Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Please I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice (901 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice by Pyrx(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2018
So my dad saved 100k in my account for my sch but I used 50k to bet thinking I could make some gain out of it but unfortunately I lost it and I have mixed feelings ranging from fear to crying to suicide... I knew how hard my parents worked to get this money and i just wasted it... cry
I only have 50k now and I don't want to go back to betting because I feel like I would loose the remaining 50k too but its like I have no choice but to look for 2odd to double this money back... telling my parents
Please Is d last thing on my mind as I have already promised them before that I would stop betting..
Please I need ur advice...
If u feel u can help me with any amount at all I would really appreciate it.. Here is my WhatsApp ...09090829015.. I need help.. Seriously

Sorry for Derailing..
Re: Please I Need Advice by Xinzu: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2018
Big man cool
Re: Please I Need Advice by Kygoo(m): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2018
shocked

Plant the remaining #50K. It will grow and give you #500K. Rubbish!
Re: Please I Need Advice by dingbang(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2018
Anyone that helps a gambler is a foolish person.

Yes.. I said that..

Your dad should be aware of this and beat the daylight out of you so that next time you will expel the spirit of greed in you.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice by King990: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2018
Secondary school or high school(University) ?
Cos I don't see why an undergraduate should be this foolish to risk his school funds cos of gamble, I'm sorry to say this but you're a foolish child.
And i pray that any stupid 2. Odds you intend staking next would also come out as lost.
Stupid child.
Re: Please I Need Advice by AnodaIT(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2018
6MDYW28

Go and sin no more
Re: Please I Need Advice by Pyrx(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
dingbang:
Anyone that helps a gambler is a foolish person.

Yes.. I said that..

Your dad should be aware of this and beat the daylight out of you so that next time you will expel the spirit of greed in you.

I already quit betting for like two months now..

What happened yesterday was shocking to me..
I was Greedy
Re: Please I Need Advice by dingbang(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
Pyrx:

I already quit betting for like two months now..

What happened yesterday was shocking to me..
I was Greedy
so own up to your responsibility and hustle out the lost 50k..
Re: Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Pyrx:
So my dad saved 100k in my account for my sch but I used 50k to bet thinking I could make some gain out of it but unfortunately I lost it and I have mixed feelings ranging from fear to crying to suicide... I knew how hard my parents worked to get this money and i just wasted it... cry
I only have 50k now and I don't want to go back to betting because I feel like I would loose the remaining 50k too but its like I have no choice but to look for 2odd to double this money back... telling my parents
Please Is d last thing on my mind as I have already promised them before that I would stop betting..
If u feel u can help me with any amount at all I would really appreciate it.. Here is my WhatsApp ...09090829015.. I need help.. Seriously

Sorry for Derailing..
You must be 15 yrs old?
Re: Please I Need Advice by Pyrx(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

You must be 15 yrs old?
Re: Please I Need Advice by Pubichairs(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
this one is just a stupid boy who doesn't know what he's doing with his life

Re: Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
A problem shared is half solved, but that is if the problem is shared with people that can really help you.

You need to admit you have a gambling problem and let your family be aware of this problem. They need to work out a system for you to deal with your gambling problem

Although I don't think you have admitted you have a gambling problem with this your post because this post in itself is a gamble. grin i.e. you want people that know next to nothing about you to advise you on whether to play sport betting or do other equally disturbing things to raise your money
Re: Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Pyrx:
No wonder!
Re: Please I Need Advice by donstan18: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Op don't mind them.

You are a very wise and hardworking child, your parents will be proud of you.

Please don't miss this opportunity....Hurry up, take the remaining 50k and bet Arsenal to win Champions league...Start going now, hurry up.

FOOLISH BOY
Re: Please I Need Advice by Pyrx(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kygoo:
shocked

Plant the remaining #50K. It will grow and give you #500K. Rubbish!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Advice by Pyrx(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
we bless God.
Re: Please I Need Advice by Frustrated007: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Please I Need Advice by YngDenzel1: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Pyrx:

Sorry for Derailing..
The bolded is why nobody took you serious. You be real gambler grin
Re: Please I Need Advice by JONSYN7154: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
"wubbish"

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Only Good For Sex,their Life Revolves Around The Vagina / Does Registry Marriage Require Parental Consent??! / Guys can't sleep because they saw Nairaland post of girls cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.