame her... that's the only thing she has to offer
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
So that the hubby will not have the audacity to think hoe-wife thoughts
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Who gives two bits about virginity these days?

Just be a good person, honest, caring, a dutiful wife and mother then your husband will lick the floor you walk on.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
This girl don enter wahala o. Ritualists go begin to dey look for u now cos dem don dey find virgin like u tire.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by FreeConCiencE: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
All those condemning this lady are mad. Being a virgin tells a lot about you. It means you have good home training, and high level of moral standard. Also, it tells that you are not just religious but also God- fearing. Somebody who will be satisfied by her husband simply because she has not tasted different sizes of dicks before. Somebody who will be faithful to her husband. Somebody who has strong resistance against act of immorality. Regardless of the type of man she eventually marries, she has done her own part and done what God expects her to do. God bless you young lady. Keep it up. Don't listen to those who have lost their virginity shortly after they stopped breast feeding them. Nothing good will come from their depraved mouth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by olasquare06: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
see u must u post dis before people know dat u ar a virgin, u don't know dat wat we kept na in get value!. l wish u best of luck.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by omokaylove: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Virginity has long lost its value!

What is even the value of a virgin lady compared to others?

The truth is, only a ritualist knows the extent of a virgin's worth.

virginity did not loose its value! what happens is that we are in a generation that lack morals,value and the fear of God.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Humility017(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
bedspread:
am really Privileged my brother and I don't take it for granted.. cos I don't deserve it
***smiles.
I pray for same woman.
stay blessed bro
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
I kinda like em experienced , dunno if i m weird.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by mhizace: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
fuckerstard:
You'd be surprised that your future husband already has low sperm count.
God will epp her
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
how can one preserved that which has been plundered with cucumber.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by Sebastine7: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
I can't even marry a virgin... when you do, in like 5-6 years, she will want to test other dick!! that's the period where she would want to explore her sexual fantasies.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
The temptation is too hard to resist for some of us.

Shame
Shame
Shame
Shame
Shame
Shame...

So u have surrendered ur own to dem abi
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Shame
Shame
Shame
Shame
Shame
Shame...

So u have surrendered ur own to dem abi

No, I surrendered to myself. Girls get Hot too, didn't you know?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.