Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" (35840 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by rossovu: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by LuxChris: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
old woman

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by dayleke: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
That her pic tho......

Is that her best?
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Germandude: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
I hope DAT yansh go dey shake like life snake inside a bag
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by nonye6194: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
I miss the days of actual actress and actors that had class. Eucharia Anuobi, Grace Amah, Ngozi Eleonwu, Rita Edochie, Genevieve, Regina Askia, etc.

Lubish actress seeking attention

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by dangotesmummy: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Orisirisi grin
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Terrytex: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
I see
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by pweshdodo(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Fake ass
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by wink2015(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
I JUST DEY LOOK AND PASS.

Nothing we no dey hear for Naija
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Originalsly: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Built2last:
people carry bushy hair and how their brains escape from there amaze me
Lwkmd!..guy...miracles come in all forms!

Nollywood got that bad?...that these kind people get allowed on the location?....and be filmed?...and not edited out? Wow!
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by shegie(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
omo men i love dis girl butty....just dey make feel gushgush all the time
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by freestylebony(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
Omo, moyo lawal get furo o...chai! abi na pampers full there ni?
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by polite2(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Short ladies rock. They are the best
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by laydoh(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
dis girl luk lyk arupe.she no cum fine.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by IamProdigy: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lumase:
Hehe

How real is this stuff u posted?? undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Who told her she z beautiful... Ugliness without brain

Go jump inside 3rd mainland mumu
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin grin grin
Vaseline crew in the building
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Iseoluwani: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Holamscoh:

Go jump inside 3rd mainland mumu

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by maasoap(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
naijaloudmouths:
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal shared this bootilicious photo in respeonse to someone who tried to body shame her.

According tot he actress, 'someone tried to bodyshame me. Me? Moyo Lawal?? Its like you want to be unfortunate'.

Then she continued to add, 'Emi? Commissioner of Short and fat Women. Please don't let anyone bodyshame you oooh, you are perfect the way you are, just please make sure you are healthy ..... If someone is perfect ... Surgery has entered setting, so don't allow anyone get to you. Please the only thing that pains my heart is that them bodyshamers be looking like a ?? Did I forget class captain of #Teampepperdem. Me I won't block you oooh, frustration will make you go and save money for surgery'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfjJzuLnqo2/?hl=en

: https://naijaloudmouth.com/see-nollywood-actress-who-is-the-commissioner/
I love that part, maturity.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by wumi2017(f): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2018
BabyApple:
Ise Mola. Sepeteri ,Sepejapon, Shaku Shaku mother
, , lolz
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" by Kobicove(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2018
Good to know she's comfortable in her own skin undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone / Nollywood Celebrities At The 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Jamil Balogun's 4th Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.