Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Put Your Palms Together, And Pay Attention To The Love Nature You Possess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Put Your Palms Together, And Pay Attention To The Love Nature You Possess (894 Views)

Do You Have Letter M On Your Palms? / 'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says / Learn What Your Palm Says About Your Life, Let's Read Your Palms Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Put Your Palms Together, And Pay Attention To The Love Nature You Possess by cihala: 12:31am On Mar 01, 2018
Some people do have real difficulty falling in love.

Most people are One sided. They want to be loved and being understood by others. And they are not ready to do same.

But simply put, Everyone is capable of loving. But to a limit.

Do you know that the signs in our palm describes the kind of love nature we possess.

I would love you to check it Out Here:

Put Your Palms Together, and Pay Attention to This Little Detail Now

Re: Put Your Palms Together, And Pay Attention To The Love Nature You Possess by zihoho: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
is this not supersticious.. the line my hand get no favour me when i read the psot
Re: Put Your Palms Together, And Pay Attention To The Love Nature You Possess by ishabablessing: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mine looks good smiley
Re: Put Your Palms Together, And Pay Attention To The Love Nature You Possess by cihala: 12:20am On Mar 02, 2018
ishabablessing:
Mine looks good smiley

cool
Re: Put Your Palms Together, And Pay Attention To The Love Nature You Possess by zihoho: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
cihala:

cool
mine sharp
Re: Put Your Palms Together, And Pay Attention To The Love Nature You Possess by zihoho: 2:23am On Mar 15, 2018
cihala:

cool

lol

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Get Rich Fast With Snail Farming / How Do I Win Her Heart? / Burial Poster Of Man Murdered By His Wife In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.