Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

“it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts (2683 Views)

"I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je / 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by HeWrites(m): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2018
So, a Nigerian guy take to Facebook to share story of his neighbor whose wife is a full housewife but her husband is the one who does everything that is supposed to be done by the man’s wife.

According to him, the man has a full housewife but still wash his clothes on Saturdays, bath the his 2 kids every morning before he go to his place of work and go to the market to get foodstuffs which he think is not ok.

So according to the guy’s opinion, “NO MATTER HOW BUSY SHE IS, IT IS [OK] FOR A MARRIED MAN TO WASH HIS OWN CLOTHES” . But Nigerian ladies are not taking it easy with him.

See Reactions Below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/ladies-blasts-a-man-for-saying-its-not-ok-for-a-married-man-to-wash-his-own-clothes.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2018
As long as they r both happy, nothing else matter.

You no dey there when they sign agreement, so mind your fking bizness.

1 Like

Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by MhizAJ(f): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2018
There are some stories i don't like reading plus people just like bringing up issues where there's none

I don't know why some people will not mind their business

Is the husband complaining undecided
If a married man can't wash his clothes...who then is gonn do the washing? He will now come and tell me whether he married a wife or a maid

1 Like

Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2018
I hate unfortunate niggas who gossip like women.

What a fool.

Kindly ignore the swine below me.

2 Likes

Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by tee59(f): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2018
The man naa Igbo.They can do anything for their wives or pussies.
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2018
It calls for concern, If you think it doesn't...then change the man to woman. If it still doesn't strike a nerve...oh well!

Marriage is partnership. Had it been he helps out during weekdays/weekends, that'll be understandable and nice. But doing everything while his wife sits and gist, all through the week? Haba!
Do we want the man to die of stress?

That said, there is nothing wrong with a married man washing his clothes. He wore them, he should be able to wash them. That's basic grooming and personal hygiene.

The FB user focused on the wrong thing, hence the bashing he got.

1 Like

Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Olalan(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2018
The man in that narration isn't fit to be a called husband, washes his own cloths baths the children while the housewife washes African magic or telemuendo
BTW I am a strong advocate for men helping their wives with domestic chores to lessen the burden for the wife.
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Kygoo(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2018
shocked

I agree. He should buy a washing machine.
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2018
Olalan:
The man in that narration isn't fit to be a called husband, washes his own cloths baths the children while the housewife washes African magic or telemuendo
BTW I am a strong advocate for men helping their wives with domestic chores to lessen the burden for the wife.

He is fit to be called a father, most importantly.

I'm sure he knows he is seen as a weakling by family and friends, but he is doing those things for his kids. Someone has to do it, he has been unfortunate to marry that kinda wife, so...he has to step in.

The kids are not slow, they're seeing what's happening.
The man too is probably bidding time. On a good day, the woman go know scores smiley.
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by MissWrite(f): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2018
Anthony, please man up and tell your neighbour that what he's doing is not okay by you. Stop disturbing Facebook. Teach the guy how to "handle" his wife and his home-affairs from your wealth of experience.
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Gourdoinc(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
that someone has a penis is not enough to qualify him as a man. in every marriage there is the role of husband and wife. sometimes the man is the wife and the woman is the husband. therefore leave them be. so far it works for them. that's why there is no basic rules to marriage. what works for A will never work for B. when you marry a woman, if you don't become the husband, she will become the husband.

take note to the men in the house. also there is nothing wrong in washing his cloths nor those of the kids even his wife sef. some men love washing and house chores, just like my father. there is constant quarell because he can't leave the kitchen for my mum to do the needful. but that man can cook mehn. just that he isn't very very clean while cooking thus we prefered mum's cooking.

1 Like

Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by roarik(f): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
i see nothing wrong in a man washing his cloth....d guy sef na amebo
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:
It calls for concern, If you think it doesn't...then change the man to woman. If it still doesn't strike a nerve...oh well!

Marriage is partnership. Had it been he helps out during weekdays/weekends, that'll be understandable and nice. But doing everything while his wife sits and gist, all through the week? Haba!
Do we want the man to die of stress?

That said, there is nothing wrong with a married man washing his clothes. He wore them, he should be able to wash them. That's basic grooming and personal hygiene.

The FB user focused on the wrong thing, hence the bashing he got.

you always make sense
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by donstan18: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
He doesn't have a wife, the lady isn't a wife to him, She is just his sex partner

And when the man is fed up with the sex which is the only thing the woman offers, he'll kindly send her packing.

It's simple.
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by delugajackson: 1:04am On Feb 25, 2018
shocked

Good upbringing compels you to take care of your personal effects. I see nothing wrong in the man washing his clothes, or even if it's his wife's own.

But the problem is if he does that all the time for her. By all standards, this is wrong, a complete bullshìt. You're not just her slave, but an effigy, something that looks like a man.
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:15am On Feb 25, 2018
There's a thing line between being effeminate and romantic.

I can't do that to my husband, domesticate him in such a manner. If I were doing other things, it would be totally romantic and thoughtful of him if he were to step up and help with the others. But sitting down idly while he does all of the house chores? That's funny.
I just don't agree, though, that a married man should at no time launder his own clothes.

1 Like

Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 25, 2018
Of course it's not good for a married man to wash his own clothes, what is washing machine meant for undecided

Ladies that replied the bush man had so much time at their disposal. angry
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by ubunja(m): 4:05am On Feb 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
There's a thing line between being effeminate and romantic.

I can't do that to my husband, domesticate him in such a manner. If I were doing other things, it would be totally romantic and thoughtful of him if he were to step up and help with the others. But sitting down idly while he does all of the house chores? That's funny.
I just don't agree, though, that a married man should at no time launder his own clothes.
i stand by Prima. and i go one step further: even my GF washes my clothes and we aint married. she never had a problem. but then i guess South African girls are sweet like that. if you play your part as a guy and care for them (money here and there etc) they show appreciation. you will NEVER hear a girl make noise over cooking, laundry etc its their joy to do that for their men; and SA is the most feminist country in Africa.... what the hell is happening up there in Nigeria you guys are no fun at all...

2 Likes

Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:28am On Feb 25, 2018
ubunja:

i stand by Prima. and i go one step further: even my GF washes my clothes and we aint married. she never had a problem. but then i guess South African girls are sweet like that. if you play your part as a guy and care for them (money here and there etc) they show appreciation. you will NEVER hear a girl make noise over cooking, laundry etc its their joy to do that for their men; and SA is the most feminist country in Africa.... what the hell is happening up there in Nigeria you guys are no fun at all...

come give me SA babe bro, make man change the nationality of the pusssy grin
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by ubunja(m): 5:35am On Feb 25, 2018
Oluwamuyeewa:

come give me SA babe bro, make man change the nationality of the pusssy grin
SA girls are the shiit bro. come down and enjoy paradise on earth cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2018
The problem I have with the woman is that she doesn't work. According to the poster she has no job of her own and is a full time housewife/mom. If she has no job, I don't understand why she doesn't contribute to running the home. If the man were the jobless one I'd expect him to do the same.
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Kobicove(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2018
If a full time house wife is ready to sit idly by while her husband does all the chores in the house then what value is she bringing to the table? undecided
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2018
ubunja:

The austerity is too much for us to he having fun. cheesy

1 Like

Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2018
ubunja:

even looking at their pics on ig turns me on, hopefully before the year runs out I'll come down there
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by bobokeshington: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2018
What's bad if a man washes his clothes or even do house chores? No be him wear the clothes dirty ni? A real man should even help to wash his wife undies self...
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2018
ubunja:

you on ig bro?

and I have 1 question too,is love real?not talking motherly love and stuff but love between a man and woman,'ve lost count of holes I've hit and sometimes I will think I'm feeling love at firstbut after 1 or 2 sessions I don't feel anything..is this normal ?
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Shugavee(f): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2018
HeWrites:
So, a Nigerian guy take to Facebook to share story of his neighbor whose wife is a full housewife but her husband is the one who does everything that is supposed to be done by the man’s wife.

According to him, the man has a full housewife but still wash his clothes on Saturdays, bath the his 2 kids every morning before he go to his place of work and go to the market to get foodstuffs which he think is not ok.

So according to the guy’s opinion, “NO MATTER HOW BUSY SHE IS, IT IS [OK] FOR A MARRIED MAN TO WASH HIS OWN CLOTHES” . But Nigerian ladies are not taking it easy with him.

See Reactions Below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/ladies-blasts-a-man-for-saying-its-not-ok-for-a-married-man-to-wash-his-own-clothes.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
lol this guy is very senseless so a man washing his clothes is a taboo!!! Africa is not a place of women slaves!!! But i would do it 4 my own husband but that does not mean he cant wash his cloths n wash my own join self!!!! Marriage is not a competition!! All these expection rubbish!!! As far they r happy whats ur own in the matter
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by ubunja(m): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2018
Oluwamuyeewa:

you on ig bro?

and I have 1 question too,is love real?not talking motherly love and stuff but love between a man and woman,'ve lost count of holes I've hit and sometimes I will think I'm feeling love at firstbut after 1 or 2 sessions I don't feel anything..is this normal ?
its not that love doesnt exist, but we each have that 1 person whose love we carry in our hearts for ever and ever coz in our hearts of hearts we know they were our Soulmate.
im not on any social network except 2go (SA) and NL . social networks bore me quick.i have abandoned accounts all over.
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
ubunja:

its not that love doesnt exist, but we each have that 1 person whose love we carry in our hearts for ever and ever coz in our hearts of hearts we know they were our Soulmate.
im not on any social network except 2go (SA) and NL . social networks bore me quick.i have abandoned accounts all over.

okays guess I'm yet meet that person

2go is dead in Nigeria
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
weak men everywhere...
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by mikejj(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
There are some stories i don't like reading plus people just like bringing up issues where there's none

I don't know why some people will not mind their business

Is the husband complaining undecided
If a married man can't wash his clothes...who then is gonn do the washing? He will now come and tell me whether he married a wife or a maid
like the way i am washing the clothes and bathing our kids and am nt complaining.haha ifa hear
Re: “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts by Olumaeme: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Yes, a man can help do the laundry, make dishes, prepare the kids for school, or even clean the house, but it's the duty of the woman.

A woman can also help pay school fees, buy foodstuffs at home, pay house rent but it's the duty of the man.

Husband and wives are help mates, but it doesn't redefine their duties, the fact that a man is washing the dishes doesn't Mean it's his duty.

Just like if your colleague at work is sick and you help them cover up!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Viral as She Puts Nipples Her On Display in New Braless Pics, Reaction / Single Nigerian Lady Whose Mum Has Mandated To Bring A Boyfriend Home Before Dec / Trending Pre-labour Picture Of Pregnant Woman &husband That Kept People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.