Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

"I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je (2792 Views)

What Is The Essence Of Ladies Having big Booties or Nyash?. / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by englishmart(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
I love to see women enjoy themselves. Especially the independent ones. Those ones that shame men, who in their flawed estimation is broke.

I see a lot of their comments online. Many of them I know, don't have any legitimate job that pays as low as 40k, but would have the effrontery to call someone who earns over 120k broke.

People who you can sleep with for just 2gb will be forming Toke Makinwa online, meanwhile, they're jumoke the bread seller offline.
Recently one posted a picture of she and her sisters in a gold-plated private Jet 2023 edition, eating chicken wings and kebabs.

Here's the picture below.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by englishmart(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by wittywriter: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
SMH

OP @Englishsmart was this meal a giveaway from the #298k you won.
bantilosha:
You think he won anything? That guy lies for a living grin grin
englishmart:
Nah! I don't waste my hard-earned money. When I lose nobody cares, nobody has a share whenever I win.

Wittyness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by bantilosha: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
wittywriter:
SMH

Wittyness.

3 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by bantilosha: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
You can cook sha
Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by bantilosha: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
englishmart:
I love to see women enjoy themselves. Especially the independent ones. Those ones that shame men, who in their flawed estimation are broke.

I see a lot of their comments online. Many of them I know, don't have any legitimate job that pays as low as 40k, but would have the effrontery to call someone who earns over 120k broke.

People who you can sleep with for just 2gb will be forming Toke Makinwa online, meanwhile, they're jumoke the bread seller offline.
Recently one posted a picture of she and her sisters in a gold-plated private Jet 2023 edition, eating chicken wings and kebabs.

You're not not not nice sir.
Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by SMOGnow: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
cheesy grin
bantilosha:
Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by SMOGnow: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
You broke abi you no broke

4 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by advanceDNA: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
englishmart:

U cannot make heaven... grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by englishmart(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
wittywriter:
SMH

Wittyness.
Nah! I don't waste my hard-earned money. When I lose nobody cares, nobody has a share whenever I win.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by englishmart(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

U cannot make heaven... grin
I prefer Hell abeg. Hell fire wey we go off? Dey play. We go convert am to club, people from heaven go dey buy ticket come flex, then return to heaven drunk. Satan will be deposed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by englishmart(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
bantilosha:
Shut up, psychopath. What do you know about me?

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by englishmart(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
SMOGnow:
You broke abi you no broke
I take care of all my basic needs. I extend some assistance to my parents and siblings when necessary. I'm not owing Ocash or palmpay. The only reason I'm not in debt is that I don't date broke girls with high tastes. If I want to adopt a child, I know where to go.

6 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by englishmart(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
bantilosha:
You're not not not nice sir.
I am.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by VOsimhen144(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Set awon siofra and Jennyclay

8 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by englishmart(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
VOsimhen144:
Set awon siofra and Jennyclay
Who the hell are they?

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by Purvan(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Next after eating these pig food they'll move to who they can bill urgent 2k
Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by bantilosha: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
englishmart:
I am.
lol. Ok
Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by bantilosha: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
englishmart:
Shut up, psychopath. What do you know about me?
No vex. E neva reach like that.
Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by Fahvvy: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hahhahahha grin...
OP you're not well cheesy...

This is really hilarious sha grin...

You'll see a woman who is squatting with her 3 friends, will come online and say she can't date a man who lives in a selfcon grin...

As if the man in the selfcon even wants anything to do with a liability grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by englishmart(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
Purvan:
Next after eating these pig food they'll move to who they can bill urgent 2k
And then call you broke if you refuse.

3 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by englishmart(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fahvvy:
Hahhahahha grin...
OP you're not well cheesy...

This is really hilarious sha grin...

You'll see a woman who is squatting with her 3 friends, will come online and say she can't date a man who lives in a selfcon grin...

As if the man in the selfcon even wants anything to do with a liability grin...
Rejecting someone that hasn't even noticed you existed. Very silly grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by 1Sharon(f): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
An ugly man has fantasies of dating/marrying a beautiful woman

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by marlow1962(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Look at that other one leg, very disgusting
These are the ones that stains your bed.
Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by Edoreborn: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
It's not funny how u guys insult these ladies,,they may probably the gentle and humble ones with a very poor background.. I feel pity for them..God visit them soon.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by englishmart(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Edoreborn:
It's not funny how u guys insult these ladies,,they may probably the gentle and humble ones with a very poor background.. I feel pity for them..God visit them soon.
You will feel pity for what you don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by Jman06(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
I almost felt pity for the girls but immediately I remembered how the likes of Siofra and Jennyclay insult and broke shame poor guys here, I withdrew my pity.

Because of those two b!ches and others like them, I've vowed never to allow any female who is not family see even shishi from me.

Only fo0lish guys dash money to females who are not their mothers, sisters or nieces.

3 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by Ballzproblem2: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Edoreborn:
those so called ladies are raising their standards,they should that their level
Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by 1Sharon(f): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jman06:
I almost felt pity for the girls but immediately I remembered how the likes of Siofra and Jennyclay insult and broke shame poor guys here, I withdrew my pity.

Because of those two b!ches and others like them, I've vowed never to allow any female who is not family see even shishi from me.

Only fo0lish guys dash money to females who are not their mothers, sisters or nieces.

Your type looses all senses when you see a flashy lightskin or big ass woman.

3 Likes

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by Jman06(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
1Sharon:

Your type looses all sense when you see a flashy lightskin or big ass woman.
Never!

I don't belong to that category of men. Besides, I'm not attracted to HUGE assez and Boobs! I just love them moderate but full!
Also, I prefer ebony or brown skinned babes to lightskin or white babes.
Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by CJStarz: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
A man with complex hating on women!
Real men no get time to yab any woman. Nah,they don't stoop that low.
Only some low ass broke niggaz do.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je by englishmart(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2023
CJStarz:
A man with complex hating on women!
Real men no get time to yab any woman. Nah,they don't stoop that low.
Only some low ass broke niggaz do.
What is complex? Please shut your JSS 2 mouth there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Couple In Delta State Who Spent N50k Only For Their Wedding / Compatibility ! Chemistry ! Does It Really Matter In A Relationship / What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.